• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

France: Four shot dead outside Jewish school in Toulouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casp0r

Banned
Don't be childish. Are you saying that right wing nazi and white supremacists types don't commit murders? It could have easily been an example of that, most people were just saying that both were possible. We should be forceful in our condemnation of all extremist movements whether they are motivated by race or religion.

I'm saying that nazis and supremacists don't commit anywhere near the amount of murders and atrocities that Islamic nut jobs do.

Face it, you're much more likely to be randomly wacked out by a crazed out Muslim, than you are a crazed out Nazis.

Not only because Nazis have a specific type of target, while Islamic terrorists goal is to inflict as much violence and destruction as possible, but because there are just more Islamic terrorists out there.

Nazis and supremacists are located in pockets in a few countries. Islamic Terrorism has touched every continent and hundreds of countries around the world. They show no discrimination in their attacks and no limits of their cruelty.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I'm saying that nazis and supremacists don't commit anywhere near the amount of murders and atrocities that Islamic nut jobs do.

Face it, you're much more likely to be randomly wacked out by a crazed out Muslim, than you are a crazed out Nazis.

Not only because Nazis have a specific type of target, while Islamic terrorists goal is to inflict as much violence and destruction as possible, but because there are just more Islamic terrorists out there.

Nazis and supremacists are located in pockets in a few countries. Islamic Terrorism has touched every continent and hundreds of countries around the world. They show no discrimination in their attacks and no limits of their cruelty.

Hurry up, you'll be late for your EDL meeting.

goomba

Banned

Well i guess the question is why is that?..... maybe something to do with western countries interfering in their lands resulting in corrupt dictatorships and the killing hundreds of thousands of their fellow Muslims?... I'm not justifying their terrorist actions, just pointing out that they have more grievences with western countries than other terrorist groups do.

Well i guess the question is why is that?..... maybe something to do with western countries interfering in their lands resulting in corrupt dictatorships and the killing hundreds of thousands of their fellow Muslims?... I'm not justifying their terrorist actions, just pointing out that they have more grievences with western countries than other terrorist groups do.

Sounds like borderline justification to me.

CHEEZMO™;36235436 said:
Yeah, it's hippy bullshit. We all know they hate us cos of our freedumz.

Idiot. Did I say that? No I said it sounded a justification. Just keep your blinders on.

Islamic extremism would continue regardless of whether the west meddles in the ME's affairs.

CHEEZMO™;36235436 said:
Yeah, it's hippy bullshit. We all know they hate us cos of our freedumz.

Considering this was an anti-Jewish attack, it's notable to say that there has been Islamic (and Christian) attacks against Jews long before any grievances in the Middle East vis-a-vis Palestine.

So while the "grievances" line certainly helps us understand current excuses/motivations given for such actions, it's important to note that there is something much more insidious and long-standing than contemporary Mid East politics.

retrow

News sources are saying that authorities used incapacitating grenades as a way to put pressure on the suspect.
Don't know if it worked or not, but it was not the "assault" everyone was waiting for.

Kafel

Banned
Great tactics.

Next play piano in the appartment above his.

Don't let him sleep so tomorrow he'll surrender.

Idiot. Did I say that? No I said it sounded a justification. Just keep your blinders on.

Islamic extremism would continue regardless of whether the west meddles in the ME's affairs.

way too much meddling... if the United States pulled out of the Middle East, Islamic extremism would still thrive because of these actions.

Iran - The United States and the UK backed a coup against a democratic government, the shah helped into power.. stayed into power for a few years which in turn made the minority fundamentalism attitude spread (Khomeini placed into power after the revolution) - Islamic extremism win

Afghanistan - War against Russia in the 80's the US government supplied them with weapons (anti air) - Islamic extremism win

Gulf War - Saudi Arabia requests that the United States enter the country to protect them from the wrath of Saddam (United States should of said no)

Iran - wouldn't be surprised if a war occured

Hope this dude ends himself. If he goes with the French authorities they'll probably be too kind, and he's undeserving of that.

Fuck Islamic jihadists/extremists. They've fucked up so many parts of the world it's ridiculous.

SyNapSe

And it's been on for like 20 hours now. Gosh, our negociators and special police forces sucks.

I dunno, I thought he hurt 2 officers right away. They're probably just being cautious in their approach. Better to wait for him to come out if noone else is at major risk and go guns in blazing.

Not everryone can be working the wire.

daffy

Banned
I'm tempted to go and feel the situation for myself, it's so surreal when you think about it.

what? Dude no. :/

It already sucks that Toulouse has to go through this while this asshole is in there jerking around. Every second he's about someone is worried.

Just chill and post with us. :) no need to be going out there..

LQX

If he is not holding any hostages then why is it taking so long to capture him? Throw some tear gas in there.

retrow

what? Dude no. :/

It already sucks that Toulouse has to go through this while this asshole is in there jerking around. Every second he's about someone is worried.

Just chill and post with us. :) no need to be going out there..

Don't worry, i'm curious but twice as much lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom