• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Even me!

Unbenannt-2.png

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Gonna pick up both mika and ibuki's costumes.
I still use ibuki's default because I think all her current alts look terrible, but this outfit with the red scarf looks dope.

joe2187

Banned
Oh, couple more things:

1) How gay do you think Mika was in high school? Pretty gay, right?

2) Odds are, Charlie probably went to school in the US, right? Would have been neat if they'd given him an American private school type uniform.

Well...her full title is RAINBOW Mika...

Blueblur1

So Mika can be dressed up as a Japanese school girl or an American cheerleader. Capcom be fulfilling teenage boy fantasies of multiple nations!

So, about three weeks into my SFV tour and I'm really digging the game. I've managed to squeak past the 1000LP barrier, not doing too terrible online in ranked like I first thought I would. Having a blast whether it be casual or ranked matches. So glad I finally bought this game :)

So, about three weeks into my SFV tour and I'm really digging the game. I've managed to squeak past the 1000LP barrier, not doing too terrible online in ranked like I first thought I would. Having a blast whether it be casual or ranked matches. So glad I finally bought this game :)

Glad to hear it! Out of curiosity, who do you use?

Cammy, all day every day :)

Was thinking of trying Juri cuz she seems like a crazy fun time but I gotta save another 15000 or so FM to buy her.

Cammy's a solid choice! Juri is pretty hard to use and win with...but, if you eventually want to use her, don't let anyone stop you...she's really fun once you start to learn her ^^

Cammy's a solid choice! Juri is pretty hard to use and win with...but, if you eventually want to use her, don't let anyone stop you...she's really fun once you start to learn her ^^

Is she a charge character? Cuz if so I'll have to pass as I am absolutely abysmal with charge characters.

I've lost to a few pretty good Juris and man she seems like a total boss if played right.

SephLuis

Is she a charge character? Cuz if so I'll have to pass as I am absolutely abysmal with charge characters.

I've lost to a few pretty good Juris and man she seems like a total boss if played right.

Not charge character, but kinda of difficult to maximize damage. Some dirty tricks too are hard to pull off.

But when you do manage to pull them off, you're playing marvel inside SF V.

I am practicing Juri for tournament level and I can give you some help with it. If our connections permit of course.

Top Bottom