• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New NintendoLand 7 minutes Overview trailer

Kazerei

Banned
Yoshi's Fruit Cart looks pretty interesting now. Octopus Dance and Captain Falcon's Twister Race still look dumb though.

RoyalFool

Banned
Looks good, but I'm a bit puzzled by what additional controllers this thing actually needs - was about to get a couple of pro controllers for the kids but noticed some of the games appear to have some waggle mechanics going on.. so confused, I kind of assume the wiimote support was more for older titles and that it was mostly going to be fancy controller + pro pads for future titles, or is the wiimote still the default fall back method for other players?

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Looks good, but I'm a bit puzzled by what additional controllers this thing actually needs - was about to get a couple of pro controllers for the kids but noticed some of the games appear to have some waggle mechanics going on.. so confused, I kind of assume the wiimote support was more for older titles and that it was mostly going to be fancy controller + pro pads for future titles, or is the wiimote still the default fall back method for other players?

Pretty much any multiplayer game relies on Wii Remotes, yes. And the Metroid and Zelda games in NintendoLand in particular require MotionPlus for those Remotes.

Top Bottom