• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

I personally always read it as, "Sif is trying to protect you from the same fate that befell Artorias by preventing you from getting the ring."

The pupper's trying to protect you from your own plan, and let's be honest: wouldn't you have been happier if you hadn't ever bothered fighting the Four Kings?

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Watch/listen to this from 38:10, especially towards the end of/after the fight. His interpretation/analysis of the fight is fantastic and might give you a new perspective.

Maaaaan I should rewatch/listen to that series. It really is a documentary but damn is it a good documentary. Also thinking of linking some Sunhi Legend gif(they do amazing Zero Dawn gifs) to try and push the guys into CHECK OUT THIS GAME! Buuuuuuut they've got a lot to play and I'm sure someone will touch it eventually.

Honestly I'm surprised Woolie didn't just start rattling this in front of Sif's face as she burned to death.

20131108_022.jpg

Fat4all

Banned
Matts really rocking this Yakuza 0 LP.

I think a Kiwami LP would be rad as well.

Maybe next year, depending on their plans.

Gestahl

It's a good thing Woolie killed that bug, so that he doesn't get to see the tragic end of a major NPC's storyline and gets a summon for a fight that doesn't need one

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
It's a good thing Woolie killed that bug, so that he doesn't get to see the tragic end of a major NPC's storyline and gets a summon for a fight that doesn't need one

That's what I was thinking. Why does everyone act like "Gotta save Solaire!" when his ending is one of the more interesting endings in the series. Booooooooooo

MrHoot

ANNOUNCEMENT

So some of you guys might remember or still watch VGCW, so got bad news and good news for those who've been out of the loop

Bad news is that VGCW is ending soon completely, with end game airing on may 9th being the last plot driven thing ever.

Now the interesting part is that there will be a main event against Ganon, who currently holds ALL the titles for VGCW.

The good news is that his challenger is none other than our resident mascot and perpetual loser: Zubaz/Whobaz/Zubat. Against all odds he won two survival matches (which he usually loses, along all his other matches) and is now going to contend for probably what is the most important match ever in the history of VGCW.

The great thing is either he loses and gets humiliated in the most spectacular way.

Or wins the title and it ultimately means nothing as VGCW ends.

I invite ya'll to come along and watch on may 9th to show support for ya boiiiii.

Even then, I have been following VGCW for a while and it's been great fun for a while and I think has probably one of the few stream communities who are full of nice peeps, and always had a lot of effort and heart behind it. Even if you don't necessarily care about the Baz, there will be a shitton of matches and PLOT, and I think it's generally a good time. So just a heads up for ya'll, for I know some of you actually watched back when Zubaz got qualified through Star Road

"Drawn and quartered has no equal"...

... you know what, it's probably best for your sanity if you just go ahead and keep believing that. Nothing to see here.

In case anyone was curious, Woolie wasted 4 seconds shy of 3 minutes in the latest Dark Souls video in order to back track to pickup two divine blessings. Or by another measure 10.5% of the video was spent on that one sidetrack.

Any hints to what the new LP's are gonna be?

Sommit has gotta replace Batman and DS soon enough.

Just beat p5(almost 124 hours), I kinda wish it could be that... i mean atlus did just loosen the streaming rules or w/e right(has anyone actually been hit for that? my youtube page suggest not...)?

A.J.

Banned
Just beat p5(almost 124 hours), I kinda wish it could be that... i mean atlus did just loosen the streaming rules or w/e right(has anyone actually been hit for that? my youtube page suggest not...)?

It wouldn't be the same since it wouldn't be fresh

Moaradin

Something like Nier Automata would be a better LP than P5 tbh. Once the initial shine wears off, the game wouldn't be that interesting to watch for the story or gameplay once it settles into the persona formula.

It's a great game, but after 100 hours (and still only like a little past the halfway point), I'm starting to come around to the idea that Atlus did them a favor lol.

ArjanN

Something like Nier Automata would be a better LP than P5 tbh. Once the initial shine wears off, the game wouldn't be that interesting to watch for the story or gameplay once it settles into the persona formula.

It's a great game, but after 100 hours (and still only like a little past the halfway point), I'm starting to come around to the idea that Atlus did them a favor lol.

Pretty much. Even edited down a lot P5 would be pretty tedious IMO.

Nier Automata would be a far better pick.

Strimei

Wow, that's how you complete Sieg's quest? I honestly thought the way Woolie did it (minus aggroing) was the way it was meant to go.

Top Bottom