• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WipEout Omega Collection |OT| Out of CoLD SToRAGE

There's a guy streaming this on Live from Playstation.

Shinssue

He's not great and neither is the stream. Game still looks pretty awesome though.

Shin-Ra

Here's the one day countdown again for Eurobros.

34272219944_1924218d9b_o.png

Wait, no HDR on standard PS4?
PS4 Pro is not required for HDR.

Can someone do me up an avatar? Time to get rid of my current one hehe

All you need to do is (temporarily) remove the 'RIP' :p

So hyped for this! Got my digital pre-order downloading and my steelbook edition waiting. I think we will need to have a GAF tournament at some point!

Any chance of a gaf racing league for this? I'd love to get back into online racing but I don't really want to do it with randoms.

Ascenion

Still salty that steelbook and sleeve were EU only. EU gets more LE's than the US does and it makes me sad.

angelic

Banned
Well I got the Game pre order because someone said GAME posted that the steelbooks would come with the classic sleeve too and ShopTo has never had stock unless you preordered the steelbook beforehand.
I'm just hoping that it just means you can't order it now and all preorders are atleast steelbooks.
Especially considering everywhere else is cheaper.
I have have them for false advertising if I don't get a steelbook Wednesday lol.

fingers crossed for you mate but you wont have them for anything im afraid, best you'll get is a fiver put on your reward card after a 30 minute talk to customer services. They'll have no steelbooks left but they might try to source you one.

They did this EXACT thing with my bioshock tin.

I think Grainger Games will have the steelbooks and alternate covers in store if im honest, they did it with The Last Guardian...they had the exclusive sleeves in store, they gave me one for free while I had a chat with them (didnt buy anything).

I've been trying to look for a song that was played during the later half of that music livestream Sony did a few weeks ago, but I wasn't able to find the song in Omega's music selection. I went back to listen to the livestream, but Sony took it off their channel.

I don't suppose someone has a list of tracks that were played during the livestream?

vonStirlitz

Unconfirmed Member
[Redacted as the member no longer wishes to be associated with this website, and the reputational damage and distress caused by association with this website. In addition, the user considers that the action of the management, and the nature of the site and members of its community, renders the original terms and conditions of this site void, and it unconscionable for either side to be bound to them. The user reasserts their IP rights in all content and does not give any authority for its continued usage on this website. Despite requesting that the user's account be deleted, in accordance with data protection rules which apply to this website over multiple jurisdictions, the admin team have failed to delete this account, requiring the user to take its own steps to ensure the valid deletion of data.]

anyone know where to get the original wipeout soundtrack?

How about directly from the artist himself?

Here's a link to his bandcamp, I know he has tracks from XL/2097 in here so it's worth a shot.
CoLD SToRAGE Bandcamp

Edit: Definitely has WipEout 1 tracks here. I'm gonna shoot him some bucks and get this myself!

Edit 2:

Messij
Cairodrome

Good lord the nostalgia holy shit

Edit 3: Description:

CoLD SToRAGE said:
SLIPSTREAM Volume One features 64 bit digital re-mix / re-masters of my tracks from WipEout and WipEout 2097. Each track has been painstakingly E.Q.'d, compressed and spatially enhanced for the best possible listening experience. It's been a long time coming - I hope you enjoy!

WipedOut

How about directly from the artist himself?

Here's a link to his bandcamp, I know he has tracks from XL/2097 in here so it's worth a shot.
CoLD SToRAGE Bandcamp

Edit: Definitely has WipEout 1 tracks here. I'm gonna shoot him some bucks and get this myself!

Edit 2:

Messij
Cairodrome

Good lord the nostalgia holy shit

Edit 3: Description:

Thanks,

Here is the whole soundtrack for anyone else interested.

https://coldstorage.bandcamp.com/album/slipstream-volume-one

I really don't know why I'm so excited for this. I NEED this game. I played Wipeout in a VERY small quantity on PS3, but this I'm so excited for. I just LOVE the world and the aethsetic of everything.

I really don't know why I'm so excited for this. I NEED this game. I played Wipeout in a VERY small quantity on PS3, but this I'm so excited for. I just LOVE the world and the aethsetic of everything.

I'm absolutely most excited for the 2048 tracks, remastered & at 60fps. Those are THE FIRST tracks I'm going to!

vonStirlitz

Unconfirmed Member
[Redacted as the member no longer wishes to be associated with this website, and the reputational damage and distress caused by association with this website. In addition, the user considers that the action of the management, and the nature of the site and members of its community, renders the original terms and conditions of this site void, and it unconscionable for either side to be bound to them. The user reasserts their IP rights in all content and does not give any authority for its continued usage on this website. Despite requesting that the user's account be deleted, in accordance with data protection rules which apply to this website over multiple jurisdictions, the admin team have failed to delete this account, requiring the user to take its own steps to ensure the valid deletion of data.]

Greenymac

Many people have never owned a Vita so this will be their first venture on these tracks. I'm in that boat so looking forward to it.

I have a vita and 2048 and only played a little bit. The small screen and small vita grips were REALLY off putting. The bigger screen will help a TON..

Oh dang...was watching some stream on this...and recalled that I need to go through the Venom class races to get to the higher classes. After you've been through the higher class, Venom class feels REALLY slow.

I have a vita and 2048 and only played a little bit. The small screen and small vita grips were REALLY off putting. The bigger screen will help a TON..

It's the load times that did me in mostly. I didn't play it much either, just enough to know that the tracks included were pretty tops. I'm really happy they are getting the updated treatment here.

I can't believe I missed out on the steelbook.

I liked playing Wipeout when it was on the PSP, so I'm looking forward to picking up this tomorrow after work.

Shaneus

Can't believe we can't have a simultaneous world wide release on a game like this.

Enjoy.
Says a person who gets it a day ahead of Australia (and Europe) :(

Oh wait, you're Europe too? I'm not sure when we get it digitally, but stores aren't selling physical releases until tomorrow :/

Top Bottom