• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ : December Edition Thread | Our wallet may not cry but our backlogs will

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Seriously complaining that there's two fighting games? Why?

That's like saying "Bioshock 2? We already had Borderlands!"

Fair warning for anyone who is downloading AE and playing SF4 for the first time, if you're going to play online, play in ranked and sort by "same skill." People have been playing this game for quite some time and almost all players in endless lobbies are pretty skilled at this point.

Shit I'm hitting up nothing but training mode for at least a week.

Megatron

i bought sfiv and ssfiv at launch, but held out on AE....i WIN capcom
oh god i lose so bad. still haven't broken down and bought umvc3 though, felt way too burned from buying mvc3 at launch

december has certainly been less troll-y for the US than november was, even though i loved getting KOF. i'm interested to see if they'll keep up for the remainder of december or drop the bomb on us with PAIN

November was awesome. The Vita games we got were incredible. This month has been a real crapfest for me so far. Bioshock 2 is an ok game, but one I beat years ago, and I'm just not that in to Street Fighter. Would have much prefered UMvC3...

DarkFlow

Banned
November was awesome. The Vita games we got were incredible. This month has been a real crapfest for me so far. Bioshock 2 is an ok game, but one I beat years ago, and I'm just not that in to Street Fighter. Would have much prefered UMvC3...
Vita games are great... If you own a vita.

Dizzy

Banned
Can not find Limbo on the store anywhere, only the unlock key appears to be up.

I can't believe the new store is still screwed up afterall this time.

leng jai

So are Vita owners getting another retail game this month? The only thing I've gotten so far is a crappy looking sidescroller.

Aru

A friend lent me his PS3 copy of Mortal Kombat, so I don't care about not having the Vita version on US PS+ this month. I hope we get something else.

Derrick01

Banned
So are Vita owners getting another retail game this month? The only thing I've gotten so far is a crappy looking sidescroller.

We'll probably get 1 if we're lucky.

And if we're on a real lucky streak it'll be something decent and not Reality Fighters or them copying EU and giving us yet another fighting game.

Mario007

We'll probably get 1 if we're lucky.

And if we're on a real lucky streak it'll be something decent and not Reality Fighters or them copying EU and giving us yet another fighting game.
Oh no, 3 fighting games in a year. Or even better oh no 1 fighting game on one system and 2 fighting games on another system. Damn you SCEA, you suck.

Liberty4all

Banned
I resubbed to plus yesterday in order to grab Music Unlimited. Such a great deal at 12 dollars for a year of music streaming. I like Xbox Music's layout and catalogue better ... But the pricing on Music Unlimited made this a no brainer.

Steal of the year if you ask me.

EU will get Mortal Kombat Vita, NA Vita content hasn't been announced yet I think.

I have to say I'm really loving this game! I would never have tried it without PS Plus but that would have been a big mistake. I completely love it's story mode, however crazy it is and it's brilliant on Vita (super fast response, very smooth, etc.).

If there's paid DLC for this I'm inclined to buy it just as a token of appreciation to the developer.

The crazy story mode just keeps on going, too. I've been past several moments where I thought it was all over ...

Top Bottom