• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl S3 |OT| Long May She Reign - Mondays 8/7c on The CW

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
No... no he doesn't.

That CGI M'gann looked terrible.

After watching Star Trek: Discovery, I gotta imagine that makeup would look better. Probably more of a production hassle though. But it's not like they're using J'onn or M'gann as martians very often either. Even in the next episode, I bet they're mostly in human form for some reason

ZeroX03

Banned
From TVLine:
Question: Please tell me Lena is going to find out Kara is Supergirl. She's the only one who doesn't know at this point!
Ausiello:
Sorry, Charlie, but it sounds like Lena is staying in the dark — and that's just the way actress Katie McGrath wants it. ”I think it's important for Kara to have someone she doesn't have to be Supergirl with," McGrath says. ”If Lena knew the truth, she'd always be Supergirl. And she needs to be Kara. That's what this whole season is about, her struggling with her humanity. She has to be solely that person for somebody, and if that person has to be me, it makes me feel special."

I still don't understand how Lena doesn't know. She knows Kara was dating Mon-El the alien superhero who's teamed up with Supergirl. There was always wink wink nudge nudge stuff with Cat, but Lena is apparently playing the Kara identity thing straight (HA).

caliph95

What's the point even it's not like she distrust either of her identity

Lena would probably be proud if anything

Well after some cw drama of YOU LIED TO ME

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm still watching even though I though the Mars episode and cult one were kinda lame. Good character moments with J'onn and Maggie respectively, but the the rest is ehhhhhh.

Feels like the budget got a hatchet taken to it.

Cafeman

I just caught up with the Mars and cult eps . I have to admit I skip through some of the scenes though. DIdn't see tonight's yet. Tomorrow on crappy old CW app.

Grizzlyjin

Good usage of diegetic sound during the Maggie & Alex move out scene with the music changing...at least I think it was diegetic, their dancing was way off beat lol

Top Bottom