• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft reprinting Beyond Good & Evil to sell for $9.99?

Brashnir

Sadist said:
No excuses anymore people. Show Jade and Pey'j some love.

Looks like she just did:

2aaknph.gif

Pyroteknikz said:
I bought the game on Steam a few weeks ago and was surprised at how bad it ran on an 8800GT. I had to disable all the filters in the standalone options menu, and I still get random frame rate drops once in a while.

The PC port of the game is one of the worst PC ports I have ever played, really... really abysmal. Broken controls, broken copy protection, unfixed major bugs, horrible performance on systems that should have been able to easily handle it, no gamepad controls, and more... just awful.

My somewhat negative opinion of the game probably has somewhat been influenced by the fact that I only have it on PC... though I do have issues with the core gameplay too, if the controls weren't horrible and the bad framerate, copy protection issues, and bugs (some caused by said copy protection) so severe, it might have been a bit more fun at least.

Great, great game, let down only by being a little too short. I don't like Zelda generally, so I can only attribute my love of this 'inferior Zelda clone!' to its superior story and characters and the general charm of the gameworld, visuals, and music. I really, really wish they'd add it to the BC list so I could play it again without having to hook up my o.g. Xbox.

Darkpen

Banned
Sorry to bump, but did any GS in the continental US actually do this, or was it regional? I really wanted to pick it up, and I totally forgot until now.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Darkpen said:
Sorry to bump, but did any GS in the continental US actually do this, or was it regional? I really wanted to pick it up, and I totally forgot until now.

I never saw it, even though we got the Okami and Disgaea reprints.

Top Bottom