• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Middle Season 9 |OT| The end of the best show on TV - Tuesdays 8/7 Central

Network: ABC
Time: Tuesdays at 8 (7 PM Central)
When does it start? Tuesday 3rd October.
Genre: slice of life sitcom thing.
What makes it so great: It's a hilarious, dry take on lower middle class American life, that speaks to everyone, has amazing character, and is a very accurate representation of being poor that you don't normally get on tv.
Best characters: Mike and Brick.

It's the last series of the best show on tv! Axl is back from Europe, and his relationship with Lexi is becoming more serious, Sue is dealing with her unresolved feelings for Sean Donohue, and Brick decides to start the year by breaking up with Cindy to play the field! Meanwhile Frankie and Mike had hoped to get a little peace with the kids grown up, but its never that simple in The Middle.

22046551_10155205843078542_4313866762113887013_n.jpg

I have never followed this show to carefully, but whenever I see it, I always like it. Crazy that it's been on for 9 years. Ill have to tray an catch up before the series finale

Indelible

Haven't watched this show for a few years but I always enjoyed it, might have to check out the final season.

Ristifer

I love this show. It's sad that it's coming to an end, but it's been pretty consistent, so I can't complain.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Didn't realize that this would be the last season. Really enjoyed all of The Middle, and this season is starting out strong.

Top Bottom