• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Panther - Official Trailer

Kyne

tenor.gif

Experien

Didn't blow me away like the previous one but still look good despite being a Marvel movie. (haven't been a fan of most Marvel movies)

haikira

Ryan Coogler means I'd already be there day one, but this looks really good.

As someone who's been losing interest in the MCU, both this and THOR Ragnarok have me surprisingly interested.

tbm24

Sigh, I should know better than to watch trailers this late in the game. It's beautiful, wish I saw a lot of what's in this trailer during the movie. Save yourselves!

kai3345

Banned
Really hate that Michael B. Jordan is just "evil Black Panther", it's always so boring when villains in super hero movies are just mirrors of the protagonist. But otherwise this movie looks sick

ApharmdX

Banned
Some of the earlier stuff looked "meh" but this trailer, oh man, I can't wait! BP going to be a day one watch for me.

7Th

Ryan Coogler means I'd already be there day one, but this looks really good.

As someone who's been losing interest in the MCU, both this and THOR Ragnarok have me surprisingly interested.

Well, they both have really talented directors that seem to have been allowed to just do their thing.

Top Bottom