• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V: Sports Costume and Free 30,000FM

Scotia

Banned
Messed up title, my bad. Free 30,000FM to celebrate the 30th anniversary this August.

DFSRip5UIAA36KZ.jpg

UPDATE

Costumes are coming out on the 25th with Abigail update.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2017/07/21/ibuki-laura-and-rashid-sports-costumes-coming-to-street-fighter-v-on-july-25th

Still disappointed that so many characters have just 3 costumes total but Goddamn, that Rashido costume is dope.

Laura looking lovely

Hyun Sai

Missed opportunity to have hot Rashid topless. But as usual, it's the
underaged girls
women who must show the skin !

kunonabi

First good costume Laura has received. Too bad they didn't do anything about her hair. Rashid and Ibuki's costumes look really good too.

yurinka

Are they streaming the conference somewhere? Did they announce anything else about SFV? As I remember Capcom had a 1:15 long panel.

Very cool costumes, and nice to see more free FM.

What track event has you wearing a bikini?
All the ones I know use a similar costume. Remember people like Michelle Jenneke:

meme-michelle.gif

kikiribu

Finally a Rashid alt that doesn't include sandals or head cloths. Cool hair!

Where's Kolin's ice skating costume though?

Golnei

Missed opportunity to have hot Rashid topless. But as usual, it's the
underaged girls
women who must show the skin !

It looks much better as a costume this way. Putting him in a speedo or something would be a much more boring choice.

So they will have given away 80k free fight money this year for nothing essentially. That is almost a free character right there.

Neoxon

Sick costumes all around, & it's nice to have a TV-friendly costume for Laura.

I'll also gladly accept any free Fight Money.

Top Bottom