• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Spoiler Thread |OT2| Taste the Rainbow

So I'm interested in getting the mass effect trilogy and obviously the DLC to have a complete game experience but when I add up the price of all the bioware points I need for all the DLC for the PC version, the amount of money I have to pay is astronomical. How do I go about this guys?

Of course its going to be high, You're buying what 25+ pieces of DLC? The schedule of DLC releases makes it much easier to go about buying them because its only a small bit of money every now and again.

Buy the Trilogy, Play ME1 (you will get both the DLC for this with the trilogy) and then give it some time, Buy Kasumi - Stolen Memory, Alternate Appearance Packs (if you really want them) and download all the Cerberus Network content. Wait till you finish ME2 to buy and play the rest of the DLC. Once you have done that to get the best ME3 experience you might want to buy all the DLC before you start. From Ashes is a must

Of course its going to be high, You're buying what 25+ pieces of DLC? The schedule of DLC releases makes it much easier to go about buying them because its only a small bit of money every now and again.

Buy the Trilogy, Play ME1 (you will get both the DLC for this with the trilogy) and then give it some time, Buy Kasumi - Stolen Memory, Alternate Appearance Packs (if you really want them) and download all the Cerberus Network content. Wait till you finish ME2 to buy and play the rest of the DLC. Once you have done that to get the best ME3 experience you might want to buy all the DLC before you start. From Ashes is a must

I guess I'll do that. I'm just one of those guys that like having it ready before I begin

Archer

wHMe1UQ.jpg

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Rented this game through gamefly..(to give it another go)

Started a new game (with a Me2 save)

Won't load the Citadel after the mars mission
-----
Start a new game (new shep)

Still won't load Citadel after mars mission
---------
Start with a save in the Citadel.

Loads Citadel
uses evevator

Won't load Citadel

ps3 version

Top Bottom