• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

ahmapples
Banned
(11-14-2017, 06:17 PM)

Originally Posted by jts

I thought Zelda would have it on lock by now but Mario being as good as it is could dilute the Nintendo vote, and open a chance to another contestant. Sony always has a very strong fanbase too, so who knows for Horizon.

Also surprised that Nier didn't make it since I thought it had a higher MC than HZD?

edit: no, actually HZD just edged it out.

Nominees aren't based on MC averages... If that was the case, PUBG wouldn't even be on there.
jonscrambler
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:20 PM)
jonscrambler's Avatar
Horizon is the least deserving on the list, should've replace it with Nier Automata
NoKisum
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:21 PM)
NoKisum's Avatar
PUBG? I thought the game was still in development? Or did it finally leave early access and no one said anything?
Liliana Eileen
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:24 PM)
Liliana Eileen's Avatar

Originally Posted by ahmapples

Probably the fact I don't follow games like that.

And I think you're the one who's in for a rude awakening, my friend, since you're downplaying Horizon and have no idea what you're talking about. It's one of the biggest new IPs this gen and one of the best games this year and ever made. It's going to butt heads with Zelda and Mario and it's going to be a fight between those three. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

And I'm the biggest Zelda fan there is, probably a bigger fan than you'll ever be, and I know for a fact I'm right and you're wrong.

You edited the fuck out of your posts, but I have all the time in the world, so I'll bite. It's clear you're taking great offense to the notion that your championed game of preference isn't getting universal recognition as a possible winner for GOTY. I mean, I get it. Everywhere you look (here, Giantbomb, Resetera, Reddit, etc.) you have most people preemptively congratulating Nintendo for the lock in they have this year for GOTY, with Zelda a shoo-in for the vast majority of awards (Mario a close second). Again, I get it. Must be frustrating to someone of your mindset.

But the notion of you whining about "opinions" when you straight out just said "I know for a fact I'm right and you're wrong" disqualifies you from any relevant discourse. I won't even comment on the rest of your laughable "fan" nonsense.

Originally Posted by ahmapples

Jealousy and insecurity that a game most Nintendo fanboys, among others, touted as forgettable and "No one would care about Horizon by year end!" And all that fanboy nonsense.

Where in reality, Horizon is one of the biggest new IPs all gen, biggest new IP this year, one of the best games to come out this year and broke boundaries for a studio who's never done something of the sort. Guerrilla deserves all the praise.

Being a massive Zelda fan. Zelda disappointed me more than anything. Despite it having the advantage from my eyes yet Horizon surprised me and blew me away. At the end of the day, Horizon came out the better game on my end but you don't see me running around saying "HAHA ZELDA IS SHIT!"

Grow up. You act like children. Are you a child? Then stop acting like one.

Pretty much, bitter, sour, and people who are triggered over opinions.

Calling people children when you're screaming childish insults such as "bitter," "sour," "triggered," "insecure," "jealous," Nintendo fanboys," etc. is just icing on the cake. Are you that blind? To top it off, you're projecting your innermost hurt feelings by talking about percieved attacks against Horizon by "fanboys" so long ago while ignoring the known fact that, back then, the shit-flinging went both ways equally, and was sad on both sides. Your tinted shades can't see that though, can it?

Not saying Metacritic matters, because IMO it doesn't, but I can imagine you as one of those many people downplaying Zeldas 97 Meta with 108 reviews, one of the highest ever recorded, saying it's media bias just because Horizon didn't even hit the 90 bracket. You just come off as one of those guys, but you only just became a member here, so I guess we'll never know.

Originally Posted by ahmapples

...Yes, I'm the one who's clearly doing that. Boy oh boy, you are something else! At the very least, at least I'm getting my entertainment.

Yes, he is right. You clearly are doing that. You know post history is a thing, right?
Velius
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:28 PM)
Velius's Avatar

Originally Posted by ahmapples

Jealousy and insecurity that a game most Nintendo fanboys, among others, touted as forgettable and "No one would care about Horizon by year end!" And all that fanboy nonsense.

Where in reality, Horizon is one of the biggest new IPs all gen, biggest new IP this year, one of the best games to come out this year and broke boundaries for a studio who's never done something of the sort. Guerrilla deserves all the praise.

Being a massive Zelda fan. Zelda disappointed me more than anything. Despite it having the advantage from my eyes yet Horizon surprised me and blew me away. At the end of the day, Horizon came out the better game on my end but you don't see me running around saying "HAHA ZELDA IS SHIT!"

Grow up. You act like children. Are you a child? Then stop acting like one.

Pretty much, bitter, sour, and people who are triggered over opinions.

You sound really triggered.

Nice edits
RootCause
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:33 PM)
RootCause's Avatar

Originally Posted by Revolutionary

An Early Access game as a GOTY nominee just feels wrong to me. Thankfully, it doesn't have a chance against Nintendo fans.

Prey was robbed

Heard great things about that game. Unfortunately never got around to buying it. Still, it's hard to topple either BOTW/Mario.
xviper
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:35 PM)
xviper's Avatar
just save everyone's time and announce that the winner is Zelda, there is no competition
xviper
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:41 PM)
xviper's Avatar
FFXV was nominated only once, i didn't even remember that it was going to be included in this year's awards, it's sad to see the outcome of that game, i really expected too much of it, still liked it though, it's disappointing but still good
ahmapples
Banned
(11-14-2017, 06:45 PM)

Originally Posted by Velius

You sound really triggered.

Nice edits

If I was triggered then I wouldn't have every single game out there and every single gaming system. Clearly I'm the one who's triggered. I'm just saying it how it is. One thing is treated unfairly, while one isn't. That's bullshit and I'm here to call out bullshit.
Nikana
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:45 PM)
Nikana's Avatar

Originally Posted by xviper

FFXV was nominated only once, i didn't even remember that it was going to be included in this year's awards, it's sad to see the outcome of that game, i really expected too much of it, still liked it though, it's disappointing but still good

I played that game for 60 hours and walked away saying, yea it was ok. Idk how I put that much time into it and came away with ok 😂😂
Liliana Eileen
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:46 PM)
Liliana Eileen's Avatar

Originally Posted by Velius

You sound really triggered.

Nice edits

He really does. Went backed and edited multiple times across multiple comments, too. 😂
JudgmentJay
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:49 PM)
JudgmentJay's Avatar
The correct answer is Persona 5. But it'll be Zelda or Mario.
ahmapples
Banned
(11-14-2017, 06:49 PM)

Originally Posted by Liliana Eileen

You edited the fuck out of your posts, but I have all the time in the world, so I'll bite. It's clear you're taking great offense to the notion that your championed game of preference isn't getting universal recognition as a possible winner for GOTY. I mean, I get it. Everywhere you look (here, Giantbomb, Resetera, Reddit, etc.) you have most people preemptively congratulating Nintendo for the lock in they have this year for GOTY, with Zelda a shoo-in for the vast majority of awards (Mario a close second). Again, I get it. Must be frustrating to someone of your mindset.

But the notion of you whining about "opinions" when you straight out just said "I know for a fact I'm right and you're wrong" disqualifies you from any relevant discourse. I won't even comment on the rest of your laughable "fan" nonsense.



Calling people children when you're screaming childish insults such as "bitter," "sour," "triggered," "insecure," "jealous," Nintendo fanboys," etc. is just icing on the cake. Are you that blind? To top it off, you're projecting your innermost hurt feelings by talking about percieved attacks against Horizon by "fanboys" so long ago while ignoring the known fact that, back then, the shit-flinging went both ways equally, and was sad on both sides. Your tinted shades can't see that though, can it?

Not saying Metacritic matters, because IMO it doesn't, but I can imagine you as one of those many people downplaying Zeldas 97 Meta with 108 reviews, one of the highest ever recorded, saying it's media bias just because Horizon didn't even hit the 90 bracket. You just come off as one of those guys, but you only just became a member here, so I guess we'll never know.



Yes, he is right. You clearly are doing that. You know post history is a thing, right?

I edited "the fuck" out of my posts for your own sake. I don't want to start some bullshit over my opinion. I don't deal with bullshit and especially not fanboys. Not worth my time or effort.

As for everything else you said - You sound heated and really bothered by what I said. Did I trigger you?

If you can't stomach an opinion then don't reply back to what I said. I think you lack reading comprehension because not once did I "shill" over Horizon and bash Zelda. I praised both games and gave MY opinions on my thoughts on both. If that bothers you then you have serious issues and it's clear to me that you do considering you wrote a fucking essay just to try to somehow think you're at an advantage over me, when all you've done is make a riot over nothing and essentially proved you're the one who's getting worked up about this when I'm just here chilling.

Calm down.
Kamina
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:51 PM)
Kamina's Avatar
Either Zelda or Horizon for me, not sure which i like better.
Mario is 3rd place, then AC Origins and then Gravity Rush 2.
primovinny
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:51 PM)
The only one I would even consider GOTY is Mario. All the rest are there either because they are well known (Zelda and Horizon) or need to include other demographics ( Persona and PUBG). People are claiming that PUBG shouldn't be here but I believe that Persona should not be there either. All-in-all the games in all categories are nice picks (Night in the Woods is a good pick), although most are in the safe side.

But the whole list of awards is quite ridiculous. I mean, an award for most anticipated game? Best chinese game? Those awards are so meaningless and cater to popularity that it's quite funny seeing it all. We need a new award ceremony that it's serious and celebrate not only the games made but the people behind it themselves.
ahmapples
Banned
(11-14-2017, 06:51 PM)

Originally Posted by Nikana

I played that game for 60 hours and walked away saying, yea it was ok. Idk how I put that much time into it and came away with ok 😂😂

FFXV is a great game and my GOTY for 2016 but considering they're still updating and improving it...I'm not sure what I think of it anymore. Maybe when after all the updates are said and done, I'll give it another replay to assess it.
xviper
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:55 PM)
xviper's Avatar

Originally Posted by Nikana

I played that game for 60 hours and walked away saying, yea it was ok. Idk how I put that much time into it and came away with ok 😂😂

it's normal to put tons of hours into a game you hated

i fucking hated Garbage souls 3, it's a disgrace to the series, a lazy, uninspiring, repetitive, sequel with horrible HORRIBLE bosses

yet i played it for over 100 hours, but to be fair, i only spent like 30 hours in the shitty game killing all the bosses, then spent the rest on PvP (Fight Club)

it's the only soulsborne game that i played once

the problem with many people is that when they hear the word "Disappointing" they immediately think "Bad", not really, some games got a huge amount of hype to the point that it became a huge disappointment because of the hype it got, like Fallout 4, it's probably the most hyped game i have ever seen, and boy oh boy, it didn't even live up to 5% of the amount of hype it got, yet i liked the game for what it is

FFXV may be a disappointing game, but it was still a good game and more people should play it
PaulBizkit
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:56 PM)
PaulBizkit's Avatar
1. I wish persona5 would win
2. zelda will end up being the GOTY
3. i hope pubg doesn't win
Blam
Member
(11-14-2017, 06:59 PM)
Blam's Avatar

Originally Posted by ahmapples

I edited "the fuck" out of my posts for your own sake. I don't want to start some bullshit over my opinion and you don't want to fuck with me, so consider yourself lucky. I don't deal with bullshit and especially not fanboys. Not worth my time or effort.


Lol now we are throwing threats at eachother. Good to see GAF shine.
cuate
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:01 PM)
That's quite the meltdown

He just doesn't know when to shut up does he.
thewillbox
Junior Member
(11-14-2017, 07:01 PM)
thewillbox's Avatar
Having played through everything on that list except PUBG, it's a tough call. This year's noms are harder for me to decide from than last year for sure.
ahmapples
Banned
(11-14-2017, 07:05 PM)

Originally Posted by Blam

Lol now we are throwing threats at eachother. Good to see GAF shine.

They're the ones who got abrasive. I'm following suit by being less abrasive, but telling them to fuck off if they can't stomach opinions.

I'm done here anyway. Said what I wanted. Not starting bullshit over these kind of people.
Velius
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:05 PM)
Velius's Avatar

Originally Posted by ahmapples

I don't want to start some bullshit over my opinion and you don't want to fuck with me, so consider yourself lucky.

Insulting people.

Threatening people.

Unironically calling other people childish.

But not triggered at all.
Blam
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:06 PM)
Blam's Avatar

Originally Posted by ahmapples

They're the ones who got abrasive. I'm following suit by being less abrasive, but telling them to fuck off if they can't stomach opinions.

I'm done here anyway. Said what I wanted. Not starting bullshit over these kind of people.

I mean I can see where you're coming from, but like you'd wanna not try to stoop down to that level or a bit closer to it.
Stormblessed
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:09 PM)
Stormblessed's Avatar
I'm surprised Persona's there. Not because it isn't good enough to be GotY (it easily is), but more because I expected it to be crowded out by other more mainstream Western titles.

I agree Horizon has no business up there, though.
cuate
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:10 PM)

Originally Posted by ahmapples

They're the ones who got abrasive. I'm following suit by being less abrasive, but telling them to fuck off if they can't stomach opinions.

I'm done here anyway. Said what I wanted. Not starting bullshit over these kind of people.

Originally Posted by ahmapples

Jealousy and insecurity that a game most Nintendo fanboys, among others, touted as forgettable and "No one would care about Horizon by year end!" And all that fanboy nonsense.

Where in reality, Horizon is one of the biggest new IPs all gen, biggest new IP this year, one of the best games to come out this year and broke boundaries for a studio who's never done something of the sort. Guerrilla deserves all the praise.

Being a massive Zelda fan. Zelda disappointed me more than anything. Despite it having the advantage from my eyes yet Horizon surprised me and blew me away. At the end of the day, Horizon came out the better game on my end but you don't see me running around saying "HAHA ZELDA IS SHIT!"

Grow up. You act like children. Are you a child? Then stop acting like one.

Pretty much, bitter, sour, and people who are triggered over opinions.

Originally Posted by ahmapples

Probably the fact I don't follow games like that.

And I think you're the one who's in for a rude awakening, my friend, since you're downplaying Horizon and have no idea what you're talking about. It's one of the biggest new IPs this gen and one of the best games this year and ever made. It's going to butt heads with Zelda and Mario and it's going to be a fight between those three. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

And I'm the biggest Zelda fan there is, probably a bigger fan than you'll ever be, and I know for a fact I'm right and you're wrong.

Originally Posted by ahmapples

I edited "the fuck" out of my posts for your own sake. I don't want to start some bullshit over my opinion and you don't want to fuck with me, so consider yourself lucky. I don't deal with bullshit and especially not fanboys. Not worth my time or effort.

As for everything else you said - You sound heated and really bothered by what I said. Did I trigger you, little Nintendo drone?

If you can't stomach an opinion then don't reply back to what I said. I think you lack reading comprehension because not once did I "shill" over Horizon and bash Zelda. I praised both games and gave MY opinions on my thoughts on both. If that bothers you then you have serious issues and it's clear to me that you do considering you wrote a fucking essay just to try to somehow think you're at an advantage over me, when all you've done is make a fool of yourself and essentially proved you're the one who's getting worked up about this when I'm just here chilling.

Calm down kid.


Self awareness levels: zero.

"these kind of people" Says the fucking buffoon.
ahmapples
Banned
(11-14-2017, 07:10 PM)

Originally Posted by Velius

Insulting people.

Threatening people.

Unironically calling other people childish.

But not triggered at all.

You might want to look up the word "triggered" and "threatened" Just because I'm cursing and saying derogatory terms, doesn't mean I'm triggered. I'm here chilling drinking soup and playing Mario. It's like you people only live on these forums and think everything anyone says that you don't comply with is "triggered'

Newsflash: Not everyone is like you lol

That's why this place has a hive-mind mentality and people always get worked up about everything.
ahmapples
Banned
(11-14-2017, 07:12 PM)

Originally Posted by Blam

I mean I can see where you're coming from, but like you'd wanna not try to stoop down to that level or a bit closer to it.

Eh, that's just how I normally speak. Sorry if it comes off as a bit excessive. You're right though. Maybe I got out of hand but I'm not really too bothered about it. I said what I said and I don't take any of it back. It's just a gaming forum. They need to stop taking things so seriously and chill out.

That one dude wrote me an essay and I wasn't even talking about him nor trying to start anything with him. Just said what's on my mind about Horizon and Zelda and that I prefer Horizon. Looks like he lost his complete shit even going as far as saying things like "You probably downvoted Zelda when it got a 97 on MC"...Seriously?

Though that "cuate" guy is a troll. I'm not sure why anyone is taking him seriously. He's the one that came in here just to shit on Horizon and I saw him on another topic and he was bashing anyone who said anything bad about Mario.

And they're calling me "triggered' Lol
Blam
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:13 PM)
Blam's Avatar

Originally Posted by ahmapples

Eh, that's just how I normally speak. Sorry if it comes off as a bit excessive. You're right though. Maybe I got out of hand but I'm not really too bothered about it. I said what I said and I don't take any of it back. It's just a gaming forum. They need to stop taking things so seriously and chill out lol

Well yeah if people took what people said on the internet seriously then times would be different.
Nasigil
Junior Member
(11-14-2017, 07:14 PM)
Nasigil's Avatar
It's a fucking joke that Hollow Knight is not on best indie game nominee
ahmapples
Banned
(11-14-2017, 07:15 PM)

Originally Posted by Blam

Well yeah if people took what people said on the internet seriously then times would be different.

Ain't that the truth haha

Touche

You seem chill. I'm curious. What're your personal GOTY's?
Nasigil
Junior Member
(11-14-2017, 07:21 PM)
Nasigil's Avatar
Just to clarify, I don't have Switch so I didn't play Zelda.

I don't hate Horizon, but I also don't see how it can be GOTY contender. Other than phenomenon graphics(seriously how the fuck did they achieve that graphics on consoles), everything else in the game is just... okay at best. The writing and storytelling is especially cliche and mediocre, which is unforgivable because it's such a crucial part of the game.

Overall a solid game, but definitely not on GOTY level.
styl3s
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:22 PM)
styl3s's Avatar

Originally Posted by Nikana

Pubg isn't even out. Or are we finally just calling early access out?

Lot of people including myself are of the mindset if its a game you can buy and play it's out and can be considered GOTY. Why can't it if its out? It will be in retail stores in december and a game doesn't have to have a retail release to be considered. Games are constantly getting patches to fix it's burgs etc.

The whole "buggy" and "unpolished" excuse doesn't work when a lot of big titles have those problems. If a Telltale game can be considered for a GOTY award PUBG can.
Liliana Eileen
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:22 PM)
Liliana Eileen's Avatar

Originally Posted by ahmapples

I edited "the fuck" out of my posts for your own sake. I don't want to start some bullshit over my opinion and you don't want to fuck with me, so consider yourself lucky. I don't deal with bullshit and especially not fanboys.

I don't want to fuck with you for my own sake so I should consider myself lucky? Or what, tough guy? You're gonna find my IP address, right? You're not gonna do shit so stop pretending. Nobody is afraid of you lmao, sit down. That guy that quoted you and said you were triggered was right on the money. Holy shit 😂 I can just imagine this scrawny nerdy little dude so filled with rage thinking I'm just a little ol' woman trying to stalk me and proceeding to get wrecked, lol. This was so delightful, thank you for this.

Originally Posted by ahmapples



As for everything else you said - You sound heated and really bothered by what I said. Did I trigger you, little Nintendo drone?

You literally have nothing to say after getting broken down and taken apart word for word and your rebuttal is that I sound heated? If so, what does that make your response? 😂 meanwhile you throw even more insults and empty words because you have nothing to say. Funny how you're oblivious to the fact that I've never been called a Nintendo fangirl here at all aside from your posts and I have like 100x more posts than you.

Originally Posted by ahmapples



If you can't stomach an opinion then don't reply back to what I said. I think you lack reading comprehension because not once did I "shill" over Horizon and bash Zelda. I praised both games and gave MY opinions on my thoughts on both. If that bothers you then you have serious issues and it's clear to me that you do considering you wrote a fucking essay just to try to somehow think you're at an advantage over me, when all you've done is make a fool of yourself and essentially proved you're the one who's getting worked up about this when I'm just here chilling.

The irony, it hurts 😂

First, you are the one that replied back to MY opinion. Its right there, 2 pages back for everyone to see. Why lie?

Secondly, you said, verbatim, that what you're saying is fact so you're right. Your opinion = fact? You keep crying about opinions but are attacking people in all sorts of ways including the above and what I quoted and embarrassed you on in my previous post. It's there for everyone to see. And again, nothing to say so instead you claim I wrote an essay when before that post your combined posts in this topic trump mine? Try again.

Originally Posted by ahmapples



Calm down kid.

Ah, finishing it off with saying probably the #1 thing I've seen people perm'd for. It really embodies your previous posts quite well and is very telling.

Nobody is scared of you, internet tough guy. Take your insults and psuedo-threats and shove it.
Liliana Eileen
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:24 PM)
Liliana Eileen's Avatar

Originally Posted by Velius

Insulting people.

Threatening people.

Unironically calling other people childish.

But not triggered at all.

Originally Posted by cuate

Self awareness levels: zero.

"these kind of people" Says the fucking buffoon.

Yep, but he won't be here long so it doesn't really matter. Took being triggered to a whole new level, lmao.
DarknessTear
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:26 PM)
DarknessTear's Avatar
I'm disappointed that Nier Automata wasn't on the list for Game of the Year. I picked Zelda instead. I'm not crazy about Horizon or even impressed with anything about it except maybe the unique outfits people have. Those look pretty cool. At a gameplay standpoint though, it's just not really that fun to me.

I picked Nier Automata for best narrative and music. Game nails both of those so much harder than many, but I'd be okay if Zelda won music.
ornery
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:26 PM)
ornery's Avatar
Jesus Christ, what happened to this thread
Velius
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:30 PM)
Velius's Avatar

Originally Posted by ornery

Jesus Christ, what happened to this thread

Hurry...

RUN!!!
ahmapples
Banned
(11-14-2017, 07:31 PM)

Originally Posted by Liliana Eileen

I don't want to fuck with you for my own sake so I should consider myself lucky? Or what, tough guy? You're gonna find my IP address, right? You're not gonna do shit so stop pretending. Nobody is afraid of you lmao, sit down. That guy that quoted you and said you were triggered was right on the money. Holy shit �� I can just imagine this scrawny nerdy little dude so filled with rage thinking I'm just a little ol' woman trying to stalk me and proceeding to get wrecked, lol. This was so delightful, thank you for this.



You literally have nothing to say after getting broken down and taken apart word for word and your rebuttal is that I sound heated? If so, what does that make your response? �� meanwhile you throw even more insults and empty words because you have nothing to say. Funny how you're oblivious to the fact that I've never been called a Nintendo fangirl here at all aside from your posts and I have like 100x more posts than you.



The irony, it hurts ��

First, you are the one that replied back to MY opinion. Secondly, you said, verbatim, that what you're saying is fact so you're right. Your opinion = fact? You keep crying about opinions but are attacking people in all sorts of ways including the above and what I quoted and embarrassed you on in my previous post. It's there for everyone to see. And again, nothing today so instead you claim I wrote an essay when before that post your combined posts in this topic trump mine? Try again.



Ah, finishing it off with saying probably the #1 thing I've seen people perm'd for. It really embodies your previous posts quite well and is very telling.

Nobody is scared of you, internet tough guy. Take your insults and psuedo-threats and shove it.



Jesus Christ, you have serious issues and anger management problems. I'm not the one triggered here. You're the one who's triggered. Your response here proves it while I wasn't "talking" like this once towards you. And I don't give a rats ass if you're a girl or not. Nor do I care who you are and what your IP is. Not once did I even think or consider that into when I was replying to you.

Like, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Liliana Eileen
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:32 PM)
Liliana Eileen's Avatar

Originally Posted by ornery

Jesus Christ, what happened to this thread

New posters forgetting they're not on N4G happened, lol.
RootCause
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:34 PM)
RootCause's Avatar
I just remembered Yakuza , RE7 came out this year. Damn! Did any of those two get nominations? At the very least, RE7 should have best horror/atmosphere locked up.
NihoB
Junior Member
(11-14-2017, 07:35 PM)
All I see in this thread is that ahmapples got called out and he can't own up to it. Then tries to deflect and throw in some reverse psychology for good measure.
ahmapples
Banned
(11-14-2017, 07:40 PM)

Originally Posted by NihoB

All I see in this thread is that ahmapples got called out and he can't own up to it. Then tries to deflect and throw in some reverse psychology for good measure.

Yes, clearly that's what happened. Jesus, this place has gotten even worse since that whole ordeal.
Liliana Eileen
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:41 PM)
Liliana Eileen's Avatar

Originally Posted by ahmapples

[/I]

Jesus Christ, you have serious issues and anger management problems. I'm not the one triggered here, sugarplum. You're the one who's triggered. Your response here proves it while I wasn't "talking" like this once towards you. And I don't give a rats ass if you're a girl or not. Nor do I care who you are and what your IP is. Not once did I even think or consider that into when I was replying to you. You sound insecure. like, really insecure.

Like what the fuck? Get off the internet lol You have a screw or two loose.

Again, nothing to say and you're blabbering random strings of ad-hominem insults because of it. Anger issues...when you're the one who went off on a tangent, like this post here:

Originally Posted by ahmapples

Jealousy and insecurity that a game most Nintendo fanboys, among others, touted as forgettable and "No one would care about Horizon by year end!" And all that fanboy nonsense.

Where in reality, Horizon is one of the biggest new IPs all gen, biggest new IP this year, one of the best games to come out this year and broke boundaries for a studio who's never done something of the sort. Guerrilla deserves all the praise.

Being a massive Zelda fan. Zelda disappointed me more than anything. Despite it having the advantage from my eyes yet Horizon surprised me and blew me away. At the end of the day, Horizon came out the better game on my end but you don't see me running around saying "HAHA ZELDA IS SHIT!"

Grow up. You act like children. Are you a child? Then stop acting like one.

Pretty much, bitter, sour, and people who are triggered over opinions.

Then, talking about how I don't wanna fuck with you and should consider myself lucky, but I'm the one who has anger issues because I'm simply shutting you down?

Jesus, you're taking projecting to a new level lmao


I can't even comphrehend the random string of verbage you're attempting to throw my way simply because cats got your tongue. Now I'm insecure and have screws loose when you just blew up these last two pages for all of NeoGAF to see and multiple people have called you out on it 😂

Surejan.gif
Danjin44
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:41 PM)
Danjin44's Avatar
NieR Automata is my GOTY but since it's not here I voted for my second GOTY Persona 5.
FlibbertiGibbet
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:46 PM)
FlibbertiGibbet's Avatar
Divinity 2 no GOTY nomination? Fuck that.
Liliana Eileen
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:47 PM)
Liliana Eileen's Avatar

Originally Posted by FlibbertiGibbet

Divinity 2 no GOTY nomination? Fuck that.

Divinity 2 and Prey should be up there, easy, but PUBG would've gotten more votes than both combined.
Dargor
Member
(11-14-2017, 07:51 PM)
Dargor's Avatar
Man hope Horizon wins, best game of the year.
delete12345
Junior Member
(11-14-2017, 07:51 PM)
Now, my worry is Nintendo is not getting a GOTY. As we all saw how, if given 3 choices and 2 of them are the same choices, the 3rd option will stand out at the top, because no matter how you split it, the bigger side against the 3rd will always lose.

Sad and unsurprisingly, Nintendo is only going to get the GOTY nominee accolades.
Dunki
Junior Member
(11-14-2017, 07:51 PM)

Originally Posted by Blam

It's in the sense truly pushed the birth of a new genre of games, I'm not saying it's the first, but it's the first to truly popularize it.

Yeah that is why I think it should win GOTY since it also had this huge influence on the Industry and plaiyng games.

Thread Tools