• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S6 |OT| You know Diggle, I'm all out of island stories - Thursdays 9/8c

ZeroX03

Banned
Nothing will be more savage than Ray flying through a guy in small form. That was awesome.

You know the funny thing about Ray is he's actually spent years in 'hell' at this point, just like Oliver. Six months in miniature form, two years in the 60s and six months in the Cretaceous period up against a T. Rex. But that's never brought up and he's still cheery about everything.

KonradLaw

You know the funny thing about Ray is he's actually spent years in 'hell' at this point, just like Oliver. Six months in miniature form, two years in the 60s and six months in the Cretaceous period up against a T. Rex. But that's never brought up and he's still cheery about everything.
Probably because none of those periods required murdering and torturing people :D

ZeroX03

Banned
Season 5 soundtrack live on Spotify (and more)! Vigilante's awesome theme is track 10, it's misnamed. Invasion of Old Enemies and Friends is a mashup of Merlyn, Deathstroke and Darhk's themes from the 100th. Pretty cool.

Arrow S5

The Flash S3
Legends S2
Supergirl S2

Probably because none of those periods required murdering and torturing people :D

Yeah, but dog sized cockroaches and a T Rex named Gertrude, that's still pretty intense.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I actually forgot how much Ray's life sucks. He also lost his fiance to Slade's super soldiers, got dropped like a sack of potatoes by Hawkgirl ('member the Hawks?), and lives on the Waverider instead of going back to his life as a billionaire.

KonradLaw

Season 5 soundtrack live on Spotify (and more)!

Dat Prometheus theme
so-good-gif-1.gif

Interesting, though they're really playing up that brutal nature of the show. I'm assuming that this season will be all about unmasking Vigilante, with Slade either teaming up with Oliver to stop him and inevitably betraying Ollie, or Salde working with Vigilante to further his own agenda

KonradLaw

Interesting, though they're really playing up that brutal nature of the show.

It's one of the things that make Arrow unique among CWverse and I'm glad they're playing it up. It's also funny how despite being only human Oliver gets the most badass action sequences out of those heroes.

ZeroX03

Banned
Just like Legends that’s a pretty phenomenal teaser. Glad those two are continuing their momentum and Supergirl didn’t suck.

It’s wild we’ve still barely seen most of the main team. It’s been Oliver and the (white) Black women and that’s about it.

Hollywood exposing another asshole

finowns

I would be very impressed if the flash said that to Amell (in a negative way) they actually see each other and Amell is a tank.

Edit — And Thea better be alive. Everyone else can go

Wow that just made me realize I haven't seen him on Twitter in a while and I just checked, he's been checked out of Twitter since the beginning of the year. O_O

Edit — And Thea better be alive. Everyone else can go

Guggenheim has said that his two rules ate that he won't kill Thea, and he won't make Felicity a costumed hero.

Of course, his justification with Thea was that she was Oliver's only family. William may change that.

ZeroX03

Banned
Yeah that was the most obvious joke in the world folks. Caity Lotz was in the stream trolling him and telling him to get back to work too.

Arrow please save us. Flash and Legends were weak...

So far I think it was like Legends > Flash > Supergirl, but they were all kind of just resetting everything back to the status quo.

Most Arrowverse season premieres are pretty middling. That's just how things go. Legends and Arrow were decent last year.

Yeah that was the most obvious joke in the world folks. Caity Lotz was in the stream trolling him and telling him to get back to work too.

So far I think it was like Legends > Flash > Supergirl, but they were all kind of just resetting everything back to the status quo.

Most Arrowverse season premieres are pretty middling. That's just how things go. Legends and Arrow were decent last year.

Supergirl gave me smallville flashback in a way but yeah all were resetting stuff.
Really looking forward to arrow .

One episode I really want to see is when the Team get assessed by a psychiatrist. I can see the episode now:

A psychiatrist comes in to assess Oliver. Fifteen minutes later, the psychiatrist confesses everything.

Rvaan

Banned
One episode I really want to see is when the Team get assessed by a psychiatrist. I can see the episode now:

A psychiatrist comes in to assess Oliver. Fifteen minutes later, the psychiatrist confesses everything.

Do what Lucifer did and make the psychiatrist part of the team.

So uh... I totally missed the memo that this airs on Thursdays now. Don't know how I missed that lol. I know it's in the thread title but I hadn't subbed this thread till today.

Top Bottom