• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Bundle Thread - There's another one?

zulux21

The bundle in a box is not live... yet.

I clicked it and was confused by what you meant as it seemed live to me had I known that I just goofed into them testing it I would have taken a screen shot.

anyways if what I saw was what will be there I will pass as it was Gemini Rue, then been there dan that, and time gentlemen please. along with 1983: A World's Fair Mystery and Lands of Dream which both said they had steam keys but I can't find them on steam. with some beat the average games that didn't seem to have steam keys.... one I don't remember the other was metal something. The average was at $9.01 with three buys, and the min price was $4.01 with if they hit 1k sales the min price would drop. I think there were also unlock bonuses related to Gemini Rue like unlocking the soundtrack.
edit: beaten oh well I have some extra info I guess :/.

nexen

I hit a veritable brick wall in And Yet It Moves once the "springboard" levels started. The momentum management required was too unforgiving for me. It was decently fun up to that point.

Thats one of those games where the idea far surpasses the execution.

eldoon

http://www.indievania.com/games/99-percent-bundle

Free Bundle

A collection of thirteen varied freeware indie games, made by lesser-known developers. Genres ranging from platformers to first-person adventure-puzzle games and a lot more in-between.

The 99% Bundle has been created with the express purpose of 'getting out there', connecting the hard work of these thirteen developers to the players their games were intended for. For more information on the 'message' behind the bundle and a run-down of the included games and their developers, please visit the website:

http://99bundle.com

Games in the Bundle:
- Super Bogus World
- Spino's Dangerous Dungeons
- NeonPlat Adventures
- Lone Boss and Cub
- Diamond Hollow II
- Unnamed Sandbox Game
- Unstoppaball
- PRIOR
- Pixel Slaughter!
- Sens3s: The Art of Understanding
- STD (Super Tower Defence)
- Next Time I Won't Trust The Man In The White Van
- Robot Unlock

Haunted

http://www.indievania.com/games/99-percent-bundle

Free Bundle

A collection of thirteen varied freeware indie games, made by lesser-known developers. Genres ranging from platformers to first-person adventure-puzzle games and a lot more in-between.

The 99% Bundle has been created with the express purpose of 'getting out there', connecting the hard work of these thirteen developers to the players their games were intended for. For more information on the 'message' behind the bundle and a run-down of the included games and their developers, please visit the website:

http://99bundle.com

Games in the Bundle:
- Super Bogus World
- Spino's Dangerous Dungeons
- NeonPlat Adventures
- Lone Boss and Cub
- Diamond Hollow II
- Unnamed Sandbox Game
- Unstoppaball
- PRIOR
- Pixel Slaughter!
- Sens3s: The Art of Understanding
- STD (Super Tower Defence)
- Next Time I Won't Trust The Man In The White Van
- Robot Unlock
Any Ludum Dare event is worth checking out more, tbh. Just a difference in talent, I suppose.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
It already has a description in the bundle list page, where it appears as "running" with no end date set:

Free games for those who bought X previous bundles? Or maybe a way to finally use Galapoints (lol)?

Whoa, where did this bundle page come from? How did you find it? I can't find a link on the front page.

how is it a bundle if it's going for £103.43 :s

It's a discount of, lets see here, zero percent. Bwahaha

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
It already has a description in the bundle list page, where it appears as "running" with no end date set:

Free games for those who bought X previous bundles? Or maybe a way to finally use Galapoints (lol)?

I would be very surprised if you could use Gala points, since they are from a different bundle.

Maybe it will be tied into paying more then the minimum, or preordering. Heck, they could come up with any number of arbitrary rules to unlock things as time goes on, it looks like it will be some loyalty program that will likely launch when the May Bundle does.

I would be very surprised if you could use Gala points, since they are from a different bundle.

I was only joking :(

Whoa, where did this bundle page come from? How did you find it? I can't find a link on the front page.

I don't know, I just followed Wok's link and removed the "thy-rewardz" part. You can see this new bundle at the bottom of that page. But yeah, it's a cool feature to have and it should be more accessible.

Lafazar

There's also a commented out link to http://www.indieroyale.com/collection in the header (though it appears on the footer in plain sight)

Very interesting.

I could login with my Desura account username and password. And it seems if you sign up from there you are actually creating a Desura account. Makes sense, since it's the same company, but they will want to make that more transparent before officially launching this feature (EDIT: Oh wait, they clearly DO state that on the sign up page, my mistake).

After loggin in you are presented with a list of all bundles released so far and you can add bundles you didn't buy to a wishlist, resulting in this text:
We've added this bundle to your wishlist. If it the developers agree to re-release the bundle we shall email (XXXX) which is set in your member account.

Wasn't there some rumour about the Humble Bundle going in a similar direction? I mean becoming more like a constantly open shop instead of offering time-limited bundles?

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Wasn't there some rumour about the Humble Bundle going in a similar direction? I mean becoming more like a constantly open shop instead of offering time-limited bundles?

I do remember that! But I think it was more of a checkout system for indies/devs to use more than a Humble store. I don't know what became of all that though.

Aselith

Can't you buy directly from Indievania?

I downloaded it back when it first came out.

Yeah, I figured it out. You have to sign up for an account with indievania and then you buy the package and they email you. I thought they were just an aggregator to tell people about the stuff and you actually bought it at the 99bundle site.

Top Bottom