• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Ancient Gray
Member
(12-02-2017, 03:11 AM)
Ancient Gray's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blam

the fuck was that post. I don't even wanna see that shit.

See what?

I told you I don't have all the details. I haven't been following neogaf until the past week.

If you think I'm in support of pedophilia that's a bizarre jump to conclusions based on what I wrote. Don't honestly see what was so awful in my post.
themagicalkitsune
Member
(12-02-2017, 05:00 AM)
themagicalkitsune's Avatar

Originally Posted by rashbeep

ok ok this is definitely a troll

It's on the level of edgy 13 year old douchebags who try to play devil's advocate for everything. "If u think about it communism and fascism are same ting differen name!" No kid, shut the fuck up and read a history book sometime.
JordanN
Junior Member
(12-02-2017, 05:26 AM)
JordanN's Avatar

Originally Posted by themagicalkitsune

It's on the level of edgy 13 year old douchebags who try to play devil's advocate for everything. "If u think about it communism and fascism are same ting differen name!" No kid, shut the fuck up and read a history book sometime.

Ok.

Both have dictators.
Both committed genocides/mass murders on a large scale
Both believe state interests are more important than personal ones
Both used secret police to crush dissent
Both continued to censor all information that contradicted party policy
Both are failures that continue to have a resurgence because "it will work this time!"
Autoignition
Member
(12-02-2017, 05:36 AM)
Autoignition's Avatar

Originally Posted by JordanN

Ok.

Both have dictators.
Both committed genocides/mass murders on a large scale
Both believe state interests are more important than personal ones
Both used secret police to crush dissent
Both continued to censor all information that contradicted party policy
Both are failures that continue to have a resurgence because "it will work this time!"

You do realize that communism is an economic theory that has absolutely nothing to do with the structure of the government in terms of citizens' individual liberties, right?

I err on the side of capitalism too (though there are some socialist programs that I support), but your argument is stupid and bad.
NintendoGal
Member
(12-02-2017, 05:40 AM)
NintendoGal's Avatar

Originally Posted by Facism

haha this is great fun.

Great fun? Sure is. I'm happy I can actually say things, but feel free to laugh.

Originally Posted by Dude Abides

Oh aren’t you oppresssed because someone ignored your off-topic post. Try being less emotional.

This was in regards to those folks who think we shouldn't be here at all and that no one was dog-piling or being an asshole to those with different opinions. But if it makes you feel better to critique me, have at it.

Originally Posted by 7echnicolor

lmao 'my dumb libertarian spiel was ignored by the gays! this is an outrage!'

The gays, yeah that's what I refer to myself and those I work around. Sure. And why is it dumb to ask for suggestions on community when you're isolated? Sorry you don't agree.
krazen
Member
(12-02-2017, 05:40 AM)
krazen's Avatar

Originally Posted by JordanN

Ok.

Both have dictators.
Both committed genocides/mass murders on a large scale
Both believe state interests are more important than personal ones
Both used secret police to crush dissent
Both continued to censor all information that contradicted party policy
Both are failures that continue to have a resurgence because "it will work this time!"

Communism’s failings is humanity itself; on paper its tenets are pretty noble is just that in implementation those who have the power morph it after time. Your previous examples aren’t really communist, just painted over dictatorships. While I don’t think on a mass scale communism jives with humanity’s propensity to be absolutely a vile greedy species, the basic ideal is good.

Facism is basically: fuck it, lets be evil pricks as long as I am on the winning side.

Communists rallies in their heart of hearts believe they are making the better for everyone even if in execution it will inevitably fail imho. Facism tho? lol
JordanN
Junior Member
(12-02-2017, 05:46 AM)
JordanN's Avatar

Originally Posted by Autoignition

You do realize that communism is an economic theory that has absolutely nothing to do with the structure of the government in terms of citizens' individual liberties, right?

I err on the side of capitalism too (though there are some socialist programs that I support), but your argument is stupid and bad.

The cycle plays out all the same.

Every time a Socialist party is elected, they take over the means of productions, often by force. The promise of an "equal and classless society" instantly turns out to be broken. Middle and upper classes are quickly eliminated. With no one to contest power, a dictator fills the vacuum.
Autoignition
Member
(12-02-2017, 05:48 AM)
Autoignition's Avatar

Originally Posted by JordanN

The cycle plays out all the same.

Every time a Socialist party is elected, they take over the means of productions, often by force. The promise of an "equal and classless society" instantly turns out to be broken. Middle and upper classes are quickly eliminated. With no one to contest power, a dictator fills the power vacuum.

You should probably tell that to Sweden, then. I don't think they got that memo.
Ancient Gray
Member
(12-02-2017, 05:52 AM)
Ancient Gray's Avatar

Originally Posted by JordanN

The cycle plays out all the same.

Every time a Socialist party is elected, they take over the means of productions, often by force. The promise of an "equal and classless society" instantly turns out to be broken. Middle and upper classes are quickly eliminated. With no one to contest power, a dictator fills the vacuum.

Your initial argument is that fascism and socialism are the same thing but you're pointing out that socialism can lead to fascism which is contradicting your entire argument.
JordanN
Junior Member
(12-02-2017, 05:53 AM)
JordanN's Avatar

Originally Posted by krazen


Communists rallies in their heart of hearts believe they are making the better for everyone even if in execution it will inevitably fail imho. Facism tho? lol

Communism makes everyone poor. And this is after the fact they already want to steal away all money and private property from the rich.
Ancient Gray
Member
(12-02-2017, 05:53 AM)
Ancient Gray's Avatar
If you reach any harder you'll dislocate your shoulder
Eric the Red
Member
(12-02-2017, 05:57 AM)
Eric the Red's Avatar
It's really really bad. Threads are full of vitriol and personal insults which would get mod warnings in the past. There's a ton of really gross T_D type posts everywhere which would in the past quickly get dismantled by posters smarter than me but now it's mostly just personal insults which brings the conversation down into the mud where the trolls are happy to stay and play in. It's stressful to read and makes it hard to keep reading for any length of time.
krazen
Member
(12-02-2017, 06:13 AM)
krazen's Avatar

Originally Posted by JordanN

Communism makes everyone poor. And this is after the fact they already want to steal away all money and private property from the rich.

Lol. So the communists intentionally all get together, raid the rich for their shit, give it to the head communist, and patiently wait to be killed/intentionally marginalized as the main dude creates a dictatorship and/or the person behind him?

My thing is that basically someone showing up to a time square saying (insert a gender/culture/race/hobbyist group here) is less than human and part of the populace going.



Is problematic long term for the species. The idea we should debate abhorent views because that changes minds tells me that deep down inside a large amount of the populace doesn’t find it abhorent(which flies in the face of the ‘i am a good person’ veneer too many of us have which is why we cling to this idea).

Like to me saying the jews need to be put in ovens and we should be able to fuck 8 year olds are equally fucked up. Yet I go in the same square proclaiming my fucking of said 8 year olds and everyones like, “Woah, too far dude” and a cop is roughing me up in the car.

Saying jews in da oven tho? “Lets talk it out. He might have some points, we might be able to out-logic him out of the idea that people from Israel are cockroaches” lol
JordanN
Junior Member
(12-02-2017, 06:23 AM)
JordanN's Avatar

Originally Posted by krazen

Lol. So the communists intentionally all get together, raid the rich for their shit, give it to the head communist, and patiently wait to be killed/intentionally marginalized as the main dude creates a dictatorship and/or the person behind him?

My thing is that basically someone showing up to a time square saying (insert a gender/culture/race/hobbyist group here) is less than human and part of the populace going.

So communism is less racist? Ok.

But you know it's easy to replace "Die subhuman!" with "Die bourgeois!" right? That shouldn't make me feel any better when they're still going to kill me.
Ancient Gray
Member
(12-02-2017, 06:32 AM)
Ancient Gray's Avatar
I don't think it's as easy as you think it is.
krazen
Member
(12-02-2017, 06:36 AM)
krazen's Avatar

Originally Posted by JordanN

So communism is less racist? Ok.

But you know it's easy to replace "Die subhuman!" with "Die bourgeois!" right? That shouldn't make me feel any better when they're still going to kill me.

Ehh. I mean depends.

Like its been said in the thread capitalism is great but over time, particularly in the US, we've hit a point where once a certain level of wealth is aquired its used to effectively weaken fair capitalistic play to consolidate power.

Its hard for me to muster sympathy for Bernie Madoff as opposed to a poor minority who shoplifted food from a supermarket for his family to eat. Not sure why we are like, "WHAT ABOUT THE BILLIONAIRES, HOW DO THEY SUFFER!?!" in this thread suddenly, lol.

Lets do a hands across america for all the bankers who suffered during the great recession, lol
JordanN
Junior Member
(12-02-2017, 06:54 AM)
JordanN's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ancient Gray

I don't think it's as easy as you think it is.

You're right.

Communism had an easier time killing people through its man made famines.

You only kill people when they ask where did all the food go. Or when they try to escape.
superdeluxe
Member
(12-02-2017, 10:50 AM)
superdeluxe's Avatar

Originally Posted by George Washington

What do you think? Am I wrong?

From my perspective, it seems as thought the conversations on GAF have become more civilized. It seems like most of the emotional posters who stirred the pot left during the exodus.

This new environment where people aren’t constantly attacking/berating each other and instead just having normal conversations is a huge improvement in terms of having meaningful conversations with people without immediately ostracizing them (not including the extremely irrational ones).

I think it helps that there is less people overall, so less drama? Not sure what the ratio is.
llien
Member
(12-02-2017, 11:06 AM)
llien's Avatar

Originally Posted by JordanN

Communism makes everyone poor.

It would help if you'd define what do you refer to as "communism".
Is it political system ruled by a communist party?
Is it particular example of such rule? (e.g. North Korea, but not China)
Is it particular economical model? (central planning)
Is it, perhaps, (most would say Utopian) communist society? (common ownership of means of production, absence of classes and money)
MidgarBlowedUp
Member
(12-02-2017, 12:42 PM)
MidgarBlowedUp's Avatar
I see too many alt-right posters, so no it isn't more civil.
WaterAstro
Member
(12-02-2017, 12:48 PM)
WaterAstro's Avatar
Wow, what the heck this thread. Anyway, siding with the people who actually know what communism is. If a country was actually perfectly communist, it could work very well. It just relies on goodwill, and dictators come in and take advantage of it.
Xenobureido
Banned
(12-02-2017, 01:05 PM)

Originally Posted by MidgarBlowedUp

I see too many alt-right posters, so no it isn't more civil.

Could you call them out? I don't like how this is repeated ad nauseum without any follow-up.
Ancient Dragon
Junior Member
(12-02-2017, 01:14 PM)
Ancient Dragon's Avatar
There’s definitely less trouble makers.
DeSo
Member
(12-02-2017, 01:17 PM)
DeSo's Avatar
I don't miss all the Trump threads and the dogpiles. From browsing that other forum I love it here. Over there you get warned for wrong-think.
A Link to the Past
Snitch
(12-02-2017, 01:21 PM)
A Link to the Past's Avatar

Originally Posted by Xenobureido

Could you call them out? I don't like how this is repeated ad nauseum without any follow-up.

dunki :v
Eric the Red
Member
(12-02-2017, 01:52 PM)
Eric the Red's Avatar

Originally Posted by Xenobureido

Could you call them out? I don't like how this is repeated ad nauseum without any follow-up.

What's there to follow up? It's there and it's exhausting to read through, including the replies. If you somehow actually don't know what we're talking about, just look at the Flynn guilty plea thread. One poster literally types out, "mods on this site were SJW Antifa Commies...FREEDOM TO EXPRESS OPINIONS AGAIN." It's like a Sargon youtube comment section barfed in there. Even the counter replies are bad just slinging suck my dick posts. It's hostile.
Nikodemos
Member
(12-02-2017, 01:59 PM)
Nikodemos's Avatar
People used to get dogpiled for admitting they like bewbie designs. I'm happy that bit has died down. I'm quite the SJW but I hate seeing people get browbeaten for admitting they just like the boobs or butt of a certain design. "Yer an ebil misogynist for liking Quiet!" and all that. No, Quiet is an objectively awful design by several metrics and should never have been released without major changes, but somebody just liking her booty isn't automatically misogynistic.

The Off-Topic discourse however has taken quite a drop in quality, unfortunately.
pj
(12-02-2017, 02:04 PM)
pj's Avatar

Originally Posted by Eric the Red

What's there to follow up? It's there and it's exhausting to read through, including the replies. If you somehow actually don't know what we're talking about, just look at the Flynn guilty plea thread. One poster literally types out, "mods on this site were SJW Antifa Commies...FREEDOM TO EXPRESS OPINIONS AGAIN." It's like a Sargon youtube comment section barfed in there. Even the counter replies are bad just slinging suck my dick posts. It's hostile.

Whats that got to do with being alt right? The modding here was insane before the exodus. I am as left as they come and was permanently banned (to cheers of the hysterical dog pile) after the election for saying we shouldn't excommunicate every trump voter from society because it wouldn't help anything. Differing opinions of lefties, forget about the right, were shouted down if not just banned. That ban was recently reversed, btw

I've said SMD before as well but usually not without good reason. People can be mean without being alt right
Xenobureido
Banned
(12-02-2017, 02:05 PM)

Originally Posted by Eric the Red

What's there to follow up? It's there and it's exhausting to read through, including the replies. If you somehow actually don't know what we're talking about, just look at the Flynn guilty plea thread. One poster literally types out, "mods on this site were SJW Antifa Commies...FREEDOM TO EXPRESS OPINIONS AGAIN." It's like a Sargon youtube comment section barfed in there. Even the counter replies are bad just slinging suck my dick posts. It's hostile.

I agree that's bad. Idiots using idiot-vocabulary. And then idiots who might be morally (more) in the right, but choose to reply with insults.

The former will be taken care of eventually,but the latter should either stop replying or reply intelligently.
ssolitare
Member
(12-02-2017, 02:22 PM)

Originally Posted by Nikodemos

People used to get dogpiled for admitting they like bewbie designs. I'm happy that bit has died down. I'm quite the SJW but I hate seeing people get browbeaten for admitting they just like the boobs or butt of a certain design. "Yer an ebil misogynist for liking Quiet!" and all that. No, Quiet is an objectively awful design by several metrics and should never have been released without major changes, but somebody just liking her booty isn't automatically misogynistic.

The Off-Topic discourse however has taken quite a drop in quality, unfortunately.

It's okay to be a feminist and still be sexist in some areas. You're talking about changing behaviors positively reinforced by society. Wanting you to not like Quiet is more like a behavioral guideline backed by explanation. Can't be perfect, but are you really irrate about someone telling you not to like dat ass? You're still going to do sexist things as a male feminist, and if you get called out on it, you listen and change accordingly. Or don't change at all, ass and titties, why not =P.
krazen
Member
(12-02-2017, 02:38 PM)
krazen's Avatar
Also. To bring it back to the topic at hand the forum's basically overcorrected. I wanted more conservative views but its been infiltrated by t_d types. You can tell because one moment they are shitting on the forum/the owner, then the next dropping quick 2 line alt-right replies that more troll than want a genuine going back and forth.

While we arguing with Jordan at least he's trying to put up a genuine argument.

Some of these other discussions/replies ive seen in here...eeesh. Instead of lets say a debatable view that despite racism minorities now have the most opportunities they ever had and now its bootstraps time (something i disagree with but can understand how someone came to the conclusion) instead we've got 'if it wasn't for the minorities acting greedy, we wouldn't have racism' LOL. Drive by racist shitposts
Lionel Richie
Member
(12-02-2017, 03:05 PM)
Lionel Richie's Avatar

Originally Posted by WaterAstro

Wow, what the heck this thread. Anyway, siding with the people who actually know what communism is. If a country was actually perfectly communist, it could work very well. It just relies on goodwill, and dictators come in and take advantage of it.

It would suck ass because you can't even consider the current chain of production in its insane proportions with the government running it. Do you know the goddamn odyssey a motherfucking apple has to go through to be sold at a supermarket at a reasonable cost? No way a single regulatory agency can run that and that's just for one very small product. Not to mention that given how the market is structured, the entire world would need to be communist for it to have any chance and by then we'd probably be back in caves trying to figure out if rocks are eatable. It just has 0 applicability.

That's not to say you can't take anything from it, like a competent tax system that helps its citizens and some level of economical help to the less fortunate. Other than that yeah never going to happen for good reason.
Eric the Red
Member
(12-02-2017, 03:44 PM)
Eric the Red's Avatar

Originally Posted by pj

Whats that got to do with being alt right? The modding here was insane before the exodus. I am as left as they come and was permanently banned (to cheers of the hysterical dog pile) after the election for saying we shouldn't excommunicate every trump voter from society because it wouldn't help anything. Differing opinions of lefties, forget about the right, were shouted down if not just banned. That ban was recently reversed, btw

I've said SMD before as well but usually not without good reason. People can be mean without being alt right

SJW antifa commies? Who talks like that? I swear, you're not going to get me to comb through that thread and meticulously lay out an argument of something that's so obvious.

Originally Posted by Xenobureido

I agree that's bad. Idiots using idiot-vocabulary. And then idiots who might be morally (more) in the right, but choose to reply with insults.

The former will be taken care of eventually,but the latter should either stop replying or reply intelligently.

And that's why it's so exhausting. When you're dealing with trolls who argue in bad faith, you can put all the effort you want into an intelligent reply but they'll just brush it off with whataboutism and rotate through Breitbart talking points. It doesn't actually matter, it's all a game and you just wasted your time. So the two better options actually seem to be easy insults or not post.
Ancient Gray
Member
(12-02-2017, 04:13 PM)
Ancient Gray's Avatar

Originally Posted by Eric the Red

SJW antifa commies? Who talks like that? I swear, you're not going to get me to comb through that thread and meticulously lay out an argument of something that's so obvious.



And that's why it's so exhausting. When you're dealing with trolls who argue in bad faith, you can put all the effort you want into an intelligent reply but they'll just brush it off with whataboutism and rotate through Breitbart talking points. It doesn't actually matter, it's all a game and you just wasted your time. So the two better options actually seem to be easy insults or not post.

I've seen a few SJW's here as well as Trumpsters. It's a mixed bag. Equally annoying.
cuate
Banned
(12-02-2017, 04:16 PM)
Arguing in bad faith = people who disagree with me.
One Eyed Willy
Member
(12-02-2017, 04:35 PM)
GAF is slower but I agree appears less biased in general It can be seen and felt in both the user base but also the way moderation is occurring. I've seen more balance to political discussions than I've seen in years.

I saw a similar thing happen on ERA when it first started, but that is all but gone now over there. It really seems like the incredibly close-minded hard left user base of old GAF-OT has completely relocated over to ERA. They seem very content and aware of this as well, like they're "right at home". I noticed there in the early weeks you could have sane discussions but if you go look at their OT its basically an entire page riddled with anti-Trump and politically left threads everywhere. Its basically a political forum at this point. The big difference it seems for now is mods are not insta-perma banning people there and instead giving public warnings. ERA only has a userbase of 30,000 when GAF is/was nearly 200,000 so they cannot afford to just perma ban people like they used to here.

Regardless though, I don't care really how politically leaning either GAF or ERA is, so long as the moderators don't allow dog piling or moderate by taking part in it. For the time being GAF seems like its flipped on its head in the best way possible, we'll see how long it lasts.

I come back to GAF OT for what originally brought me to the OT. Interesting threads, fun threads, entertainment. If its less volume than before but better distilled content.. I'll take that any day over what it used to be like.
A Link to the Past
Snitch
(12-02-2017, 04:51 PM)
A Link to the Past's Avatar

Originally Posted by One Eyed Willy

GAF is slower but I agree appears less biased in general It can be seen and felt in both the user base but also the way moderation is occurring. I've seen more balance to political discussions than I've seen in years.

I saw a similar thing happen on ERA when it first started, but that is all but gone now over there. It really seems like the incredibly close-minded hard left user base of old GAF-OT has completely relocated over to ERA. They seem very content and aware of this as well, like they're "right at home". I noticed there in the early weeks you could have sane discussions but if you go look at their OT its basically an entire page riddled with anti-Trump and politically left threads everywhere. Its basically a political forum at this point. The big difference it seems for now is mods are not insta-perma banning people there and instead giving public warnings. ERA only has a userbase of 30,000 when GAF is/was nearly 200,000 so they cannot afford to just perma ban people like they used to here.

Regardless though, I don't care really how politically leaning either GAF or ERA is, so long as the moderators don't allow dog piling or moderate by taking part in it. For the time being GAF seems like its flipped on its head in the best way possible, we'll see how long it lasts.

I come back to GAF OT for what originally brought me to the OT. Interesting threads, fun threads, entertainment. If its less volume than before but better distilled content.. I'll take that any day over what it used to be like.

c_c That's 200,000 users over like, 14 years. That's not 200,000 active users.
| Praxis |
Member
(12-02-2017, 05:45 PM)
| Praxis |'s Avatar
I'm not particularly left leaning, but I fail to see how Trump can have anything positive said about him. So a page of insults directed at him is not very surprising, the guy is a narcissistic asshole with no redeeming qualities and those that still support him have questionable values at best.
MC Safety
Member
(12-02-2017, 05:51 PM)
MC Safety's Avatar

Originally Posted by themagicalkitsune

It's on the level of edgy 13 year old douchebags who try to play devil's advocate for everything. "If u think about it communism and fascism are same ting differen name!" No kid, shut the fuck up and read a history book sometime.

The political spectrum is often displayed as a straight line with the ideologies at opposite ends.

It's more accurate to assume the line curves and the radical ends of the spectrum meet.
JordanN
Junior Member
(12-02-2017, 05:52 PM)
JordanN's Avatar

Originally Posted by llien

It would help if you'd define what do you refer to as "communism".
Is it political system ruled by a communist party?
Is it particular example of such rule? (e.g. North Korea, but not China)
Is it particular economical model? (central planning)
Is it, perhaps, (most would say Utopian) communist society? (common ownership of means of production, absence of classes and money)

All of them.

All parts and impact are criticized, just like how all parts of Fascism are put under the microscope.

The fact remains all Socialist governments left behind a trail of blood comparable or greater to Fascist nations. If the far-right is condemned for that, why is the far-left immediately given a pass and treated as non-dangerous? Because they're less racist murderers?

Originally Posted by WaterAstro

Wow, what the heck this thread. Anyway, siding with the people who actually know what communism is. If a country was actually perfectly communist,

Which is pointless to bring up, because we know that's never going to happen.

And anyone who advocates for communism today will never be able to achieve that.
krazen
Member
(12-02-2017, 06:18 PM)
krazen's Avatar

Originally Posted by JordanN

The fact remains all Socialist governments left behind a trail of blood comparable or greater to Fascist nations. If the far-right is condemned for that, why is the far-left immediately given a pass and treated as non-dangerous? Because they're less racist murderers?

Because the far-right begins at "This group is less human than we are so they need to be dealt with" which is an inherently evil idea that even if it doesn't reach fruition causes long term societal problems (uptic in race based violence, different laws based on skin tone/percieved superior culture/and or religion)

If we start by putting things on paper that are 'good' but end up easily corruptible in the trash/equating it with evil then lets throw away spirituality as a whole, organized sports, videogames in the post lootbox era, lol.
PSlayer
Member
(12-02-2017, 06:26 PM)
PSlayer's Avatar
There is still some work to do regarding some shitposting coming straight from 4chan, but at least now the conversations seems to be actually flowing from diferent directions(as it should). Before you would see a small circlejerk of people patting each others backs, mods ready to ban everybody else on sight, gamming threads being derailed into political activism,etc...


GAF just need to find the right spot between chaotic shitposting and restricted echo chamber and i believe in the long term it will.
JordanN
Junior Member
(12-02-2017, 06:29 PM)
JordanN's Avatar

Originally Posted by krazen

Because the far-right begins at "This group is less human than we are so they need to be dealt with" which is an inherently evil idea that even if it doesn't reach fruition causes long term societal problems (uptic in race based violence, different laws based on skin tone/percieved superior culture/and or religion)

If we start by putting things on paper that are 'good' but end up easily corruptible in the trash/equating it with evil then lets throw away spirituality as a whole, organized sports, videogames in the post lootbox era, lol.

And the far left begins with "if you own more wealth/private property than me you need to be dealt with" which is equally as insane and causes long term societal problems (seizure of private property turns everyone into poverty, dictators inherit power, mass famines and genocide follow after).

Originally Posted by krazen

If we start by putting things on paper that are 'good' but end up easily corruptible in the trash/equating it with evil then lets throw away spirituality as a whole, organized sports, videogames in the post lootbox era, lol.

Did any of these activities kill people on a mass scale?
krazen
Member
(12-02-2017, 06:36 PM)
krazen's Avatar
So lets take it to the extreme

"Spooks, Spics, kikes, fags, trannies, slants, sand niggers are subhuman and bring nothing to the table of humanity, we need to get rid if them"

vs

"The 1% have taken everything from us, we need to take it back and redistribute the wealth"

lol
JordanN
Junior Member
(12-02-2017, 06:39 PM)
JordanN's Avatar

Originally Posted by krazen

So lets take it to the extreme

"Spooks, Spics, kikes, fags, trannies, slants, sand niggers are subhuman and bring nothing to the table of humanity, we need to get rid if them"

vs

"The 1% have taken everything from us, we need to take it back and redistribute the wealth"

lol

It's not just about the 1%. Even poor people who owned a bit more food than others were instantly killed en mass.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dekulakization

Deaths: 700,000-5,000,000[2]

A combination of dekulakization and collectivization led to mass starvation in many parts of the Soviet Union and the death of an estimated 11 million peasants in the period between 1929 and 1933, including 4 million deaths during the dekulakization campaign.[3] The results soon became known outside the Soviet Union. In 1941 the American journalist H. R. Knickerbocker wrote: "It is a conservative estimate to say that some 5,000,000 [kulaks] ... died at once, or within a few years."[2]

That's how stupid advocating a classless society is. Any perceived form of wealth or prosperity is deemed a threat.
Caboose
Member
(12-02-2017, 06:49 PM)
Caboose's Avatar
This fucking thread

Y'all whining about all the leftists that are gone now like a bunch of snowflakes

Pedo defenders

Apparently zero moderation left

The state of GAF in 2017

Yeah it's so much more civil now in this deadass forum
OniBarubary
Banned
(12-02-2017, 07:24 PM)
If y'all didn't like it, why did you stay on the site?

If this place was sooooooooooo horrible, why the fuck are you now streaming back in like carrion birds on a dead corpse, eating maggots and decaying flesh and saying how delicious it is?

It's so much better now that threads barely ever make it to the second page, the discussion has now gone completely the other way into shit you all are agreeing about, in an echo chamber, and circle-jerking each other off while patting each other on the back with your cum-drenced monkey paws. Like seriously, the only threads that get any sort of discussion are ones where YOU complain about previous GAF, the new other site and it's users or shake each other's hands for how great things are here now that none of you are even contributing to. Spoilers: Things aren't going to get better. It is a toxic sludgehole you're all pissing in and it will only attract more scat lovers who will deepen the pile of shit and piss that you're standing knee deep in.

You don't nor have ever wanted "healthy discussion" "dissenting opinions" "freedom of speech" or anything like that, you just wanted what everyone else on GAF got except for YOU. You wanted the echo chamber for YOUR thoughts, you wanted the bans against people YOU didn't like, you wanted the dogpiling onto those YOU thought deserved it, you wanted fucking everything for YOUR "side", salivating over it from afar like some dude plugging away at his tiny dick while some stallion fucked the girl he was in love with.

And now the girl is dead, the stallion moved on and you're dry humping her corpse, wiping the sweat off your greasy brow while muttering "Oh man, this is so much better"
cuate
Banned
(12-02-2017, 07:27 PM)
Fucking unhinged lunatic.
Air Zombie Meat
Member
(12-02-2017, 07:43 PM)
Air Zombie Meat's Avatar
I'm glad onibarubary is here to show us what civility is with his repulsive analogies about scat and corpse fucking.
Beerman462
Member
(12-02-2017, 07:57 PM)
Beerman462's Avatar
It's not as active, but that's ok. Half the threads before were Trump/racism threads filled with pointless posts that were nothing more than mindless insults and rage. I didn't participate in them so I don't care that they are gone.

Now we have a few ultra virtue signalers that show up in threads like this and others to tell everyone they are living in sin and it was so much better before and better at another forum.

We also have equal parts assholes who think GAF is the wild west now and they post what ever they want.

Other than that its fine. Before GAF I went to forums for a bit of off topic and to post questions to the community. I don't need a steady stream of content and self validating group think like some.

Originally Posted by OniBarubary



Thread Tools