• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Buckaroo
Banned
(12-02-2017, 09:15 PM)
http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/01/medi...ion/index.html

This is not the first high-profile mistake by Ross. In a 2012 piece for which he apologized, he suggested that the Aurora shooter may have had a connection to the Tea Party.

Dev1lXYZ
Member
(12-02-2017, 09:25 PM)

Originally Posted by Rushersauce

Lmfao., Who is this pos? Oh right nugaf.

Oh you must me one of the old oppressors of free speech. Go back to the other ‘utopia’.
darkinstinct
Member
(12-02-2017, 09:36 PM)
darkinstinct's Avatar

Originally Posted by jellies_two

Which means he is fully cooperative to get such a lenient deal.
Mueller has bigger fish to fry

Edit: best summary today at least
https://www.lawfareblog.com/flynn-pl...dirty-analysis

The reason they sue him for the weak thing is so they can threaten him with the severe stuff if he doesn't comply, it's not because they want to be nice to him. LOL
pixelation
Member
(12-02-2017, 09:40 PM)
pixelation's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zimbardo

the donkeys are hilariously bad now and for the foreseeable future. their brand is toxic. the elephant has nothing to worry about. things will get done.

You forgot that stupid "MAGA" at the end there...

Man... where are all of this guys coming from?
Euphor!a
Banned
(12-02-2017, 09:45 PM)

Originally Posted by Dev1lXYZ

Oh you must me one of the old oppressors of free speech. Go back to the other ‘utopia’.

"free speech" in this context means your racism I assume, yes?
Rushersauce
Banned
(12-02-2017, 10:01 PM)

Originally Posted by Dev1lXYZ

Oh you must me one of the old oppressors of free speech. Go back to the other ‘utopia’.

Muh free speech. Go fuck yourself, goldylocks.
Dev1lXYZ
Member
(12-02-2017, 10:02 PM)

Originally Posted by Euphor!a

"free speech" in this context means your racism I assume, yes?


Where have I been racist? Do you even know the meaning of the word?
Buckaroo
Banned
(12-02-2017, 10:05 PM)
I don't understand why we can't discuss how the Flynn situation doesn't hurt the President without petty insults flying.
rokkerkory
Member
(12-02-2017, 10:13 PM)
rokkerkory's Avatar

Originally Posted by Buckaroo

I don't understand why we can't discuss how the Flynn situation doesn't hurt the President without petty insults flying.

Flynn is going to take down a bigger fish(es). Kushner likely as a start :)
Euphor!a
Banned
(12-02-2017, 10:14 PM)

Originally Posted by Dev1lXYZ

Where have I been racist? Do you even know the meaning of the word?

On this forum. Other forums? Your daily life I assume?

I don't know where else you like to be racist, presumably everywhere.
Dev1lXYZ
Member
(12-02-2017, 10:19 PM)

Originally Posted by Euphor!a

On this forum. Other forums? Your daily life I assume?

I don't know where else you like to be racist, presumably everywhere.


rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm
noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Here you go. I did your homework for you. Don’t ever call me a racist because you are losing a debate, It’s old hat now.
Euphor!a
Banned
(12-02-2017, 10:44 PM)

Originally Posted by Dev1lXYZ

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm
noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Here you go. I did your homework for you. Don’t ever call me a racist because you are losing a debate, It’s old hat now.

I don't understand your point. From what I've seen on this forum that fits you perfectly. And that is just on this forum, I imagine you are far worse in real life.
Dev1lXYZ
Member
(12-02-2017, 10:57 PM)

Originally Posted by Euphor!a

I don't understand your point. From what I've seen on this forum that fits you perfectly. And that is just on this forum, I imagine you are far worse in real life.

Can you read and understand the English language? I have not posted anything close to being racist. You are acting like a fool, and a stupid one at that.
Euphor!a
Banned
(12-02-2017, 11:01 PM)

Originally Posted by Dev1lXYZ

Can you read and understand the English language? I have not posted anything close to being racist. You are acting like a fool, and a stupid one at that.

Acting like a fool? I guess, if you say so. At least I'm not racist.
Dev1lXYZ
Member
(12-02-2017, 11:05 PM)

Originally Posted by rokkerkory

Flynn is going to take down a bigger fish(es). Kushner likely as a start :)


No one else but Flynn (DEM) is going down. Period. End of story. The legacy media is using clickbait stories to give Trump haters some hope that it will take others in his family and him down. You are going to be sorely disappointed when no one but Flynn (DEM) is indicted. But by all means, keep those clicks coming. They need them.
Euphor!a
Banned
(12-02-2017, 11:10 PM)

Originally Posted by Dev1lXYZ

No one else but Flynn (DEM) is going down. Period. End of story. The legacy media is using clickbait stories to give Trump haters some hope that it will take others in his family and him down. You are going to be sorely disappointed when no one but Flynn (DEM) is indicted. But by all means, keep those clicks coming. They need them.

Legacy media? Is that the new racist term for "media I disagree with"?
i-Lo
Member
(12-02-2017, 11:17 PM)
i-Lo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Euphor!a

Legacy media? Is that the new racist term for "media I disagree with"?

If I were you I'd really ask myself, if I was being baited into pointless nonsense of provocative trolling given moderation has gone tits up and its free for all (unless you insult the founder of the site or use explicit racist terms... dog whistling is a-okay).

But it's your time and if this brings you entertainment (heh) then...
Euphor!a
Banned
(12-02-2017, 11:20 PM)

Originally Posted by i-Lo

If I were you I'd really ask myself, if I was being baited into pointless nonsense of provocative trolling given moderation has gone tits up and its free for all (unless you insult the founder of the site or use explicit racist terms... dog whistling is a-okay).

But it's your time and if this brings you entertainment (heh) then...

Eh, I got a movie on one screen and I get to laugh at this racist clown on the other. Not bad for some Saturday entertainment.
MazeHaze
Member
(12-02-2017, 11:22 PM)
MazeHaze's Avatar
Man. Every day that goes by, I still can't believe how many people are so eager to get on their knees and slurp up the old shriveled dick of a loudmouth 70 year old billionaire who's spent his entire life being handed things while fucking everyone else over.

Like I get it, you hate Hillary, but THAT dude? The obvious moron? The antagonist from an 80's teen ski trip movie? Y'all are on some shit.

Trumpers on the internet just come accross as basement neckbeard early 20's white guys who regurgitate their dad's politics because they think they're victims.

Throwing around SJW and Cuck all day. You sound like a fucking moron.
JDB
Member
(12-02-2017, 11:28 PM)
JDB's Avatar
(((DEM)))
i-Lo
Member
(12-02-2017, 11:36 PM)
i-Lo's Avatar

Originally Posted by MazeHaze

Man. Every day that goes by, I still can't believe how many people are so eager to get on their knees and slurp up the old shriveled dick of a loudmouth 70 year old billionaire who's spent his entire life being handed things while fucking everyone else over.

Like I get it, you hate Hillary, but THAT dude? The obvious moron? The antagonist from an 80's teen ski trip movie? Y'all are on some shit.

Trumpers on the internet just come accross as basement neckbeard early 20's white guys who regurgitate their dad's politics because they think they're victims.

Throwing around SJW and Cuck all day. You sound like a fucking moron.

That's because they are and many of them happen to be racists.

Lest we forget that the man started his campaign by insulting and antagonizing mexicans and his platform was that of hate and the corollary us vs them narrative. He painted the entire muslim community with the broadest possible strokes (and yea, he used that same excuse of "I have muslim friends), mocked disabled person on the campaign as well as insulted gold star family members, is bent on destroying protection agencies like EPA, supports sexual predators (he himself is one hell of a creep), played the both sides cards when dealing with openly racist cunts in charlottesville incident etc.

I have heard the excuse that a lot of people voted for him because they were fed up with the current string of politicians and I really get that. Many people (including myself) subconsciously associate politicians with slimeballs and corruption. However, like you said, Trump was never the answer and the people who still support him after being fully cognizant of his action over the last 10 months of further dividing the country are equal parts pathetic.
daniell
Banned
(12-03-2017, 12:30 AM)

Originally Posted by MazeHaze

Man. Every day that goes by, I still can't believe how many people are so eager to get on their knees and slurp up the old shriveled dick of a loudmouth 70 year old billionaire who's spent his entire life being handed things while fucking everyone else over.

So childish and stupid.
Buckaroo
Banned
(12-03-2017, 12:40 AM)
Back on subject, it seems Brian Ross has been suspended for four months without pay by abc for misrepresenting the news, aka fake news.

“It is vital we get the story right and retain the trust we have built with our audience – these are our core principles. We fell far short of that yesterday,”

Dev1lXYZ
Member
(12-03-2017, 12:56 AM)

Originally Posted by Buckaroo

Back on subject, it seems Brian Ross has been suspended for four months without pay by abc for misrepresenting the news, aka fake news.

Their ‘core principles’ have always backed the deep state line. That reporter is probably going to get ABC sued behind the fact that the report had an effect on the financial markets.

It’s sad that the generations behind mine are so pro big government and not pro business. They don’t understand that the American Dream was built upon businesses and the middle class. They have so many frothing at the mouth in support of anti-business legislature. Read about what Bolshevism did to Russia. That’s BIG GOVERNMENT. That’s everyone gets to be equal and the standard is set to keep everyone in poverty. You do understand that if you let the BIG GOVERNMENT run everything into the ground. No more of your pleasures, no more video games, no more internet debating issues. They try to seize control though sheep calling people ‘racist’ and ‘NAZI’ to try to control the dialogue and place their fates into the hands of people that could care less about them.

There is no other country on Earth that treats the Black Race as good as the United States. Try being Black and living in a country like Egypt/Saudi Arabia/Iran/Japan/India. They get treated badly in many other countries as well.
Euphor!a
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:00 AM)

Originally Posted by Dev1lXYZ

Their ‘core principles’ have always backed the deep state line. That reporter is probably going to get ABC sued behind the fact that the report had an effect on the financial markets.

It’s sad that the generations behind mine are so pro big government and not pro business. They don’t understand that the American Dream was built upon businesses and the middle class. They have so many frothing at the mouth in support of anti-business legislature. Read about what Bolshevism did to Russia. That’s BIG GOVERNMENT. That’s everyone gets to be equal and the standard is set to keep everyone in poverty. You do understand that if you let the BIG GOVERNMENT run everything into the ground. No more of your pleasures, no more video games, no more internet debating issues. They try to seize control though sheep calling people ‘racist’ and ‘NAZI’ to try to control the dialogue and place their fates into the hands of people that could care less about them.

There is no other country on Earth that treats the Black Race as good as the United States. Try being Black and living in a country like Egypt/Saudi Arabia/Iran/Japan/India. They get treated badly in many other countries as well.

The insight you provide into the mind of a racist piece of shit is quite eye-opening, keep this good stuff coming.
Buckaroo
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:01 AM)

Originally Posted by Dev1lXYZ

There is no other country on Earth that treats the Black Race as good as the United States. Try being Black and living in a country like Egypt/Saudi Arabia/Iran/Japan/India. They get treated badly in many other countries as well.

How about Libya?
Buckaroo
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:03 AM)

Originally Posted by Euphor!a

The insight you provide into the mind of a racist piece of shit is quite eye-opening, keep this good stuff coming.

Can you add something to the Flynn conversation?
Euphor!a
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:04 AM)

Originally Posted by Buckaroo

Can you add something to the Flynn conversation?

Uh... DEEP STATE! COMMIES

How'd I do?
Buckaroo
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:08 AM)
Not well. How do you feel about Ross misrepresenting the story? Do you think the story running with 'candidate' instead of 'president-elect' changes the narrative?
Euphor!a
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:09 AM)

Originally Posted by Buckaroo

Not well. How do you feel about Ross misrepresenting the story? Do you think the story running with 'candidate' instead of 'president-elect' changes the narrative?

The narrative about the &^*(_DEEP STATE*)(*&?

Or what?
Buckaroo
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:15 AM)
No. I've read commentary from numerous news sources that i'ts not suspicious for a president elect to set up channels for communicating with foreign entities. If it had been "candidate" Trump, then it would be way more damning. That's why i've been calling it a 'nothingburger' story.
Euphor!a
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:16 AM)

Originally Posted by Buckaroo

No. I've read commentary from numerous news sources that i'ts not suspicious for a president elect to set up channels for communicating with foreign entities. If it had been "candidate" Trump, then it would be way more damning.

Did you hear that from Fox News or the &*(%^DEEP STATE^*(&*(?
Buckaroo
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:18 AM)
No. Why do you feel the need to troll so hard?
Euphor!a
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:21 AM)

Originally Posted by Buckaroo

No. Why do you feel the need to troll so hard?

Sorry, I was trying to speak in the way only your type understand. Was I not using enough dumb symbols around deep state?

How's this &^*()%@^*(!@$^*()_D--E--E--P_#*()&%#%^*()_S--T--A--T--E#%+)*(&^#+)(&#%()#%#+^%)(&^%+_)#(&^%_+)#*(&$_)*(&
Buckaroo
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:23 AM)
Why does a differing opinion on a current event ruffle your feathers so much?
cuate
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:23 AM)

Originally Posted by Euphor!a

Sorry, I was trying to speak in the way only your type understand. Was I not using enough dumb symbols around deep state?

How's this &^*()%@^*(!@$^*()_D--E--E--P_#*()&%#%^*()_S--T--A--T--E#%+)*(&^#+)(&#%()#%#+^%)(&^%+_)#(&^%_+)#*(&$_)*(&

retard.
Holy Order Sol
Member
(12-03-2017, 01:23 AM)

Originally Posted by Buckaroo

No. Why do you feel the need to troll so hard?

deze nuts
Euphor!a
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:25 AM)

Originally Posted by cuate

retard.

Ah yes, see. I knew it. I just needed to add more symbols so these clowns could understand.
pixelation
Member
(12-03-2017, 01:25 AM)
pixelation's Avatar
MAGA = Mueller Ain't Going Away
cuate
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:27 AM)

Originally Posted by Euphor!a

Ah yes, see. I knew it. I just needed to add more symbols so these clowns could understand.

retard.
Euphor!a
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:30 AM)

Originally Posted by cuate

retard.

I'm sorry, did that arrangement of symbols offend your alt-right sensibilities?
cuate
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:32 AM)

Originally Posted by Euphor!a

I'm sorry, did that arrangement of symbols offend your alt-right sensibilities?

keep going, retard.
Euphor!a
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:35 AM)

Originally Posted by cuate

keep going, retard.

Oh apparently this Trumpeteer has more than a 1 word vocabulary. You might be the first one lol
cuate
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:36 AM)

Originally Posted by Euphor!a

Oh apparently this Trumpeteer has more than a 1 word vocabulary. You might be the first one lol

what a clown of a retard.
Euphor!a
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:38 AM)

Originally Posted by cuate

what a clown of a retard.

"Clown of a retard"...?

Nevermind everyone, false alarm. I thought he had reached peak intelligence for the alt-right, apparently he was just having a seizure on his keyboard. That's my bad, sorry.
cuate
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:41 AM)

Originally Posted by Euphor!a

"Clown of a retard"...?

Nevermind everyone, false alarm. I thought he had reached peak intelligence for the alt-right, apparently he was just having a seizure on his keyboard. That's my bad, sorry.

what a sad little retard.
Euphor!a
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:43 AM)

Originally Posted by cuate

what a sad little retard.

I thought I was a "clown of a retard"?

Which is it?
cuate
Banned
(12-03-2017, 01:44 AM)

Originally Posted by Euphor!a

I thought I was a "clown of a retard"?

Which is it?

what a retard.
Pomerlaw
Member
(12-03-2017, 02:54 AM)
Pomerlaw's Avatar

Originally Posted by MazeHaze

Man. Every day that goes by, I still can't believe how many people are so eager to get on their knees and slurp up the old shriveled dick of a loudmouth 70 year old billionaire who's spent his entire life being handed things while fucking everyone else over.

Like I get it, you hate Hillary, but THAT dude? The obvious moron? The antagonist from an 80's teen ski trip movie? Y'all are on some shit.

Trumpers on the internet just come accross as basement neckbeard early 20's white guys who regurgitate their dad's politics because they think they're victims.

Throwing around SJW and Cuck all day. You sound like a fucking moron.

Pretty hardcore post 10/10 lol
HStallion
Now what's the next step in your master plan?
(12-03-2017, 08:30 AM)
HStallion's Avatar
So how about that Michael Flynn guy

Thread Tools