• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Country clubs and Old Country Buffetts are packed with old white people.

In my experience old white people usually have horrible taste in food. If a restaurant is packed with the old white people you may want to save room for dessert...

Well the food was good and a ton of hot women walking around,

VT3oprI.jpg

bionic77

He as great etiquette on the golf course too..

giphy.gif
I want to make it clear that I have never changed my position of fuck Trump. Brady and all the bad people.

But I remember that you are actually allowed to drive you cart onto the green on some courses in Florida. Those were all shitty public courses but as a PA guy I remember that and I remember being surprised so maybe President Underpants was playing on one of those courses.

Tom Penny

I want to make it clear that I have never changed my position of fuck Trump. Brady and all the bad people.

But I remember that you are actually allowed to drive you cart onto the green on some courses in Florida. Those were all shitty public courses but as a PA guy I remember that and I remember being surprised so maybe President Underpants was playing on one of those courses.

Really? That's nuts. I can't crack a 100. Shot my third 102 this year today SMH.

bionic77

Really? That's nuts. I can't crack a 100. Shot my third 102 this year today SMH.
I was playing on public courses but I do remember that the ones I played on allowed you to drive on the greens unless they were playing winter rules.

The fairways are so much nicer in Florida as compared to the northeast. It was soft and so easy to hit a nice divot on approach shots. In PA usually the ground is hard as shit once you go more than a centimeter underground.

Tom Penny

I was playing on public courses but I do remember that the ones I played on allowed you to drive on the greens unless they were playing winter rules.

The fairways are so much nicer in Florida as compared to the northeast. It was soft and so easy to hit a nice divot on approach shots. In PA usually the ground is hard as shit once you go more than a centimeter underground.

I'm playing Myrtle Beach SC in October. I'm assuming it going to be the best conditions I've played on. New England golf is hit or miss.

These are a top five all-time potato chip.

infused-jalapeno_d2adf91f0f0fcf038bb8bbb2441886b3.jpg

Just saying.

Hmm. You got my attention. Haven't see those. Cape Cod even plains are my favorite chip.

Sanjuro

These chips upon first bite are like eating a normal delicious chip. Then you get that slow burn of jalapeno. No jam packed flavor or dust all over your fingers like the Kettle brand garbo.

bionic77

Penny are you really going to play Myrtle Beach and can't crack 100?

I would assume it is a hard as balls course.

It's really not that hard to crack 100. 90 takes some skills but very doable if you are a little athletic. Cracking 80 is where shit gets real.

I don'ts fucks with the golfs these days. Too much of a time sink and I never got pleasure from it. Mostly just anger (even when I was good I always wanted to be better). Solitary sports are like that.

Tom Penny

Penny are you really going to play Myrtle Beach and can't crack 100?

I would assume it is a hard as balls course.

It's really not that hard to crack 100. 90 takes some skills but very doable if you are a little athletic. Cracking 80 is where shit gets real.

I don'ts fucks with the golfs these days. Too much of a time sink and I never got pleasure from it. Mostly just anger (even when I was good I always wanted to be better). Solitary sports are like that.

I'm not worried. I played with good an bad golfers all year. I've only played a year a half. You don't realize you don't suck until you get paired and realize lots of golfers suck even worse than me.

bionic77

I'm not worried. I played with good an bad golfers all year. I've only played a year a half. You don't realize you don't suck until you get paired and realize lots of golfers suck even worse than me.
I was always jealous of golfers who could just play a round, not give a fuck about their score and have a lot of fun.

When I tore my ACL in college I played a ton of golf for the next two years and went from like 110s (or maybe even higher) to playing in the 80s and 90s. But I was a miserable fuck and I was just never happy with any round because I would only remember the bad and not any of the good shots.

Speaking of scoring, if you want to see how to score go play with a fat old fuck that looks like President Underpants. Those guys can't hit for shit and yet they will play in the 80s because they play smart and have a good short game.

Tom Penny

I was always jealous of golfers who could just play a round, not give a fuck about their score and have a lot of fun.

When I tore my ACL in college I played a ton of golf for the next two years and went from like 110s (or maybe even higher) to playing in the 80s and 90s. But I was a miserable fuck and I was just never happy with any round because I would only remember the bad and not any of the good shots.

Speaking of scoring, if you want to see how to score go play with a fat old fuck that looks like President Underpants. Those guys can't hit for shit and yet they will play in the 80s because they play smart and have a good short game.

Last year I played nervous. Was a train wreck the first few times paired or people watching. Now I know I'm capable of making some good shots so I don't sweat it. I know I will make some good ones and have some bad ones. It's just a weird game because it's so hard to get driving, mid game and short game all going at once and once you get mind fucked you're toast.

bionic77

Last year I played nervous. Was a train wreck the first few times paired or people watching. Now I know I'm capable of making some good shots so I don't sweat it. I know I will make some good ones and have some bad ones. It's just a weird game because it's so hard to get driving, mid game and short game all going at once and once you get mind fucked you're toast.
My strength was always irons. I could always hit them far and straight.

My weakness was driving consistently. It was a rhythm thing for me. When I was feeling it every drive would go right down the middle. When I was a little off I would slice everything. Definitely the least important but most fun part of golf (you can score well but just being a pussy and using your 3 iron on every hole).

Tom Penny

My strength was always irons. I could always hit them far and straight.

My weakness was driving consistently. It was a rhythm thing for me. When I was feeling it every drive would go right down the middle. When I was a little off I would slice everything. Definitely the least important but most fun part of golf (you can score well but just being a pussy and using your 3 iron on every hole).

I'm the opposite. I don't hit irons long. I don't know how people do it. By brother hits them up to like 220. It's such a massive scoring advantage. I need the right holes to get on in two on par 4's. He plays the longest tee boxes and it doesn't even matter SMH but even he has bad days. Thus is golf I suppose.

Duxxy3

Finished Zelda on Friday. Easily GOTY.

Still playing Mario Kart. Finished Wonderboy yesterday. Pick's up Shantae last night.

DLC at the end of the week. For a new Nintendo system there's a decent amount of software out there.

RBH

Any must-have accessories for the Switch that you guys recommend?

Also looking for a case that would be able to fit two additional Joycons.

bionic77

Must have accessories for a legit JCB.

Pro controller.
Extra USB charging cable.
I have the standard carrying case. Its alright.
Lube. You can't have enough of that when you take it outside of the house (I would also suggest some aspirin for the joints, because servicing can get a little tough on your body after a few hours).
Sunscreen (its hot on the rooftops).
Big Baller shoes.
Cell Phone.

Hindl

Pro Controller is a must, if it had analog triggers it would be my favorite controller ever (currently that's the XB1 controller). And it's a bit more expensive than the standard one, but I've really liked this custom case I got for the Switch. It's got room for extra Joycons and slots for cartridges, plus different colors if you aren't into tan
https://www.sfbags.com/products/nintendo-switch-cityslicker-case

Must have accessories for a legit JCB.

Pro controller.
Extra USB charging cable.
I have the standard carrying case. Its alright.
Lube. You can't have enough of that when you take it outside of the house (I would also suggest some aspirin for the joints, because servicing can get a little tough on your body after a few hours).
Sunscreen (its hot on the rooftops).
Big Baller shoes.
Cell Phone.

I keep forgetting about how the Switch handles voice chat, what the fuck Nintendo.

Top Bottom