• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Fun thread! Thanks trike :)

TheNatural

My Member!
DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY

diplomatic-immunity-o.gif

It's just been revoked.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
So Resident Evil 6 Enhanced Edition, New Yoshi Game, Other M 2, Final Fantasy 13-3, and MGS: Ground Zeroes port?

Corto

I can offer a bedroom for Trike to hide for a few weeks. We should make a rotation schedule to have him hidden from Nintendo's revenge.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Holy shit ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Wat?

Anth0ny

I think this is not an announcement of a new game, just some debug stuff for showing off Miiverse.

miiverse0607-610.jpg

All those games appear here in the screenshots of Miiverse Nintendo released around E3.

No Zelda, no ghost, no star on in the leak.

THE LEAK IS REAL STOP TRYING TO DISPROVE IT

Wow. This is amazing. Even though it looks like it's just dummy data but it's still awesome this happened at launch of all times.

Holy shit ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

lol, that's a new one.

Mordeccai

Oh man, imagine what you could have found if you didn't post this thread. I would have played around in there for a few hours, taken many screen grabs, and made a megaton thread.

Its too bad GAF is so high traffic, who knows what else you could have done in there

Trike

They fixed it? How did that work? Did you just get kicked out the menu?

Well, the only problem with it is that once I reach a dead end in the debug menu, the only way to go back in was to exit to the Wii U menu and jump back into Miiverse. I clicked a link that gave me an error page and so I had to restart. Then it didn't work anymore.

If Nintendo sues me I would be super upset. I could have spilled the beans from the get go and flagged all of Tom Cruise's and Brad Pitt's for prohibited content. If anything, they need to sen me some sort of thank you racecar.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Nintendo found out I viewed this thread:

dNU31.png

We are all DOOMED.

KissVibes

Banned

What the fuck is GOING ON?

D:

Xavien

Not this shit again :p

Einbroch

Banned

I'M LOSING IT

Top Bottom