• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

Jigolo

33119732916_0705cc13ec_o.png

That's all from me for now. Happy launch everyone!
what What WHAT?

Hoooooooooooooooooooow

Hoooow

Bruh, some of these photos. How sway?! How?!

This game is open world and looks a lot better than many linear games. It's ridiculous. And then it performs better than almost every other open world game on consoles. The only negative about the visuals is the water. If they could implement something similar to DC's or UC4's rain/water effects it would be awesome.

That gives them something to improve on in Horizon: Dawn One.

Oh god, less than a day, but it still feels so far away :(
Amazing Shots!

lt519

Great shots, but I think some of those horizontal red glare lines ruin the photos.

This inspired me to look back at the Infamous SS Photo Thread and while that was amazing and very stylish the IQ here is leaps and bounds ahead of it.

This one is unreal.

Tyaren

32778898010_374f3cf76d_o.png

32778931860_88ce2086bf_o.png

Last ones for today. ;) Man, I have so many good ones...but I guess they are spoiler territory. Believe me, the game gets even more impressive...in certain parts. My jaw literally dropped playing.

Where is that one guy who was constantly showing up in Horizon threads proclaiming how disappointed he was because there was no way there would be any dense forests? How has he not been flipping his shit? Anyone remember who that was?
Also where was that really smug guy with that really annoying avatar who said in the horizon ps pro reveal that there was no way this game is gonna look this good and will probably suffer a downgrade? And to your queston, he's banned

RexNovis

Banned
Also where was that really smug guy with that really annoying avatar who said in the horizon ps pro reveal that there was no way this game is gonna look this good and will probably suffer a downgrade? And to your queston, he's banned

Yea I just went back and found him and it looks like hes banned now. No idea who you are asking about though.

Sebmugi

I do not want to look too much at the screens to avoid spoiler the adventure but I do not resist ... this game is cosmic GG all for amazing screenshots <3

It is so beautiful and I still is not the game ..
1488264145-giphy.gif

vivekTO

Also where was that really smug guy with that really annoying avatar who said in the horizon ps pro reveal that there was no way this game is gonna look this good and will probably suffer a downgrade?

I usually remember These type of posters especially in HZD threads , but can't seems to remember anything about the one you are saying. any particular post!!

And To all the Images in here!! Amazing!!
This is BullShit!!!

Orpheum

Amazon told me my copy just arrived at home. This thread got me seriously hyped up, holy shit. This is one of the best looking games i've ever seen. The best looking open world game for sure.

kyser73

Do you remember texture downgrade guy? Insisting that the vertical slice demo footage he'd seen on a Japanese streaming site known for shitty bit rates was representative of a downgrade?

Not as good as treegate, but good times nonetheless.

Top Bottom