• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

I'm sure she says that in his dreams.

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

----

Gordon, don't google that name without safety

Hey guys, I got a question to ask. If you got a blank check the throw the biggest party ever, who would you get to be the music acts? You pick up to about 6 acts.

Slayven

THe logan commercials made me realize something i hate about Fox movies. People do stupid poses, like they trying to fart when doing super powered stuff. Look at Jackson anytime Wolverine uses his claws.

DC and Marvel for all their issues do better on this

THe logan commercials made me realize something i hate about Fox movies. People do stupid poses, like they trying to fart when doing super powered stuff. Look at Jackson anything Wolverine uses his claws.

DC and Marvel for all their issues do better on this

That lunge Jackman does in all the movies, lmao

Sou Da

Hearing they mock the costumes in Logan leaves me believing it's a good action movie but once again it's not a good X-Men movie.

Shame.

Funnily enough I really thought they were going the "Logan will become the superhero Laura wants him to be" route. I genuinely expect him to put it on.

Hey guys, I got a question to ask. If you got a blank check the throw the biggest party ever, who would you get to be the music acts? You pick up to about 6 acts.
Fiona Apple
Radiohead to play 4 songs
Alanis Morissette (for acoustic set only)
Com Truise
Apex Twins
Tela (only his first 3 albums)
Pearl Jam surprised close out of concert

Slayven

Hearing they mock the costumes in Logan leaves me believing it's a good action movie but once again it's not a good X-Men movie.

Shame.
Exactly if the x-men movies were the amazing superpeople movies i would be ready to ride for them. But they never been about the X-men. Just the bad cosplay
Fiona Apple
Radiohead to play 4 songs
Alanis Morissette (for acoustic set only)
Com Truise
Apex Twins
Tela (only his first 3 albums)

Read that as Fiona Applehead

Only 6? Okay...I'd get lots of lsd and acid and invite
Massive Attack
Fat Jon
Morcheeba
Santigold
Thievery Corporation
Martina Topley Bird

I've been listening to them recently, that's why I picked them. I'd want this party to be a total trip ^__^

I'm just glad that one of my favorite X characters is finally showing up on screen. Now, let's work out getting Magik on screen and letting Jubilee fucking do something.
Only happening if Marvel gets em or Fox completely changes focus tbh

Well vampire Jubes might show up in Deadpool 2

Nudull

Banned
So I noticed Markiplier said some things about PDP (everybody gotta respect each other and all that) and it seems like other Youtubers are beginning to take sides.

We're in for more fuckery and another YT sub purging, aren't we?

6rzyLap.gif

So I noticed Markiplier said some things about PDP (everybody gotta respect each other and all that) and it seems like other Youtubers are beginning to take sides.

6rzyLap.gif
Maybe it'll finally clean out people's sub lists depending on who says what.

Edit. Psn flash sale going on in case y'all didn't know.

6rzyLap.gif

Most definitely, I doubt any of the people I'm subscribed to who will even talk about it will be pro PDP or "both sides are bad" though.

6rzyLap.gif

butwhy.gif

I really don't understand where this is going

I don't understand it either. Shit I would worry about my hustle first before worrying about some dude fucking up his

Does Markiplier got a contract with anyone? If I were him, as soon as PDP got dropped I would've been like "Yo Disney I'm about as family friendly as you can get"

Slayven

Thing about PDP that get me, is he was a pioneer in this shit. Ain't nobody going to get the money he got because they would be coming behind him and the market is flooded. But like I said when the talent runs out, then the fuckery begins

Thing about PDP that get me, is he was a pioneer in this shit. Ain't nobody going to get the money he got because they would be coming behind him and the market is flooded. But like I said when the talent runs out, then the fuckery begins

Looks like the talent ran out a while ago then, judging from past "antics".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom