• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Justice League Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably means that Batman stands on things.

giggle.gif

So, does the imagery of Batman above Death mean Batman is against murder now, risen above it. Subtle as a hammer to the face but it's Snyder.

No. It means Snyder saw Batman standing on shit in the comics and thought it looked cool. I think that's how deep it goes.

Huh, you're right, it's like they mirrored the letters for some reason back to front... weird.

It's part of a larger poster that spells out Justice League. The posters and promos are releasing every few hours to coincide with each other. Eventually they'll all be released and we will have a huge poster with all the characters on it.

a916

This is the first we've seen of the silver logo, wtf is this even?

It's part of a larger poster that spells out Justice League. The posters and promos are releasing every few hours to coincide with each other. Eventually they'll all be released and we will have a huge poster with all the characters on it.

That's what they are going to do I imagine... but then why release that other picture of them all together in a row they released today?

Ashhong

But Aquamans has just a giant JL in the back

Theorry

This is the first we've seen of the silver logo, wtf is this even?

That's what they are going to do I imagine... but then why release that other picture of them all together in a row they released today?

Think they are extra highlighting the logo of the hero. Aquaman his logo was also abit more flashy then it normally is.

Hagi

Well he'll be fighting hordes of parademons, should he just drive off and hide?

He should shoot electric batarangs at them at a really slow speed so as not to cause blunt force trauma. If they break their necks on the pavement that's the citys fault.

Snyder is such an amazing visual director. I wish he would just find someone he could perfectly synchronise with artistically to make the movies actually good.

shira

Better than anything in the Nolan trilogy.

Cinematography alone is leagues better, actually makes Batman look intimidating and a 'monster' rather than some ass bumbling around in a suit.

I know the gargoyle shot is iconic, but this is a crotch shot with fake weather effects

tomtom94

Remind me. Did JL have any reshoots that were talked about online?
All big-budget films have reshoots. I seem to remember reading Avengers 1 had a couple of shots they got only a couple of weeks before the premiere.

It's just a matter of how fucked the original shoot was whether reshoots can save them. Compare Rogue One and Fant4stic.

Most of these are from Begins, which actually was pretty decent looking. TDK and Rises look awful though.

Begins feels more like a fluke rather than Nolan nailing the cinematography. And worth noting, this Batman doesn't need fear gas to make people fear him.

Betty

Banned
Most of these are from Begins, which actually was pretty decent looking. TDK and Rises look awful though.

Begins feels more like a fluke rather than Nolan nailing the cinematography. And worth noting, this Batman doesn't need fear gas to make people fear him.

No, as shown when he intimidates everyone else without it.

It just does an extra number on Scarecrow.

Anyway who's excited to see Lex Luther again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom