• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexen

Spaaaaares...

ModBot said:
Instructions for nexen:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Thunder Wolves -- MB-579F40E310505F9B - Taken by didamangi
Time Gentlemen Please -- MB-DE10EB562A8F2982 - Taken by Saty
AI War Collection -- MB-A6208AD3BBE24ED4 - Taken by Evrain

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
In 5 years when the devs are gone my one gift copy will be worth double that!

:(

I should've gotten off my butt and flipped that trash.

Don't worry, I'm in a similar boat with Sentinel 3: it went up alongside Paper Monsters and so I assumed Strategy First had also put it up without permission, but as it turned out the devs signed with SF to skip Greenlight. Now I'm left hoping that the game temporarily disappears when SF's publishing contract expires.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Time for a little birthday giveaway :)

As always you can have my spares, since i had already everything from the new Bundlestars except the Blade of Destiny Remake (which i really want to try for nostalgic reasons)

Good luck!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Luxor Evolved -- MB-A69950DE9C36F05A - Taken by killatopak. 17 entrants total.
Blockland -- MB-79390093C1BD677F - Taken by Darth Kupi. 12 entrants total.
Pressure -- MB-89914E99B11E319D - Taken by _hekk05. 8 entrants total.
AI War Collection -- MB-891C3F178F9E8A5E - Taken by Lain. 8 entrants total.
Time Gentlemen Please Ben There Dan That -- MB-A9BC34B0C5132A69 - Taken by Freedom = $1.05. 4 entrants total.
Thunder Wolves -- MB-499F9B2837BB5B59 - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt. 10 entrants total.
Eryi's Action -- MB-ACE2C28140750C00 - Taken by spindoctor. 19 entrants total.
The Cat Lady -- MB-4322EACB65847226 - Taken by Arthea. 22 entrants total.

t1393357760z1.png

JaseC

Man, those guys must be pretty pissed, but then again they can afford to give you those keys in the first place, they probably just give a loud sigh.

The bloke who bought two copies from me stored them in his inventory with the intention of flipping them for a higher price later.

They're still there, and apparently he also bought a third. Sucks to be him.

JaseC

I'm actually starting to brush up against my 500-friend limit (currently at 462). Soon enough, once I hit 490, I'll have to spend some money on levelling up.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
What? Do you need to level up to increase the friend limit?

Yes. It used to have a hard-limit of 300 before trading cards came along. Now every time you level up you increase your max friend count by 5.

You can see your limit at the top of your friends page. For example, mine is 161 / 365.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is there an EASY way to know what dlc you don't own for a game?

No easier way I know of than installing Enhanced Steam and visiting the game page.

EDIT: You guys rock, beaten twice!

fantomena

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
The friend cap is so terrible. So many people I want to befriend, to stalk their activities, and see what images or reviews they post, but alas I'm at my limit and can't add any more.
I can't justify buying any more cards, just getting to the second level badge for Super House Of Dead Ninjas was agonising for me to buy only a couple of cards.

The_Monk

Know what's worse?
I leveled up quite a bit without even caring about the max friends increase.

I don't want to level up any more but I just saw the Level 1 Badge from Shogun 2 and I MUST have that one even if I don't have the game. But I'm trying to focusing on getting some savings for the next big sale!

I had one spare going, enjoy

ModBot said:
Instructions for ChimpanzeeThat:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Time Gentlemen Please -- MB-8F25F0033C721A45 - Taken by _hekk05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom