• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

poke01.jpg

mollipen

Sim City DS 2, huh? I've been wanting to get the original, but people having issues with it has kind of held me off from doing so. If they've fixed whatever issues were there with the first, I really hope it ends up coming our way.

Infernal Monkey said:
51EwKIAfIJL._SS500_.jpg

(That Suda game!)

Its going to be a long and impatient wait till i get my hands on this.
Someone from the j-gaf crew needs take one for the team and tell us how it holds up compared to the original PS2 version. Especially if Masafumi Takada's awesome lounge soundtrack wasnt butchered

Also, was a Silver Case release date ever mentioned? Because it is strange releasing a sequel to a game due later in the year...

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
sub_zer0 said:
Its going to be a long and impatient wait till i get my hands on this.
Someone from the j-gaf crew needs take one for the team and tell us how it holds up compared to the original PS2 version. Especially if Masafumi Takada's awesome lounge soundtrack wasnt butchered

Also, was a Silver Case release date ever mentioned? Because it is strange releasing a sequel to a game due later in the year...
FSR isn't really a sequel to The Silver. there are some subtle connections, though, but nothing you *need* to know.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

TJ Spyke

Infernal Monkey said:

What the heck are these 2 games, and why do they have more text on the boxart than a newspaper?

Also, why is there a guy in a wetsuit and a chicken on the same boxart? :lol

Srider

Banned
TJ Spyke said:
What the heck are these 2 games, and why do they have more text on the boxart than a newspaper?

Also, why is there a guy in a wetsuit and a chicken on the same boxart? :lol

These two DS games will teach all the otaku's how to get laid with hot anime chicks!!

As if having a DS to play these things give you any hope at all in the first place.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
antun said:
61Wqc2UTwJL._SS400_.jpg

Is the guy to the left Arino-san?

Yes. This game isn't a GCCX game though, it's his combi Yoiko's property and the title is "Deserted island life"

That Wii game is indeed the Quiz game.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
There's a trailer out for Puchi Eva: Evangelion @ Game. I can't be the only one who would die for an animated comedy take on Eva (13 episodes or so would work) with this cute style.

Bebpo

Banned
distantmantra said:
I'm really digging Emblem of Gundam's boxart. Now if I could only figure out what the game exactly is. It seems like a strange amalgamation of genres.

Yeah the box art is really nice. But isn't it another 3d action title? I won't buy 3d gundam games on the DS.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
RurouniZel said:
What is this? I demand to know why Etna and a Prinny are on the cover!!

Looks like it's called Jigsaw World. I have no idea what that is, though.

Top Bottom