• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I can't believe this is the actual box art. WORST COVER EVER.

Goldrusher

Europe > USA

1010palvajgh.jpg

I went ahead and fixed Arkham Asylum's cover to better represent the new "10 out of 10" brand. You're welcome, WB.

iULa8OpwJkGHr.jpg

I'm aware it was actually an A+ but whatever. Same shit in Metacritic's eyes.

Yeah that is truly horrific box art. The original had really nice box art. I'm glad I got my steelbook when I got my copy, because it is nicer than almost all other steelbooks I have seen.

Batman%20AC%20steelbook.jpg

FSLink

Banned
I went ahead and fixed Arkham Asylum's cover to better represent the new "10 out of 10" brand. You're welcome, WB.

iULa8OpwJkGHr.jpg

I'm aware it was actually an A+ but whatever. Same shit in Metacritic's eyes.

Oh god. I'm in tears. Now people should "fix" other games' boxarts to fit this clearly superior format. I can imagine a mediocre game being hilarious.

Eusis

You know... that cover really could make for a great, striking ad. For a box cover though it's one of the worst ones I've ever seen.

It's obvious what needs to happen here.

GAF needs to create 10 out of 10: The Video Game and sue them for marketing Batman with our title.

How have we gone 3 pages without Karnaaj???

252px-Karnaaj_Rally.jpg

It's actually a great game with some amazing 3D graphics on GBA, but the box and name are puke-worthy.

Top Bottom