• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your tim
Ahould give jaded enough time to finish part 6 and ask if his sanity is still entact once ot2 goes up :p
This depends on how busy I am at work. I have a video project to do. If I finish early I'll try to tolerate stupid Bohemian Rhapsody...I just want more Pucci honestly and Jolyne and Hermes...not these two stupid dudes stuck in a car being assaulted by off model disney characters.

This depends on how busy I am at work. I have a video project to do. If I finish early I'll try to tolerate stupid Bohemian Rhapsody...I just want more Pucci honestly and Jolyne and Hermes...not these two stupid dudes stuck in a car being assaulted by off model disney characters.

Bohemian Rhapsody allowed Fist of the North Star to be canon in JoJo.

The focus switches back to Jolyne in the next fight if that helps push you along.

Bohemian Rhapsody allowed Fist of the North Star to be canon in JoJo.

The focus switches back to Jolyne in the next fight if that helps push you along.
Oh thank god, I'll probably still skip some pages though...I still need more Pucci, he's way better than Diavolo. Diavolo wasn't even worth dying eternally at the hands of Dio's son. Does Pucci even know about Giorno? Why isn't he trying to get inside Giorno or something?

Matsukaze

Oh thank god, I'll probably still skip some pages though...I still need more Pucci, he's way better than Diavolo. Diavolo wasn't even worth dying eternally at the hands of Dio's son.
Pucci is so much better than Diavolo, it's not even funny.

Does Pucci even know about Giorno? Why isn't he trying to get inside Giorno or something?
In my head canon, Giorno's flight was delayed.

Pucci is so much better than Diavolo, it's not even funny.

In my head canon, Giorno's flight was delayed.
Diavolo is more of a plot device than a character. Diavolo just wants to kill his daughter because he just wants to remain a mystery. Pucci, now that man has some swagger. He's not even a bad dude, Dio-sama wouldn't even waste his time on Diavolo.

Oh thank god, I'll probably still skip some pages though...I still need more Pucci, he's way better than Diavolo. Diavolo wasn't even worth dying eternally at the hands of Dio's son. Does Pucci even know about Giorno? Why isn't he trying to get inside Giorno or something?

I think I read somewhere Araki made a comment about Giorno being absent from the gathering of Dio's kids for unknown reasons. Summed up as "I wonder why Giorno isn't here, oh well lol"

I think I read somewhere Araki made a comment about Giorno being absent from the gathering of Dio's kids for unknown reasons. Summed up as "I wonder why Giorno isn't here, oh well lol"
Polnareff probably wouldn't let him go. "There's nobody that can outrun Mother Goat." Yeah this is why I'm barely reading this thing. Fucking weather got shot by Vincent Van Gogh.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
That comment comes from the second son of Dio's/
Rykiel's
privilege card. The card also says "maybe he's already in Florida...", just to give people false hope.

Polnareff probably wouldn't let him go. "There's nobody that can outrun Mother Goat." Yeah this is why I'm barely reading this thing. Fucking weather got shot by Vincent Van Gogh.

Mother Goat wants to "stone Annasui and leave him to die"

This is one of those scuffles where Araki based it mostly on the song's lyrics like with that final bout with Kars and Kira changing his address

cntr

Banned
image2csy2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom