• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

O.J. Simpson granted parole

What's his current financial situation? I know that he was basically whoring himself out prior to his incarceration to anyone that would take him, but I can't imagine that he wouldn't try to profit from his release with some kind of book deal and/or steady work on the talk show circuit.

He's going to collect a cool 36k a month pension. He owes 33 mill from the civil suit but his pension can't be touched so he's set. Any other income he pulls in though will go towards paying off the debt to the civil suit.

Dalek

Bababooey to y'all, ahahaha.

there's just too much commotion

This would be a good time to also highly recommend OJ Made in America to anyone who hasn't watched it yet. Seriously one of the greatest documentaries every produced-and topped my Top 10 shows of last year. A masterpiece in every sense.

JJH

Reply with the year you think O. J. Simpson will next be arrested for committing a violent crime

A GAF tag of your choice for the first 3 people who pick the correct year.

2021 after Chappelle meets OJ for the fifth time.

tenor.gif

rjinaz

Reply with the year you think O. J. Simpson will next be arrested for committing a violent crime

Pfft. I prefer to earn my tag by saying something stupid.

It will be 2021 doh

Namek

Neo Member

No additional arrests. He'll die before being back in the spotlight. He's old now.

eXistor

/edit: ah I wouldn't get it even if it was correct. Eh whatever, 2025. Can't wait for a custom tag in 2025! It's gonna be sweet!

He'll violate his parole hopefully and get sent back to prison for the rest of his miserable life

More likely, he's going to do his podcast or whatever, enjoy his $25,000/year from the NFL + whatever royalties from his acting days and live out the rest of his days with his family and on a golf course if he can still swing.

I think OJs done thugging, anyone can whup his 70 year old ass now. He'll only commit a crime if he developed a bad drug habit while incarcerated.

Top Bottom