• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

My most anticipated. But I really want it for console because my pc is garbage. To your question tho.
It's gotten the best praise so far, and man, from what I know that they put in after 1, this is a must play.

Divinity OS 1 was to set the groundwork for the engine for future games
Divinity OS 2 is to perfect the ability to add systems in. part of but seperate of DOS2 is the toolset they use to make the game and you can then make literally anything else you want from there. so supposedly there's someone trying to make a sci-fi game using the tools

D i Z

Divinity OS 1 was to set the groundwork for the engine for future games
Divinity OS 2 is to perfect the ability to add systems in. part of but seperate of DOS2 is the toolset they use to make the game and you can then make literally anything else you want from there. so supposedly there's someone trying to make a sci-fi game using the tools

Might be the most under appreciated and misunderstood engine in development for the last 5 years or so. The shit that I'm hearing about what they can do is staggering.

Might be the most under appreciated and misunderstood engine in development for the last 5 years or so. The shit that I'm hearing about what they can do is staggering.

since you're waiting on the console version i doubt it would take long as sliding in a console port easier is also part of the engine design. the a lot of the interface changes once you plug in a controller on PC

D i Z

since you're waiting on the console version i doubt it would take long as sliding in a console port easier is also part of the engine design. the a lot of the interface changes once you plug in a controller on PC

I was thinking the same. Especially since they did such a good job with the first game, I couldn't see them abandoning a port of their work. I'm really looking forward to get this.

Shy

Watching an old nazi movie and found Pewdiepie's cousin

o0rSc.png
LMAO.
I'll check it out, then.
Cool. Hope you like it.
I'm watching this right now because you mentioned it and I saw an ad for it on Instagram. I thought it was a black show because that clip had Method Man talking about it. He looks ridiculous with that wig btw. I'm about fifteen minutes in. Good shit so far.
Glad you checked it out.

When he came on screen, I said out loud "Is.... Is that Method Man ?" lol.

Numb

LMAO.

Cool. Hope you like it.

Glad you checked it out.

When he came on screen, I said out loud "Is.... Is that Method Man ?" lol.
Method man is everywhere
Folks love and know every word to Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You
But when I tell them Method man is playing her boyfriend in the music video they just stand there shook😂
Bless

Johndoey

Banned
So I'm watching the Lion Guard, that Lion King cartoon. They all have tats on their shoulders, the hyenas are actively attempting to murder this hippo child stuck in a pit, Scar's fire ghost seems to be giving orders, and Simba's got a magic roar and is willing to kill.

Vampirina debuts on October 1st.

A bear is trying to shake down a kid for cash.

This is just one of the many reasons why religion is slowly leaving my personal life among other reasons.

I drifted away from religion as I got older, but not an agnostic or atheist. Political and rich/millionaire preachers and two faced, intolerant Christians is when the disillusion kicked in. I think if Jesus came back, he would be more pissed of at his followers than the people who don't believe in him.

Question ya'll....last year I had a case at work escalated to me because someone wasn't taking care of what the company deemed a VIP client.

I spoke with him rectify his situation and he said I should consider working for his company. We exchanged contact info and spoke briefly over the phone but nothing seemed to come from it. His schedule seemed like it just wouldn't open up.

Fast forward a year later and he hits me up on LinkedIn trying to arrange a coffee sitdown for next week.

Anyone been in this position before? What should I expect? Is it possible he just wants to meet up and talk about Basketball or could there be an opportunity here?

I drifted away from religion as I got older, but not an agnostic or atheist. Political and rich/millionaire preachers and two faced, intolerant Christians is when the disillusion kicked in. I think if Jesus came back, he would be more pissed of at his followers than the people who don't believe in him.

This. I just don't do religion anymore because of stuff like that.

Most that claim to be following Jesus aren't doing a damn thing that He said to do. Hence why it is written that everyone that says Lord will not make it

I'm a practicing Christian, and nothing boils my blood like seeing rich pastors prey on their flocks for cash. Jesus explicitly says not to take money from people as a minister because he gave truth to them for free, but peeps just pick and choose what they want.

I'm a practicing Christian, and nothing boils my blood like seeing rich pastors prey on their flocks for cash. Jesus explicitly says not to take money from people as a minister because he gave truth to them for free, but peeps just pick and choose what they want.

Paul was a tentmaker and used all the money to fund his missionary work. But alas, money is now the measure of faith and favor. Forget everything that was written in Hebrews...

Trump fucked up when he took on the NFL, which also known as a coalition of real billionaires that somewhat recognize and support their minority employees.

Faustek

Religion: get that cockstiff dead thing away from me.
My granny nearly damn broke my ass after I told her that as a kid.
These days I basically don't care. I have other things to worry about and only voice my opinion when assholes are trying to use religion to fuck someone instead of bettering themselves. I'm kinda hoarse these days tho -.-

Is it possible he just wants to meet up and talk about Basketball or could there be an opportunity here?

Did you have such a relation prior to this? That you actually hung out and talked shit? If not he wants something from you.

Religion: get that cockstiff dead thing away from me.
My granny nearly damn broke my ass after I told her that as a kid.
These days I basically don't care. I have other things to worry about and only voice my opinion when assholes are trying to use religion to fuck someone instead of bettering themselves. I'm kinda hoarse these days tho -.-

Did you have such a relation prior to this? That you actually hung out and talked shit? If not he wants something from you.

I always knew you were Pontius Pilate reincarnated

Faustek

Uncle Luke, all fun and games

Feenix and I have taken LSC to the next level.

I'm actually worried about you two. One day the combined force you two possess will create a black void, a void no one of us will ever be able to come back from.
All hope lies in Diz and his next sacrifice.

D i Z

Mornin' all. What's the tally on knee takers so far today?

Question ya'll....last year I had a case at work escalated to me because someone wasn't taking care of what the company deemed a VIP client.

I spoke with him rectify his situation and he said I should consider working for his company. We exchanged contact info and spoke briefly over the phone but nothing seemed to come from it. His schedule seemed like it just wouldn't open up.

Fast forward a year later and he hits me up on LinkedIn trying to arrange a coffee sitdown for next week.

Anyone been in this position before? What should I expect? Is it possible he just wants to meet up and talk about Basketball or could there be an opportunity here?

This smells like he's looking to poach you, but who knows? Maybe he's just looking for a little counseling for a problem.

Top Bottom