• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT6| Put your back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J4g3r

Isn't Universe 3 supposed to linked with Universe 10?

There's definitely more going on there than robots if that's the case.

Skeeter49

Man tired of these robot fighters. Showing a lack of creativity I guess.
I mean we've only had one robot fighter in Super, it's a nice change of pace to be honest.

The heat attack used on Vegeta by Magetta was pretty cool. I don't know how I feel about the insult being the reason he lost, but again, change of pace from ring out deciding the winner.

Isn't Universe 3 supposed to linked with Universe 10?

There's definitely more going on there than robots if that's the case.
Muscle builders for 10, robots for 3, seems like the right Ying Yang.

Like 11 being pride troopers and 2 being sailor moon characters.

HeroR

I mean we've only had one robot fighter in Super, it's a nice change of pace to be honest.

The heat attack used on Vegeta by Magetta was pretty cool. I don't know how I feel about the insult being the reason he lost, but again, change of pace from ring out deciding the winner.

Muscle builders for 10, robots for 3, seems like the right Ying Yang.

Like 11 being pride troopers and 2 being sailor moon characters.

Megetta isn't a robot. He's a Meta Man.

NandoGip

Personally I'm excited for a robot universe

The insult might have been the single dumbest thing in all of super. Very tough to say, since we had vegeta with a pacifier, and the pilaf kids.

caliph95

If the GoD is a robot i guess when they sentient they count as ningen and technically anything part of them will be their own abilities.

Though it would be hilarious if they get erased instantly when the grand priest realised they are breaking the rules

HeroR

It's kind of odd that robots might be allowed while weapons aren't...

They probably can if it's built into their bodies.

If the GoD is a robot i guess when they sentient they count as ningen and technically anything part of them will be their own abilities.

Though it would be hilarious if they get erased instantly when the grand priest realised they are breaking the rules

He could be like Megetta, a metallic lifefoem.

Skeeter49

I'm a little more excited for U3, I just don't think they'll get more than 3 minutes of time dedicated to them.

We'll have seen all the competing universes members after today, right?

Would have bee nice to see more from the universes that aren't competing, how they feel about this.

Mumei

... I had no idea that there was actually a television series now. I heard about the Battle of the Gods and Resurrection F films, but only just realized after finally checking out this topic that there was actually a nearly two year old television show.

I'm on episode 69

L Thammy

poacher joke #9999
oHKmzx5.jpg

abridged memes
oHKmzx5.jpg

goku black likey
oHKmzx5.jpg

unmarked spoilers
oHKmzx5.jpg

copy vegeta arc
oHKmzx5.jpg

power levels discussion
oHKmzx5.jpg

slaythe posts
oHKmzx5.jpg

Mister Wolf

Are they going to fight the evil forces of the Saiyajins

I hope so, someone has to put a stop to Goku's battle mania. Its grown throughout Dragon Ball from jeopardizing the lives on a planet, to a universe, and now multiple universes. At this point I expect the Dragon Ball saga to end with Gohan sealing Goku with Mafuba.

caliph95

I hope so, someone has to put a stop to Goku's battle mania. Its grown throughout Dragon Ball from jeopardizing the lives on a planet, to a universe, and now multiple universes. At this point I expect the Dragon Ball saga to end with Gohan sealing Goku with Mafuba.
The Transformers! More than meets the eye!
Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the Saiyajins!
The Transformers! Robots in disguise!
The Transformers! More than meets the eye!
The Transformers

DarkKyo

The Super Twitter posted a new image, new character spoilers I guess.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DA0yElZU0AEIVbz.jpg

I for one am so excited to see some robot warriors. It's actually surprising that U3 isn't ranked higher on the mortal level scale seeing as how many of their inhabitants have been able to develop their race(s) long enough to get to the point where they can house their consciousness in a robotic shell. Unless of course any robot with sentience is no longer considered "mortal" and those who reside in an artificial body are taken out of the mortal level equation.

Kimawolf

So do they cure Roshi's only weakness
of being a sexual assaulter?!
and there has to be a twist, like the real god, zenos mom and dad or something. Sort of a twist at the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom