• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conservative group dresses in diapers to mock college safe spaces

How can these dweebs not have the basic intelligence to question themselves in times like this?

I'm just going to leave this here for them to get triggered by:

giphy.gif

I see this and all I hear is David Attenborough.

"Here we have the conservative manbaby in it's natural environment, well known for its elaborate displays in hope of attracting a mate. For the manbaby, holding the attention of a female can be a challenging task. This manbaby has opted for an unusual dyper display that it hopes will draw attention. Unfortunately however for this manbaby he will leave alone tonight, to return again with an even more unusual display tomorrow."

gnomed

Ugh, fuckit. I'm done with the internet for tonight. These guys really are giant babies. Good on the guy wearing a charizard hat because Pokemon is for kids, duh.

Rktk

So much effort for such little turnout, there is no one there. The Daily Dot does seem like a hot-button outlet.

BlastCore

Banned
I don't get who's supposed to be ridiculed here. How does publicly humiliating yourself hurt libs in any way?
Maybe this is just their fetish

chekhonte

I for one am grateful for the erosion of the boundary between the internet and outside world. I can only see wondrous things being born from this.

Kevtones

I love a good laugh, even at my own expense. I'd appreciate good conservative humor, especially if it managed to get under my skin.

This wasn't funny. It was boringly unfunny it actively didn't get under my skin. A complete failure and my true hope for the future of the Republican party.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Next protest:

I'm gonna let a group of men pee on me because antifa is so pissed.

Top Bottom