• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

It's a shame they cut the actual new stuff in the AoT opening and just kept the bits that sound like the first opening. It's actually pretty good.

Raxus

IBO Season 2?

Awesome. Season 2 is way better than a first and WAAAAAAAAAY better than TG

Still leaves whatever is replacing AoT in the air.

Fingers crossed it is SMASHing.

Oh look a commercial for Transbombers: The Last Bomba.

Armin's voice still cracks me up to this day. The voice actor somehow sounds like he's still going through puberty but also like he's a full grown man.

Raxus

I comment on this from time to time but it is amazing how great nearly every character of Attack on Titan not named Eren is.

Buu saga promo.

oh....yay.....

Crocodile

• I didn't expect a promo for the Buu Saga of all things
  • Well it would have been kind of annoying if IBO S2 never aired considering we got season 1. Unlike that season I'll be going in completely blind into this one. Heard it was better than the last one but with some crazy twists/deaths? I guess we'll see!
  • Wasn't there supposed to be a surprise at the Jojo Panel? Or was that panel tomorrow?
  • BTW Summer Games Done Quick stars tomorrow so be ready for that :)

Raxus

That small moment between Sasha and her pops has got to be one of my favorite moment in the entire series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom