• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic and the Secret Rings pics (wow)

Amir0x

Banned
ethelred said:
Ami doesn't need to actually play things to make definitive statements about them.

FFXII is THE BEST FINAL FANTASY EVER KILL THE SERIES RIGHT NOW CAUSE IT'S HIT THE TOP while Sonic Wii is really just boring despite most people who played it saying it's a lot of fun.

I didn't make any definitive statements. I've watched videos, I've read impressions, and I've come away with a very solid thought on the game. Just like everyone else who didn't play it but thinks it'll be fun by the same standard. I find the latest direction boring, and the tilt/rail is pretty offputting and not what I want to see in a Sonic game. Somewhat less boring than the PS3/360 games, for sure, but boring nonetheless.

FFXII is the best FF ever, and I have played it - just not the whole game.

jarosh

lol. so the game is actually called
SONIC AND THE SECRET OF THE RINGS

satsotrkx6.jpg

though apparently it's a working title... again. they can still change it to
THE GAME OF THE SONIC AND THE SECRET OF THE SECRET RINGS AND THE WILDFIRE

Neo Child

Banned
Amir0x said:
Heh, did Sonic say "finally something interesting" at the end of his inspection of the remote? :lol

Yes, there was a short teaser trailer at E3 with Sonic spinning the remote and saying that. No gameplay then though.

Top Bottom