• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sweet Jebus, just stop changing Youtube.

Just stop it.

Get some help.
Thankfully, you can change it back by clicking the top-right icon & selecting "restore old youtube", but yes, it sucked because I have the Youtube Center user script which mean unless I turned it off, trying to watch videos resulted in a blank white page.

Ray Down

Banned
Speak Like a Child is still the best episode.

That ending is so powerful

tumblr_m8aelrXm3P1qkmqj8o8_r1_500.gif

Also love Spike and Jet playing with the VCR.

Is it sad that I'm ranked seven without having access to actual cable?
This thread is now an Ino gif spam thread
Hard to gif spam a character that's barely in the damn show and don't do shit. Yes I do also realize this applies to Ten Ten as well.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Is it sad that I'm ranked seven without having access to actual cable?

Hard to gif spam a character that's barely in the damn show and don't do shit. Yes I do also realize this applies to Ten Ten as well.
Ino gif spam was a real trend back in the day.

Tenumi

Banned
looking up greed island art for potential banners

xU1V0kW.jpg

look at this ridiculousness

Yu X Gi X Oh

Some things in life are constant

Like Bebop on Adult Swim

The day when Bebop doesn't have a place to air is the end of television as we know it.

-----------------------------------------------

I don't think I ever make it anywhere close to the top posters here. I mean, I probably barely break 100 posts per, if even that.

Ah new OP smell. hoping I can watch Toonami without things coming up as often.

I think about this a lot.

DIa_KPBDVYAAg_Nbo.jpg

Waluigi is one of those characters that has the potential to be really fun and memorable but keeps getting shafted by his creators they think he was a mistake.

So time to reveal I hate shite taste.

I don't think Okami is a particularly good game.

250px-OkamiNTSCcoverFinal.jpg

I remember thinking it's visuals were interesting, but wrapped in a kinda dull plot with boring combat.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Okami isn't great. It needs editing and it just doesn't quite fulfill that Zelda itch. It is charming though. When the main problem is that it isn't quite as good as another franchise and is waay too long you're doing pretty well.

So time to reveal I hate shite taste.

I don't think Okami is a particularly good game.

250px-OkamiNTSCcoverFinal.jpg

I remember thinking it's visuals were interesting, but wrapped in a kinda dull plot with boring combat.

I...kinda agree
haven't beaten this game yet so don't know for sure

Top Bottom