• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick and Morty S3 |OT| Keeping Summer Safe - Sundays on Adult Swim

overcast

Will the next episode be up on adult swim after it's done? I'm not going to be home until next weekend. I'm currently in Europe.

Are they going to be weekly? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that E2 is all thats confirmed for this Sunday and the rest is still in the ether, like it might be next week, might be next month.

Busty

Banned
Are they going to be weekly? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that E2 is all thats confirmed for this Sunday and the rest is still in the ether, like it might be next week, might be next month.

I would be stunned if they weren't.

would you guys say this show at its peak is as good as The Simpsons or Boondocks at their peaks?

havn't watched much of it to be honest

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

I'd imagine so. An inconsistent schedule would frustrate fans more than a delayed start date.

would you guys say this show at its peak is as good as The Simpsons or Boondocks at their peaks?

havn't watched much of it to be honest

Very different from either of those shows. Can't compare. Doesn't have the broad appeal of the Simpsons, of course. But it's wickedly entertaining if it's your cup of tea.

Just watch a few episodes and decide if it's for you.

Moose Biscuits

It would be extreamly painful...
Jeez, what's the point of the weekly streaming if it's on a week's delay? So every week I've got to avoid spoilers for the next week's broadcast because all the Americans get to watch it a week in advance? This is IBO all over again.

I'd rather have nothing.

They fucking got it.

DF9ScNEV0AAFIIp.jpg

big_z

I don't know what it is but that's hard to watch.
Like she's so fake she's made out of plastic or something....

its her "youtube" personality. its like they scrapped out a human and filled it with gumdrops and jesus.

It probably requires a lot of makeup to cause a 32 year old woman to look 19

makeup has a part for sure but it's mostly the lights. her set lighting is incredibly bright so that even the slightest shadow and wrinkle gets washed out. on top of that the videos are overexposed slightly.

I can't believe they sent him some Szechuan sauce, not to mention the great joke references on the letter and the bottle itself.

Just wow!!

F!ReW!Re

It probably requires a lot of makeup to cause a 32 year old woman to look 19

its her "youtube" personality. its like they scrapped out a human and filled it with gumdrops and jesus.

makeup has a part for sure but it's mostly the lights. her set lighting is incredibly bright so that even the slightest shadow and wrinkle gets washed out. on top of that the videos are overexposed slightly.

It's more the way she talks and acts than how she looks. Like she's doing a spoof of a tellsell program or something... Kinda creeps me out tbh :)

:(

I like her show

Hey to each their own.

big_z

Have they tried the Szechuan sauce to see if it tastes how they remember?... or if it even is Szechuan sauce and not a relabeled jug of bbq.

It's more the way she talks and acts than how she looks. Like she's doing a spoof of a tellsell program or something... Kinda creeps me out tbh :)

yea that's what I meant by the scraping out the human part. She comes off as unnatural and it makes it hard to watch.

mrkgoo

Just saw Ep 1 pop up on Netflix. I assume this means we'll be getting episodes weekly? I dont watch to apart from Netflix, so ignorant so this is happy news for me!

RangerX

Banned
I have to say I didn't think the new episode was that good. It seemed a bit by the numbers and some of the writing felt unnatural. Like they were trying too hard.

Top Bottom