• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

TheNatural

My Member!
One presented their cases in a professional way. The other admits that they buy weeds off of their friends.

I didn't watch this atrocity of nature meeting, but it sounded like his defense was shit. Someone grilling him saying Diaz said weed was a PED? The obvious response to that is to point out how caffeine is a drug as well and could be classified under the same category. And it's not a drug that increases muscle mass and puts opponents at a disadvantage like roids.

I guess the commission is going to test for anything whatsoever illegal, but I don't see why they didn't just recognize Diaz gonna be Diaz, so you should at least fight on the grounds that weed isn't a PED and prepared a response on that defense. The worst thing the commission could say is being under the influence of weed somehow causes a fighter to be a danger to himself in a fight or something.

Heel

The difference is Chesnoff chessboxed the board into apologizing to Sonnen for being wronged by the dubious Dr. Molina. Plus this is Nick's second offense in the same state.

Wait nevermind that was Overeem. All these doping cases are warping my memory.

Let these mofukkas drink their milk and take their vitamins please.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/5/21/3034531/police-report-jon-jones-ufc-drivers-license-dui

Oh Jones...

After seeing a report on Saturday of this incident, we awaited word from the Albuquerque Police Department and we now have confirmation that it was legitimate so we have provided a copy of the police report from a November 24, 2011 incident.

Jon was pulled over for flying around a corner in his car and losing traction before pulling into the parking lot of a "fully nude club" (Fantasy World).The police pulled him over in the parking lot and ran his license, they then realized it was suspended and, as a result, Jones' car was towed. The charges were dismissed in a March 8, 2012 trial

Obviously he was on his way to try and convert those poor mistreated and lost souls of all the young women in Fantasy World...

I wonder if they have a website

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Was this posted? Jone's statement on Facebook:

"
Man I haven't added anyone new to my Facebook page in like three years and right now I'm so glad that I haven't. It has literally been sickening to have so many people try to kick me while I'm down. At the same time, I totally understand, I gave them the leeway to. I screwed up, big time. Just needed to say thank you to all you guys for being amazing friends/supporters.

Always having to deal with so many critics, haters and fickle mma fans, I almost forgot how strong of a home base I had (607 and people that knew me before I was a champion fighter). Although the hell that will come with this hasn't even started yet, I want you guys to know how much better you've all made me feel, not only about this situation but about life, everything. It's good to feel that people are there and care. With that being said, I felt I should apologize to you first.

I'm truly sorry to those of you that I may have embarrassed in any way, to those of you with kids that I may have let down. I will prove to them as well as to myself, that no matter what is happening in life, we can always work our way back and make things even better than before. Reading you guys uplifting comments was a great reminder for me to not give up on who I am or all the hateful people. I'm not gonna allow this situation to outweigh the positive. I love you guys right back and I promise to make things right. PS sorry about the terrible grammar :)"

dream

Ironically, his grammar isn't bad.

edit: IT'S IRONIC BECAUSE HE APOLOGIZED FOR IT, NOT BECAUSE HE'S BLACK

god

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Gilbert Melendez: $175,000 (no win bonus)
def. Josh Thomson: $90,000

Well he shouldn't have won so it is appropriate he didn't get a bonus for something he did not do.

Rezdog Zwicker made 3,000 for putting on that performance I will never forget. He probably spent it all on alcohol already.

Na Gilbert won rounds 1,2 & 3. Lost 3 &4.

Yeah I would say Barnett is a fickle top 5 HW. He takes out Mir, Carwin and maybe Cain. He might be able to take a 2012 Noguiera. Loses to JDS, Overeem and obviously DC.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Na Gilbert won rounds 1,2 & 3. Lost 3 &4.

Yeah I would say Barnett is a fickle top 5 HW. He takes out Mir, Carwin and maybe Cain. He might be able to take a 2012 Noguiera. Loses to JDS, Overeem and obviously DC.

Every round Gil won was a tossup. Punk clearly whupped that ass the last two.

Heel

#1 lightweight in the world Gilbert Melendez won under both the unified and Compustrike rule sets. Get mad.

But yeah, after that event no one can deny that Strikeforce is the best that Bad MMA has to offer. When they're on they're on.

#1 lightweight in the world Gilbert Melendez won under both the unified and Compustrike rule sets. Get mad.

But yeah, after that event no one can deny that Strikeforce is the best that Bad MMA has to offer. When they're on they're on.

I can actually watch and enjoy a Strikeforce card. Bellator is unwatcahable. It's so awful is should just be called BadMMAtor.

Boogie

Dee-lusional.

As I said previously, before Saturday, Barnett had not faced a top 10 heavyweight since 2006.

Barnett loses to any decent striker that he cannot take down. Carwin, Cain, and probably Mir all fall in to that category.

Barnett has a very good ground game, barely average striking, and average wrestling. That is not a recipe for success in today's heavyweight division.

Heel

Cain?

Cain?

One thing is for sure, Chamber and I will be rewarded for refusing to waver when it comes to the unstoppable nature of the AKA prodigy known as Cain Velasquez. You fickle fans sicken me!

Heel

Listening to the Bob Sapp interview. Wow, for being an old Pro Wrasslin' fan Ariel does not fucking get it. All and all he was pretty disrespectful.

"Get on an airplane bruh. Talk is cheap." - Bob Sapp

So good.

Heel

Ariel is such a fucking mark. Meltzer has reclaimed #1 MMA Journalist status.

"Who is watching (Bad MMA promotion)? No one. So we just gave them more attention than they'll probably ever get."

Uh, no shit Ariel. That's why they pay Bob Sapp. He draws. He's a spectacle. He's entertaining. He builds their star. Is he really that dense?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
so was 2011 nog and 2010 nog

the-big-lebowski-reunion-animated-gifs-4.gif

Top Bottom