• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mom stalks and seduces Son online + Mugshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

CENOBITE

With MILF mugshots included
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549323,00.html

via FOX:
Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search.

Via Sankaku:
The woman denies the charges, and was released on bail after surrendering to police.
A local psychiatrist clearly has not read any hot incest ero-manga, or at least is not a fan of such:

“Our first reaction to hearing about something like this is that this is every man’s nightmare. It’s an abomination.

I’m at a loss for words because it’s something that we consider to be so out of the normal, so prohibited in every culture that it unnerves every man just to think about it.

This could be his first sexual experience, and his first sexual experience could be something so conflicted, so unusual, so prohibited that it will stay with him for life.”

Oh yah... I bet it will

Old but at least put up the pix

2_21_091109_mother.jpg

Psycho hot mom.

laserbeam

Banned
bluescreenoflife said:
Yeah that's all well and good, 'cept what if she was your mom and she tried to put your dick in where you came from?

Your dick was already there :eek:

Plus it probably went something like

Mom: Wow your cute wanna have sex?
Son: Sure.
::have sex::
Mom: Cum in momma!
Son: uh ok
::After Sex::
Mom By the way I am your mom.

laserbeam said:
Your dick was already there :eek:

Plus it probably went something like

Mom: Wow your cute wanna have sex?
Son: Sure.
::have sex::
Mom: Cum in momma!
Son: uh ok
::After Sex::
Mom By the way I am your mom.
:lol

seat

Let's say the mother got pregnant from sleeping with her son, and the resulting baby was born retarded. What would happen if the mother slept with her retarded son fifteen years down the road and got pregnant again? Would that baby be even more retarded than the previous one, or would they be equally retarded? These are the retarded things I think about.

seat said:
Let's say the mother got pregnant from sleeping with her son, and the resulting baby was born retarded. What would happen if the mother slept with her retarded son fifteen years down the road and got pregnant again? Would that baby be even more retarded than the previous one, or would they be equally retarded? These are the retarded things I think about.

Is your dad your mom's son by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom