• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

I feel video games take too much effort and I'd rather sit back and just watch Mad Men all day. Am I getting old?
You need this. No story to get bogged into, no real learning curve to speak of, no investment in control schemes or mental acuity, just you, the ball, the table and your reflexes. I guarantee you it's the one game you *would* be able to get into.

Hey Kritz, I'm watching the livestream footage from last night and you made a mistake.

You said CoD3 was the first CoD to have vehicles in MP, but CoD UO had them in MP and that was the expansion for the first game.

Just thought you should know...
The joys of Wikipedia. Also link to the stream?

AusGAF Game Night Thingy Maybe?:

header_292x136.jpg

How much is it? It is five dollars.
Where do you get it? From this place, also known as Steam
How large is it? 8GB.
How long is it on sale for? For one more day. 20 hours.
How many players? TWENTY OR TEN OR EIGHT I DON'T KNOW. XENOS SAYS 20. WE WON'T GET THAT MANY PEOPLE. WHAT.

When are we going to play it? Tonight or tomorrow.
Are we going to use Mumble? Fuck yes we are. mumble.danoss.net : 10029

MENTION YOUR ENTHUSIASM HERE OR IN CHAT.
Going to be in the sticks so no gaming for me until next Tuesday :(

SWEET something cool just occured
Same here! The little guy is in day care so the fiancée and I were able to have a nice lunch down at the lake WITHOUT having to worry about stopping a little dude jumping into it. Very nice and relaxing.

Danoss

SWEET something cool just occured

Same here :)

Wow, I can see what AusGAF is turning into. Damn Vooks starting a stupid trend by posting such dense posts as

and

what the fuck

fuck

Soon we'll see some informative posts such as

Excellent!

and

That just made my day

followed by some negative moments such as

and

Not again

AusGAF VI: No context, just exclamations.

header_292x136.jpg

How large is it? 8GB.
How many players? TWENTY OR TEN OR EIGHT I DON'T KNOW. XENOS SAYS 20. WE WON'T GET THAT MANY PEOPLE. WHAT.

I am entuhse, but on a weekday = better for me. You crazy cats enjoy yourselves.

hamchan

You need this. No story to get bogged into, no real learning curve to speak of, no investment in control schemes or mental acuity, just you, the ball, the table and your reflexes. I guarantee you it's the one game you *would* be able to get into.

Hell yes. I've actually been keeping my eye on the game and can't wait for it to come out on PSN in a week (hopefully). I've starting loving pinball ever since they gave Marvel Pinball out for free on PSN+ last year.

Shaneus

header_292x136.jpg

How large is it? 8GB.

PROBABLY IN, PERHAPS. TOMORROW BUSY WITH FAMILY STUFF BUT MAYBE TONIGHT OR SOMETHING OR MAYBE NOT.

Am I doing it right?

Danoss

PROBABLY IN, PERHAPS. TOMORROW BUSY WITH FAMILY STUFF BUT MAYBE TONIGHT OR SOMETHING OR MAYBE NOT.

Am I doing it right?

Not ambiguous enough. Since this is AusGAF, you must post something so no-one knows what the hell you're talking about. You have to allude to something but not post about it, because that would be cheating.

An appropriate reply would be something like "Ooh, I have an idea for this."

You have indicated something, but not said in any way what that something is. And you never can.

Speaking of which, did you happen to ....

Yep.

Wow.

Only a little bit.

I know something you don't know.

Was it that thing? Yeah, it's that thing.

Omikron

You know,
Joffrey dies at his
wedding via
the Hound
who
breaks his face

Also,
Syrio lives

Oh, oh, oh!

The dragons are a lie

senahorse

header_292x136.jpg

How large is it? 8GB.

You know I am down for this. Buy this game people, it's a good arcade racer (with weapons), for $5 it's a steal.

Kritz

Banned
NOT AMBIGUOUS ENOUGH.

DANOSS I HOPE YOU RESPECT ME FOR BEING THE ANTI-CHRIST OF AMBIGUITY

THAT IS TO SAY,

MEGA TODAY IS A WEEKDAY IT'S THURSDAY. WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT.

COMRADE HERE IS THE STREAM OF LEFT 4 DEAD. IT ISN'T VERY GOOD
HTTP://WWW.LIVESTREAM.COM/KRITZ

I PROBABLY WON'T BOTHER REARRANGING BLUR AS THAT NEVER WORKS OUT SO WELL BECAUSE WE NEVER DO IT ON THE LATER DATE EITHER, SO A FEW PLAYERS NOW IS BETTER THAN POTENTIALLY LARGER PLAYERS LATER THAT NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENS

HELP I AM STUCK IN A CAPITAL LETTER FACTORY

Danoss

DANOSS I HOPE YOU RESPECT ME FOR BEING THE ANTI-CHRIST OF AMBIGUITY

THAT IS TO SAY,

MEGA TODAY IS A WEEKDAY IT'S THURSDAY. WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT.

I am saluting you right now. Bless your heart.

I was thinking the same thing, but I was occupied by the tangent I was on. Today is Thursday, tomorrow is Friday. Both are weekdays. Which seat will you take Mega?

Jintor

Interesting story: Julius Caesar once made a conservative opponent of his, I think it was Cato, swear a legally-binding oath not to interfere with his plans or something to that effect, to basically not be a disruptive element; he had to do it before all the patricians in Rome or something. Cato swore the oath and then was like "If I break this oath, may I be cast out of Rome like this rock I now cast from my hand!" and throw a stone away over a ledge or something.

Turns out if you're holding a rock while you swear a legally-binding oath it nullifies the oath, so Cato spent the year screwing over Jules until he got fed up about it.

This has been your spot of history for the day.

COMRADE HERE IS THE STREAM OF LEFT 4 DEAD. IT ISN'T VERY GOOD
HTTP://WWW.LIVESTREAM.COM/KRITZ
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS.

Green screen until I unchecked Hardware Acceleration. I thought that usually means that your GPU is on the way out. Damn thing better keep it together for another 4 months.

So like, my son turns one in 2 days, where did that year go?
Poop and stressful nights. Smiles and blubbering expressions of love that turn into words of love. Also lots of alcohol.

Axiom

I have a design assessment due on the 12th and the MSO Video Game concert has been rescheduled to the 12th.

Taking suggestions for an excuse for why I'm missing class.

Salazar

This has been your spot of history for the day.

Cato the Younger attempted to commit suicide by dragging a sword across his gut and reaching in to pull the intestines out. They stopped him, and sewed up the wound, but he ripped the stitches apart and basically pulled out the lot.

markot

Banned
Cato the Younger attempted to commit suicide by dragging a sword across his gut and reaching in to pull the intestines out. They stopped him, and sewed up the wound, but he ripped the stitches apart and basically pulled out the lot.

Cato was a patrician poo pants.

Deeku

Man I wish everyday would be like today! I've done absolutely nothing at work, apart from attend a 8am meeting this morning. Also spent 3 hours at a group lunch in a very nice restaurant which was amazing. Now I'm sitting around spinning in my chair waiting for 4pm because I could probably leave then:O Go Easter!

Though there's every chance some douche client waltzes in wanting to do stuff, which would probably mean no easter for everyone:/ Fingers crossed!

Taking suggestions for an excuse for why I'm missing class.
Tell them you're going to a video game concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom