• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

SLEIhbg.png

Want to Sell pre-order from Amazon.com
Super Nintendo Classic Edition
HHCKQuAl.jpg

$130 with Two-Day Prime shipping in USA.

Want to Sell pre-order from Amazon France (can be shipped worldwide):
Super Nintendo Classic Mini
Aw4wBUGl.jpg

€110 Shipped to USA
AmazonGlobal Standard Shipping. Can select faster shipping at extra cost if desired.
Price for shipping to other countries will vary.

Want to Sell preorder from Amazon.co.jp shipping to Japan only:
Super Famicom Mini / Classic + USB AC adapter + 18 Amazon Exclusive postcards (one for each game, probably the boxart as was the case with the Famicom Mini postcards from Amazon):
clClGzjl.jpg

¥ 13,500 shipped to Japan.
Product page
Free Standard Shipping. Delivery by Oct 5 - Oct 8. Faster shipping can be used for an extra fee for guaranteed release date delivery if desired.

Payment by Amazon Gift Card code. I will change shipping address on the order to yours and send you screenshot proof, forward email confirmation, shipment tracking number and follow up with you all the way until delivery. I've sold a lot on GAF and have all positive feedback.

Prices are negotiable, if you're interested PM me.

Euphor!a

Banned
WTB
Dead Rising $2 (Humble Steam Code) *STILL BUYING*

WTS/WTT (All Steam Keys)

Another World
Blood Knights
Deep Dungeons of Doom
Grim Fandango
Gun Monkeys
Homefront
HunieCam Studio
HuniePop
Ittle Dew
Lethal League
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Mount and Blade
Oceanhorn: Monster of the Seas
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Shadowrun Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Shadowrun Returns
Sonic Adventure 2
Stronghold
Syberia
Syberia 2
Time Gentlemen Please and Ben There Dan That
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Westerado
Zeno Clash 2

If you are interested in anything or have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Madventure

WTS for Paypal F&F:

UV CODES:

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Digital HD UV Code $1

WTS for Paypal F&F:

Steam CODES:

The Flame in the Flood 1$
Infested Planet+1 DLC .75$
Cortex Command .75$
Vanguard Princess+5 DLC .75$

WTS for Paypal F&F:

Xbox Live Gold 1 Month Code 7$

WTB for Paypal F&F or TRADE:

Death Road to Canada
The Marvellous Miss Take
The Forest

Either way send a PM with an offer!

knee

I have a code for $10 off a digital copy of Uncharted: Lost Legacy that expires 4 days from when this post was made. I’m willing to trade it for $10 in PSN credit (I’ll put it towards the MvCI 2017 Character Pass) if anyone’s down.

Please PM me if you want it.

So... you want someone to give you $10 PSN... for a $10 coupon? Why wouldn't they just use that $10 PSN on Uncharted Lost Legacy?

LQX

FS: PP FF or you take care of fees. Not Canadian. Everything ships from NY with tracking.

Console Digital -
PSN:
GTA:V Great White Shark Card $1,250,000 $8

Nintendo 3DS:
Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition 3DS, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure, Nano Assault EX 3DS, SteamWorld Dig, OlliOlli, Mighty Switch Force!, Moon Chronicles Episode 1, Retro City Rampage: DX with Theme, Woah Dave! - $15

Steam -
Crawl - $5
RONIN $2
The Last Remnant $2
This is the Police - $2
The Talos Principle - $13
The Witness - $10

PS4:
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 - Brand new - $16
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - Like new - $28
Ratchet & Clank - Like New - $12

3DS:
New Super Mario Bros. 2 - Brand New - $19
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy - Like New - $10
Nintendo 3DS Game Card Case 24 - Black - $8

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition(Brand new) and Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition (Good condition) - Box is not mint or perfect on either. $155

Neoxon

So... you want someone to give you $10 PSN... for a $10 coupon? Why wouldn't they just use that $10 PSN on Uncharted Lost Legacy?
I prefer going physical, so I thought someone who was gonna buy Lost Legacy digitally anyway would get some use out of it. But if not, whatever.

Oakb9ta.png

-I take PayPal (fees paid or friends & family).
-Prices do not include shipping (unless stated). Can ship international.
-Prices are negotiable (especially when buying multiples). Rather these have a new home.
-Feel free to PM me for any questions/concerns or for pictures!
-If I dont respond to your PM by around 12 hrs, I probably did not receive it. Please send it again :D

HAVES:

Steam Keys
  • ARCADE GAME SERIES 3-in-1 Pack - $2
  • Attractio - $1
  • Killing Floor 2 - $7
  • Okhlos - $1
  • Star Wars™: X-Wing Alliance™ - $1
  • Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga™ - $1
  • Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II - $1
  • VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action - $8

PS4 Games
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 (sealed) - $28
  • Yooka-Laylee (sealed) - $20

Nintendo 3DS Games
  • Super Mario Maker (sealed) - $28

Anime DVDs
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Movie Collection Limited Edition Set - $35
  • My-Z-HiME / My Otome Anime Legends Set - $40
  • Rumbling Hears Complete Series Collection Limited Edition Set - $22
  • School Days Complete TV Series (sealed) - $24

Figures/Statues
  • Batwoman - Bishoujo Statue - DC Comics Bishoujo - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $65
  • Captain Earth - Yomatsuri Akari - Nendoroid (sealed) - $30
  • Evangelion - Ayanami Rei - Physical Education Class by Sega (sealed) - $22
  • Evangelion - Souryuu Asuka Langley - Physical Education Class by Sega (sealed) - $22
  • Ikki Tousen - Chouhi Ekitoku - 1/8 - Armored Ver. by Toy's Works (very warn/damaged packaging, missing spear tip) - $30
  • Ikki Tousen - Kan'u Unchou - 1/7 - Limited Comic Gum Black ver. (worn packaging) - $70
  • Infinite Stratos - Cecilia Alcott & Charlotte Dunois - 1/7 - Swimsuit ver. by Alter (sealed) - $155
  • Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? - Hestia - FuRyu Prize Figure (sealed) - $50
  • Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? - Hestia - FuRyu Prize Figure Special Color ver. (sealed) - $60
  • The Incredible Hulk - Red She-Hulk - Bishoujo Statue - Marvel x Bishoujo SDCC Exclusive - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $130
  • To LOVEru Darkness - Momo Belia Deviluke - Noodle Stopper Figure - Swimsuit ver. Navy color (sealed) - $22

Music
  • Parasitic Ejaculation - Echoes of Depravity CD - $6

WANTS:
  • Acranius - The Echo Of Her Cracking Chest CD
  • cheap death metal/slam/deathcore CDs
  • PayPal (fees paid or F&F)
  • Senran Kagura stuff
  • Samsung Gear VR - Note 8 compatible version

BHK3

Banned
Bm8rNWM.png

WTB

Resident Evil 6 Complete
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete
Divinity Original Sin II

steam credit at a discount to pay these games off, whichever.

WTS

Looking to sell two rare Destiny 2 emblems.

DrLDfJ2l.jpg

Confluence of Light, given to those who attended Gamescom 2017.

B9hTTHR.png

Planet of Peace, sold along with a pin for a benefit for Houston, Texas.

Both are very rare and unavailable through other means.
Please note that this is only for the codes themselves, not the card or pin.
These are redeemable for any version of Destiny 2.
$35 for one, or $60 for both. PayPal Friends & Family only, please!

If you're interested, shoot me a PM!

header.jpg

I'm also selling an Owlboy Steam code for $15 ($25 normally, and I've only seen it go as low as $16.74 on sale). This is a really fantastic game, but I got a duplicate from a bundle, so I have no need for it!

Adry9

SLEIhbg.png

WTB (Buying)

Motorsport Manager - $3
Devil May Cry 4 - $3

8b07875633d9d8a63aa346eedbbca59d28022f0b.png

WTS (Selling)

ABZÛ - $5
HackyZack - $2
Eterium - $2
Maize $2
Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack - $2

All of the above for $13 $7!

-----------

WASTED - $4
Starward Rogue - $3
The Red Solstice - $2
Planet of the Eyes - $2
Shoppe Keep $2

All of the above for $13 $7!

-----------

Jurassic Park: The Game - $2
The Stanley Parable - $2
Mushroom 11 - $2
2064: Read Only Memories - $2
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - $2
Human Resource Machine - $2
The Swapper - $2
Tiny Echo $2

All of the above for $16 $8!

All redeem on Steam.

Payment via PayPal ff.

Axass

WTT / WTS
(all Steam keys)

7 Grand Steps: What Ancients Begat ($0.50)
A Virus Named TOM ($0.50)
AI War: Fleet Command ($0.50)
Bionic Commando ($0.50)
Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC ($0.50)
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble! ($0.50)
Dusty Revenge:Co-Op Edition ($0.50)
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 ($1.00)
Guacamelee! Gold Edition ($1.00)
Her Story ($1.00)
Human Resource Machine ($1.00)
Mushroom 11 ($0.50)
No Time to Explain ($0.50)
Outlast ($0.50)
Potatoman Seeks the Troof ($0.50)
Primal Carnage: Extinction ($0.50)
Ratz Instagib ($0.50)
Shining Force ($0.50)
SteamWorld Heist ($1.00)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP ($1.00)
Super Hexagon ($0.50)
The Swapper ($1.00)

Everything I listed together for $10

For payment I accept Paypal Friends & Family (payment has to be made in dollars, eventual fees are on the buyer).

We can trade for games in my wishlist, or possibly for games I follow. Hit me with an offer in private if you're interested.

Selling an official Apple Watch Pride Edition Nylon Band in 42mm. Wore it once but it doesn’t go with my Stainless Steel Black watch, and these are no longer for sale at Apple, so I figured I would throw it out there incase anyone wanted one at cost instead of over paying.

$55 shipped.

Eggiem

WTB

Divinity Original Sin 2
PC Steam/GOG key

Stellaris
Steam/humble key.

Company of Heroes 2 Western front dlc
Steam/humble key.

Mad Max
Steam/humble key.

Duck game

Steam/humble key.

Payment via Paypal fnf.
PM me your offers pls.

Selling

Physical Games - UK/EU shipping only
Happy to negotiate prices for bundles etc. All games are in their original box with manuals, "like new" condition (pictures available on request).

PS4
The Last of Us: Remastered - £15

PS3
Beyond Two Souls
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Wafare 2
The Last of Us
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriot's
Mirror's Edge
Rockband
Rockband 3
Saints Row IV
Tomb Raider (2013)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
£5 each or all for £45.

PSP
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
Tony Hawk's Project 8
WipEout Pulse
£5 each or all for £10.

Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed II
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Bioshock (steelbook)
Bioshock Infinite
Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Fallout 3 (GotY)
Final Fantasy XIII
Forza Motorsport 4
Left for Dead 2
The Orange Box
£5 each or all for £50.

Nintendo 3DS (PAL)
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
Xenoblade Chronicles
£20 each or both for £32.

Nintendo DS
Civilization Revolution- £5
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - £7
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - £7
Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call - £7
or all 4 for £20.

Commander Shepard Vinyl Pop figure (brand new in box) - £6
5W2uGTc.png

Buying/Trading
Based in the UK but happy to pay any currency via PayPal or similar. Will trade for any of the items I'm selling!

WTB/WTT:
> Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (PS4)
> Neo Geo MVS carts, shockboxes, inserts and merchandise. Looking in particular for an original MVS cart of Magician Lord. PM me offers!
> Anything on my Steam wishlist.

BFIB

The Samus Returns hype has gotten to me. I want to trade my NES Classic for a 3DS (prefer XL). It's had about 3 hrs total on it, I did load up some SNES/Genesis titles (all of the SNES Classic with a few extras like Turtles in Time). I can factory wipe it off you prefer. Will include the Wii Classic controller.

EDIT: PENDING

asdad123

WTB:

Destiny 2 GTX1080/1080ti Code.
Xbox One Elite Controller (looking for a PC dongle too)
Xbox One Controller with Bluetooth (prefer white color)
H100i or similar AIO Cooler for AM4

WTS:
Black 3DS XL with charger and Persona Q game - $110 shipped

Bump

e90Mark

SLEIhbg.png

WTS:

Payday 2 Steam - $4 (with John Wick weapon pack)

UV UHD 4k:
Lego Batman - $8 (Vudu)
Get Out - $4 (Fandango)

UV HD (4k iTunes):
John Wick - $4 (Possibly coming to Vudu UHD)

UV HD:
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - $1
The Fast and Furious - $1
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift - $1
Fast and Furious 4 - $1

UHD redeems confirmed via Digital Movie 4K Group - https://plus.google.com/communities/106877428277523568176

Feel free to throw me offers if you want to pick up multiple items. Would prefer Amazon US gift card payment.

Thanks!

rj118

Oakb9ta.png

Looking to sell the following items, shipping within the US is included in all prices.

$100 eShop credit - $90 (or $50 for $45)

Pokemon Black, White, Diamond, and Pearl - $25 each or $45 for any two. Get all four for $85!

Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime (cart only) - $20 shipped

Brand new sealed copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time with 80 page explorer's guide - $40 shipped

Jigolo

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

PM me!

WTS

Movies:
Watchmen Director's Cut (Blockbuster case) - $10 shipped (images)

Games:

Wii U:
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD Gold label - $30 shipped (images) (more images)
Super Mario 3D World Red case - $20 shipped (images) (more images)

PS4
Gravity Rush 2 - $30 Shipped (images)
Destiny (Vanilla) TTK box - $12 Shipped (images)

PS2:
VeXx - $20 shipped (image)
Blitz The League - $10 shipped (image)
Rune: Viking Warlord - $25 shipped (image)
antigrav (EyeToy included) - $20 shipped (image)
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists Of The Roses $20 shipped (image)

PayPal FF or pay fees please

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
WTS:

Sold Asus RT N66U N900 router $40

PayPal F&F

All working and prices include shipping in the USA via USPS. Shipped within a day at most.

PB/PS

Syriel

The Samus Returns hype has gotten to me. I want to trade my NES Classic for a 3DS (prefer XL). It's had about 3 hrs total on it, I did load up some SNES/Genesis titles (all of the SNES Classic with a few extras like Turtles in Time). I can factory wipe it off you prefer. Will include the Wii Classic controller.

Dude. Read the OP.

Selling pirated ROMs = not cool.

ZJcvUVv.png

Basic Ground Rules

6. No illegal shit
  • This goes without saying, but JUST IN CASE: Do not sell stolen goods; do not sell pirated goods; do not sell illegal products; and do not sell anything here that could cause trouble for the forum. If the mods are made aware of a listing that violates any of the above rules, you will be banned and the listing(s) will be deleted.
  • Keys obtained from: MSDN, Dreamspark, MAK corp, or any other similar site are explicitly banned from sale/trade. We have had too many issues with these types of keys in the past. If you are unsure if the key you have is okay to sell: Just ask.

Squarehard

Dude. Read the OP.

Well, you're sort of right.

We had a discussion on this about a couple weeks back in this thread, and we came to the conclusion modded systems themselves are not against the rules.
I'll respond as best as I can to this part.

As far as I know, modding a device is not considered illegal. While pirating games "definitely" is, I believe our rules specifically call out including any kind of Game ROM in a sale post. You are free to sell modified systems, but you absolutely cannot sell ripped games.

Since it's okay to sell a modified system, I see no reason why it wouldn't be okay to advertise services to modify a system. Now, if someone were advertising that and also said: "and for $10 more, I'll throw in a SD card loaded with some of your favorite classic games" that would definitely cross the line. I don't believe we have ever had that problem though.
So technically, the guy didn't really break the rule as explained by the above post, outside of maybe just mentioned it's modded, and not any specific games, or anything that's too specific.

So technically, the guy didn't really break the rule as explained by the above post, outside of maybe just mentioned it's modded, and not any specific games, or anything that's too specific.

He literally states that he loaded all of the SNES classic games and Turtles in Time. Since that last game in particular is not even available on the eshop, then we have to assume that it was pirated. Even if he ripped the game himself, using his own copy of the SNES cart, it doesn’t appear that he is including the SNES cart/s in the sale, so I don’t believe he has the ability to legally transfer his ownership of a ROM to a Buyer.

It’s really not complicated:
Modded System = Perfectly Fine
Modded System + Ripped Games = Not Fine

I’m going to have to edit the OP a little more, just so this is more clear.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Dude. Read the OP.

Can posts like this, warning someone that their post is an infraction of the rules, be regulated to PM? I find these kind of public policing of bad posts are just mucking up the thread, more than the actual posts.

I know I've had posters send me PMs, letting me know that I did something wrong and I always appreciate others looking out. I may be the only one here who feels this way...

zulux21

Can posts like this, warning someone that their post is an infraction of the rules, be regulated to PM? I find these kind of public policing of bad posts are just mucking up the thread, more than the actual posts.

I know I've had posters send me PMs, letting me know that I did something wrong and I always appreciate others looking out. I may be the only one here who feels this way...

the public call outs have a much higher chance of a person actually having things corrected and lets others know that that person has been told already and informs anyone else that doesn't realize the rule of the rule.

it can get messy, but ideally people learn and the posts are needed less and less. While if you regulate them to PM it is much easier for the person to just ignore it. I know over the years I have done plenty of PM things, and I have lost track of the number of times the person doesn't fix the issue at hand, or responds poorly to me message... which is far less likely to happen in the open than in PM.

the public call outs have a much higher chance of a person actually having things corrected and lets others know that that person has been told already and informs anyone else that doesn't realize the rule of the rule.

Not to mention prevents someone from being bombarded with dozens of PMs about the same thing.

WTS:
SNES Classic wireless controller Gamestop crap bundle. 180.29 + shipping. I bought this in case another of my orders got canceled, and so far my other 2 have not. I'd like to get this lined up for another GAF member, or at least check, else I plan to cancel it. I just want to break completely even. This is the bunde that comes with 2 wireless yok controllers for the snes classic, as well as Playing with Super Power book.

erawsd

2STsoOR.jpg

WTS

Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones - $150 (50% off retail)

Brand New, never used, sealed in box. I got them through Apple's back to school promotion but I don't need them.

Accepting Paypal F&F.

FREE!!

Toki Tori 3D download code. (3DS)

Rather than let my gold points expire, I bought this download code.

Free to the first person who PMs me and asks for it.

EDIT: GONE!! :)

Top Bottom