• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
That Maywether fight is 12 rounds.....

220px-12Rposter.jpg

The KC Kevin Sullivan/Gabe Sapolsky Guest Booker tape was pretty good, although I was disappointed to find out it was filmed in September or October 2011. I was thinking it would be more up to date. Also was hoping Sullivan would get to talk more. Gabe started talking most of the time and Sullivan just agreed with his ideas for the most part. Sullivan still had some great ideas and it's too bad the deal didn't work out when he was rumored to join TNA as booker a couple of years ago.

Khrno

That list pretty much emphasises everything wrong with that division.

Nattie's not even ON it.

I kinda agree with that, the only problem is that Natalya lost against Layla on SD on a rather decent wrestling match, so yeah, she didn't pull a Del Rio with that match.

Oh wow, a new DDT outdoors show happened!!!

ipZPXdv1Aokfe.jpg

YES! YES! YES! How can you NOT love this promotion?

*edit, here's a few more photos;

iWBZqZSKTdBGO.jpg

ilWA1fUPRmqnF.jpg

ifnmVzyOMnro6.jpg

ixKboEEKqpqIk.jpg

isifsRVPQdLOS.jpg

So you'll watch a CZW juice fountain, but you won't watch God-tier heel work?

I think we need to have a talk, Boots...

Say what you want about CZW, but it's rarely dull, for one reason or another. Boxing on the other hand...

He must a Show fan in disguise

Hey, hey, that doesn't necessarily follow - can't I hate boxing and Big Slow in equal measure?

Final day of the Pro-Wrestling NOAH Global Tag League 2012! Featuring, Diamond Ring's Kensuke Sasaki & Kento Miyahara taking on Go Shiozaki & Tamon Honda, Takeshi Morishima & Katsuhiko Nakajima facing ZERO-1's Shinjiro Ohtani & Daichi Hashimoto and Jun Akiyama & Akitoshi Saito against Mohammed Yone & Naomichi Marufuji;

NOAH, "GLOBAL TAG LEAGUE", 29.04.2012
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
2,000 Fans - Super No Vacancy

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x21zna

01. Masao Inoue vs Genba Hirayanagi

02. Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki vs Ricky Marvin & Taiji Ishimori

03. Zack Sabre Jr. vs Yoshinobu Kanemaru

GLOBAL TAG LEAGUE MATCHES;

04. Eddie Edwards & Colt Cabana [3] vs Yoshihiro Takayama & Maybach Taniguchi [0]

05. Kensuke Sasaki & Kento Miyahara [7] vs Go Shiozaki & Tamon Honda [4]

06. Takeshi Morishima & Katsuhiko Nakajima [9] vs Shinjiro Ohtani & Daichi Hashimoto [6]

07. Jun Akiyama & Akitoshi Saito [10] vs Mohammed Yone & Naomichi Marufuji [9]

08. GLOBAL TAG LEAGUE 2012 - FINALS

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I actually think the fact that HHH has a brace on his arm there is pretty awesome.

I seriously thought that picture was a photoshop to begin with lol.

Maxine was lookin' fine on NXT. Women wrestlers in 'regular' clothes always do it for me.

NoRéN;37610243 said:
Generico on a kayak? Sold!
Now all we need is Senor Lariato to come through for us. Yes!

Hopefully it won't be too long, but I haven't seen any new DDT posted anywhere for about a month now :/

More photos;

ibeIMlstsnDLx2.jpg

Top Bottom