• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

DKehoe

Before 146 there was an interview Ariel Helwani did with Frank Mir (here) where he was asked his thoughts on TRT and said he hadn't made his mind up yet.

RBH

Another UFC injury nixes a fight next month

The July UFC curse continues as Jon Fitch suffered a knee injury in training and is out of the 7/11 fight with Aaron Simpson in San Jose.

No word on the severity of the injury past that he won't be able to fight for the time being.

brock-o.gif

Great use of that gif :lol :lol

TheNatural

My Member!
ya the Diaz shit is just so obviously a personal grudge.
You had weed metabolites... ONE YEAR!
You had 14:1 T/E Ratio... 9 months!
OH Frank..you want Therapeutic exemption..NP! shhh we won't tell anyone unless they ask.

Diaz had already tested positive before, that was the problem.

Heel

How did you get 16k, scene916?

Not sure how much strategy you want revealed, so here.

Spain

Process:
Devolved all mutations as they popped up. Progressed to level 2 on air and water, then level 1 medicine immunity. Two levels of cold whether immunity. Progressed all of the medicine research stuff, then progressed the symptoms in the upper right that involved sweating in the cold and lungs in the cold. Let people start dying while I maxed out the mutation ability and let it go crazy.

Pretty sure that's how it went down. It was my first try on Virus, haha. Maybe I got lucky?

dream

That's pretty much how I did it, except I started in Saudi Arabia and I won but somehow only have half the points you got. Oh well. I'm still trying to figure out how to beat the fungal mode...

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I thought the Pacquiao fight was last night and Bad MMA was ducking it. So why was there no Bad MMA last night?

Heel

Time to adjust the Bad MMA rankings.

DREAM is no more - ceases operations

Pour one out for JMMA.

I guess it was only a matter of time. A lot of interesting possibilities just opened up though as far as UFC and Bellator are concerned. You've gotta think Bibiano is heading to the Ultimate, right?

No more NYE events?

I'm sure Inoki will at least do something with IGF...who knows if it'll be MMA, kickboxing or just wrasslin' though.

Never forget.

35Ry0.jpg

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I guess it was only a matter of time. A lot of interesting possibilities just opened up though as far as UFC and Bellator are concerned. You've gotta think Bibiano is heading to the Ultimate, right?

I'm sure Inoki will at least do something with IGF...who knows if it'll be MMA, kickboxing or just wrasslin' though.

Never forget.

35Ry0.jpg

I'd guess the majority of the fighters will fight in DEEP or ONE FC with a few coming stateside.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Never forget.

http://i.imgur.com/35Ry0.jpg
While trying to find a clip of that picture I ran into this:

http://playingrickymorton.com/2012/01/05/antonio-inoki-on-a-cross/
It never really occurred to me until today that, because he’s Japanese, “Antonio” quite clearly isn’t Inoki’s first name. It’s actually “Kanji”, the “Antonio” is a tribute to dead 60s wrestler Antonino Rocca. No short-form piece on Inoki is really complete without mentioning the story of how, back in the 1990s, he purchased a deserted island in the middle of nowhere from the Cuban government under the belief that hidden treasure was buried on it. He promptly renamed the place “Inoki Friendship Island” and, to the best of my knowledge, he has yet to find Castro’s doubloon stash on the land mass.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Catcopter has spread to MMAGAF?

I really can't believe how much I laughed when I entered that thread. Absolute gold.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Catcopter has spread to MMAGAF?

I really can't believe how much I laughed when I entered that thread. Absolute gold.

I had to spread it!

I was crying from laughter when the airwolf theme hit and he started scaring cows! Amazing!

Have you guys heard of ShoFIght yet? It sounds like they'll be hosting one hell of a Bad MMA event on 6/16 ...

ShoFIGHT 20 lineup includes:

John Gunderson vs. Karo Parisyan - for vacant welterweight title
Kendall Grove vs. Terry Martin - for vacant middleweight title
Drew Fickett vs. Jonatas Noveas
Sam Alvey vs. Lucas Lopes
Sevak Magakian vs. J.P. Reese
Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennett vs. Chris McDaniel
Roli Delgado vs. Chris Gruetzmacher
Matt Lucas vs. Lucas Overcast
Aaron Rosa vs. Mike Wessel
Jacob Ritchie vs. Rabert Saborudden
Marcus Aurelio vs. Lyle Beerbohm
Allen Gibson vs. Dustin Phillips
Travis Coyle vs. Karen Darabedyan
Chris Barnes vs. Jesse Zeugin
Jason Ignacek vs. Gary Michaels

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/announcement.php?f=20&a=49

Bookmark the Nerd Chat, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

But we're in OT Community now. Maybe our downfall will be our salvation!

Top Bottom