• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 Switch Bundle Announced for July 21, Neon Green/Pink Joy-Cons Autumn

Owari

I imported the green and pink. They're easily the best looking joycon. Hopefully Nintendo releases the opposite sides eventually.

Got the Joy-Cons from Amazon Japan today. Love them!

If anyone has any requests for pictures of specific color combinations, let me know.

Fantastic. This will be me once mine arrive from Play-Asia. I'm also happy that I'm not the only person who obsessively buys matching straps for all their joy-cons. It drives me crazy that they all come with black ones.

ghibli99

If anyone has any requests for pictures of specific color combinations, let me know.
Oh man, this entire series of pictures reminds me of all the mid/late-80s surf/skate magazine ads of the era. LOVE IT.

DarkWish

Fantastic. This will be me once mine arrive from Play-Asia. I'm also happy that I'm not the only person who obsessively buys matching straps for all their joy-cons. It drives me crazy that they all come with black ones.
I hate that the Joy-Con Straps are slightly different colors than the Joy-Cons themselves. Like, the Neon Blue Joy-Con Strap is a different shade of blue than the Neon Blue Joy-Con. But I still buy them anyways because they look fun on different colored Joy-Cons.

Iced

I hate that the Joy-Con Straps are slightly different colors than the Joy-Cons themselves. Like, the Neon Blue Joy-Con Strap is a different shade of blue than the Neon Blue Joy-Con. But I still buy them anyways because they look fun on different colored Joy-Cons.

Curious: what's your favourite colour combination now that you have all of those? Mine right now is red left and yellow right, which took me by surprise. The colours for those two are just so vibrant though. Love it.

Iced

Ugh, my joy-cons from Play Asia have only today been "received from customer". These are gonna take forever to get to me! I need the green!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I just ordered pink/green joy-cons from Amazon.de since neither UK nor JP would ship to the US. I think the issue is that "fulfilled by Amazon" sellers don't ship outside of Japan? My order for pink and green straps from the actual Amazon JP went through just fine.

I have 8/1-8/2 delivery dates for everything. Don't hurt me, DHL!

DarkWish

Curious: what's your favourite colour combination now that you have all of those? Mine right now is red left and yellow right, which took me by surprise. The colours for those two are just so vibrant though. Love it.
Hmm, that's so hard. I honestly like just picking random ones each day so it's always different. But blue is my favorite color and even though it's new and I haven't used it much yet, I dig the blue and pink combo.

I couldn't imagine ever buying the gray joycons and I'm having a hard time forcing myself to buy the opposite red & blue set, but man oh man that green & pink set will be mine when they hit the US.
I actually like switching back to the gray ones sometimes. After some bright and poppy colors, sometimes it's nice to go back to something more elegant looking.

me0wish

It's like Xbox design lab but at home. Too bad I had to cancel my Splatoon joycon preorder because the shipping was ridiculously expensive on its own.

Gradon

Any chance I can see blue and pink on the switch? I really, really wanna get the pink joy con.

Also I didn't know how much I wanted yellow and pink until you posted that photo of the joy con and strap.

DarkWish

Any chance I can see blue and pink on the switch? I really, really wanna get the pink joy con.

Also I didn't know how much I wanted yellow and pink until you posted that photo of the joy con and strap.

Here it is:

Doesn't look too much different from Blue/Red but the Pink is a little brighter in person. I did film a video for my YouTube channel that has all of the combinations with the new Joy-Cons that'll be up in a few days as well.

I thought I preferred the grey "caps" for the JoyCons but holy shit I have seen the light, mixing and matching the JoyCon and Cap colors omfgggggggg

RootCause

Man I wish the blue was brighter. Would've looked even better with the pink. I'm currently using the green, and pink. Maybe I'll switch them up after a week. :p

Pre-oredered the pink-green ones on amazon on the 23rd, was suposed to be delivered on release day...yet this hasn't been shipped yet, and it's now out of stock from Amazon (>_<)

Big Nikus

Could I see a combo red/yellow and green/blue on the same pic ? Or the red/blue and green/yellow.
I'm gonna end up buying the yellow joy-cons and the Splatoon one just to do this combination :

PXIeSDO.jpg

Please Nintendo, just give us a green/yellow pack :(

Iced

Man I wish the blue was brighter. Would've looked even better with the pink. I'm currently using the green, and pink. Maybe I'll switch them up after a week. :p

Yeah the blue is noticeably not as vibrant compared to all the other neon colours. I wonder why that is.

AEC

Neo Member
I'm a US resident and I placed an order for the Splatoon joy cons through Amazon UK. Even though the page says they don't ship to the US, my order went through. The order status is "Not yet dispatched". Any Americans have theirs ship?

Kyanos

Neo Member
I'm a US resident and I placed an order for the Splatoon joy cons through Amazon UK. Even though the page says they don't ship to the US, my order went through. The order status is "Not yet dispatched". Any Americans have theirs ship?
I know I saw a couple people on Reddit say theirs shipped to the US but mine has been sitting at "Preparing for Dispatch" for a couple days now.

RavenHawk

Mine was sent via DHL yesterday, with a delivery estimate of 8/1 (it originally showed 8/3).

Protome

I feel like moreso than the Blue and Red neon joycons (and about equally to the Arms ones) pictures don't do any justice to how bright and vibrant the colours of the Green/Pink joy cons are.

Also my order of Hori's case-

(This beauty)
Code:
[IMG]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81nh50Lpw9L._SL1500_.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81KBIOnXBsL._SL1500_.jpg[/IMG]
Splatoon 2 Nintendo Switch Tough Pouch

-got delayed by Amazon for a week and only shipped yesterday. Should be arriving on monday. Anyone get one of these yet?

Cypher

-got delayed by Amazon for a week and only shipped yesterday. Should be arriving on monday. Anyone get one of these yet?

I got mine a couple of days ago, and one thing I should have realized before I ordered it is that it there is no wrist strap attachment to it. So, when toting it around you pretty much have to grasp and hold the entire case in your hand.

Other than that, it's a pretty cool and nifty case!

Dyle

I feel like moreso than the Blue and Red neon joycons (and about equally to the Arms ones) pictures don't do any justice to how bright and vibrant the colours of the Green/Pink joy cons are.

Also my order of Hori's case-

Yup, I got one. I'm quite happy with it, seems pretty durable and is pretty much the perfect size. It can be a little tough getting the Switch into it, as you have to thread it under the black strap in the middle, but it feels very secure once it's in.

TI82

Banned
Love that green, I really want both of the joycons in that color. One yellow arms and one green looks really good too though.

Hoping next official release is purple and orange for Metroid.

Clefargle

DOPE

those all look great, could you try blue and green with the opposite color straps on them? Also the blue and pink in the same configuration if possible. Thanks a bunch in advance

I've really loved all the colors so far. Great idea.

Now, can I have a white Switch body + white joycons to go with it, Nintendo?

Iced

My joycons from Play Asia have arrived in Canada today, but not sure how to check Canada tracking since I'm not sure who will be delivering it. Anyone know? I've been using www.singpost.com up until this point to track.

I tried Canada Post but it didn't give me a result. Perhaps it's too early?

I am in NA but I was able to preorder pink/green joy con from Amazon.uk today

May be a viable option for some of you if it's still up!

Fyi it came to $85 with everything so the same price I would have paid at a retailer in North America

How did you do this? I’m looking at it now and it says it doesn’t ship to th U.S.....

Edit - well, even though it says that it let me order. So we’ll see what happens I guess...
Did you guys get these? It just let me order as well, wondering if I'm wasting my time. Got the Neon Yellow set for my birthday and now I feel like I need ALL THE COLORS.

Top Bottom