• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

Akai__

Anythings possible but it would be nice to get clarification because nobody else has confirmed they recieved the MCC survey (same with rHalo). I did make a post on rHalo regarding this though.

The whole situation is pretty stupid regardless of what it is. But it falls in line with recent 343i/Microsoft fuck ups, so I won't act like this is surprising.

I've logged many hours in MCC, so it was pretty disappointing that I wasn't given the opportunity to do that survey. Hopefully they send it out again.

Karl2177

I prefer the monolithic OT Forerunner stuff to the new Forerunner stuff. It's easier to distinguish players against a solid wall than a wall that moves and has lasers running through it.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
The new meta is to use the Sentinel Beam against aerial vehicles.

I'm not shitting you. It does fucking nuts damage against banshees and wasps.

That weapon barely pops up in req. packs. It's weird how some weapons and vehicles show up much less frequently then you think they would given their level and rarity.

It has begun. Re-downloading Halo 5 and TMCC. Should take a couple days lol. Hoping that aim update comes out soon. Time to go back to grinding reqs again since I've been gone for so long.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Played a decent amount over the weekend and it went pretty smooth.. No. Disconnects and only a game or two of teleporting players.

That weapon barely pops up in req. packs. It's weird how some weapons and vehicles show up much less frequently then you think they would given their level and rarity.

We found out the ostensibly ultra-rare ONI Wasp was the rarest vehicle in the game, if I'm not mistaken.

Ade

I haven't had any problems with H5 in the past few days. :/

Am I just lucky or is it actually a widespread issue?

Over this long weekend I've had horrendous teleprorting and at least 4 games where I was disconnected and a further two I never loaded into

At least you can find games. I literally tried at 10.30pm last night in WZ FF, Skirmish and Ranked only to not find any matches and turn H5 off altogether. Ugh.

At least you can find games. I literally tried at 10.30pm last night in WZ FF, Skirmish and Ranked only to not find any matches and turn H5 off altogether. Ugh.

Oh man I'm sorry. That sounds really frustrating. =/ I think it's time for me to retire this game for good and finally work on my back log when I get a 20 min session of opportunity. Heh.

Oh my Halo 5 is so unforgiving if you haven't played in a while. I jumped on early this morning and tried some games. Got obliterated haha. Also, do people not play Warzone Assault anymore? I tried to get a game and it never found a match. I imagine most people play the other versions instead.

Fuchsdh

Oh my Halo 5 is so unforgiving if you haven't played in a while. I jumped on early this morning and tried some games. Got obliterated haha. Also, do people not play Warzone Assault anymore? I tried to get a game and it never found a match. I imagine most people play the other versions instead.

Not sure, haven't played WZ Assault in a while since we were grinding commendations. I still prefer it personally if you're solo. If you get crushed it's over quickly, otherwise it's a bit easier for randoms to defend.

I havent played regular warzone in months. I always got wrecked. No fun whatsoever.

Not sure, haven't played WZ Assault in a while since we were grinding commendations. I still prefer it personally if you're solo. If you get crushed it's over quickly, otherwise it's a bit easier for randoms to defend.
Yep that's why I always played assault. It's quick, fun if you win, not so painful if you lose. I played assault exclusively when i was req grinding. Maybe people have lost interest and the population is really small now.

I havent played regular warzone in months. I always got wrecked. No fun whatsoever.
eh for me it was 50/50. Usually I was focused on trying to complete my own weapon or vehicle commendations to care about the loss. But I'd still get really frustrated.

Top Bottom