• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct September 13th for Switch and 3DS

MTC100

Banned
man I just realized that after so many years, this gif is still usable

p4k53qkho4ay.gif

This is truly hilarious, when was the gif made? I think shortly before the Wii was announced? That's over a decade ago.

We got Final Fantasy 15 last year... Kingdom Hearts 3 might come next year maybe... Same with Shenmue 3. It also took ages to see MGS V.

-Let alone on a Nintendo system. We also got a glimpse about Half Life 3 with the Story-Leak of the Lead writer of HL2...

EloquentM

aka Mannny
This is truly hilarious, when was the gif made? I think when the Wii was presented? That's over a decade ago.

We got Final Fantasy 15 last year... Kingdom Hearts 3 might come next year maybe... Same with Shenmue 3. It also took ages to see MGS V.

-Let alone on a Nintendo system. We also got a glimpse about Half Life 3 with the Story-Leak of the Lead writer of HL2...
made for Wii U I think

ckfy63a

We usually get at least one new first party announcement for these global directs, but did we get one for Nintendo Direct 4.12.2017? I can't think of one off the top of my head...

This is truly hilarious, when was the gif made? I think when the Wii was presented? That's over a decade ago.

Going by the online won't be hacked bit, probably back in 2011-2012.

I'm ready for it to start with the Smash icon. I'm so ready. GIVE IT TO MEEEE NINTENDOOOO

I mostly want to see Fire Emblem Warriors characters to confirm/deny the leak from a few days ago tbh

EDarkness

This is truly hilarious, when was the gif made? I think shortly before the Wii was announced? That's over a decade ago.

This during the Wii U hype days. It's still crazy how so many of those games aren't out or just came out recently.

Dre3001

45 mins is a good amount of time considering how much Nintendo was able to announce in other directs that were much shorter.

Im expecting a good amount of content.

oti

Banned
Time to get predictions in here.

Doom
Wolfenstein

That's all.
That's what I think Schreier alluded to.

This gif was made for the WiiU which makes it even more funny now.

LOL....wut? The first Modern Warfare wasn't even announced when the Wii was announced. Neither was MGS 4, Final Fantasy XIII. This GIF seems like it's maybe from when the Wii U was announced.

MrBS

On the feature side I'd like to see digital preloads be announced, virtual console too while we're at it.

Top Bottom