• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update.

Just checked my BB order and shipment 2 which is the game now has a Purolator tracking number and saying it was shipped. I haven't received an email confirmation yet but it shows on the BB order page.

Update 2.

Just received the shipping confirmation email.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Leather seats and wheel worth an extra $20/month??
Fuck, the Summit White Cruze with all black leather interior looks so fucking nice.

Sealtest

Update.

Just checked my BB order and shipment 2 which is the game now has a Purolator tracking number and saying it was shipped. I haven't received an email confirmation yet but it shows on the BB order page.

When were you charged for it? I'm still waiting for that.

Edit - I forgot you paid for increased shipping.

When were you charged for it? I'm still waiting for that.

Edit - I forgot you paid for increased shipping.

My preorder was March 1st, 2017 and I've checked the BB order since I received that DLC email this past Friday. I think it was charged either sometime last week or even this past Friday. It was before today though.

SuperPoncho

Neo Member
No movement from Amazon on my Mass Effect. I actually want the game.
my order is from e3 Wayback. Shows arriving on the 29th. I complained and wanted to cancel. CSR said it will arrive tomorrow. I don't think so as it still hasn't shipped. What the hell is going on at Amazon lately?

jokkir

What's the return policy for controllers @ Best Buy? I want to get the Neon Switch controllers but not sure if I'm keeping them (might get the Pro Controller instead if I end up not liking the joy cons)

Oh, and if I do like it, anyone want Grey Joycons for around 80$ probably (Toronto pickup only though since too lazy to ship)

Anyone?

my order is from e3 Wayback. Shows arriving on the 29th. I complained and wanted to cancel. CSR said it will arrive tomorrow. I don't think so as it still hasn't shipped. What the hell is going on at Amazon lately?

Yeah mine has priority shipping and says its arriving tomorrow but has 0 progress so that seems doubtful

The Nonary Games seems to be sold out/gone up in price on Amazon. I was planning on cancelling my order and buying it later on, but if it's going to be hard to find then I'll guess I'll hang on to it.

Sealtest

Hmm.. My best buy order for the standard Mass Effect is saying out of stock yet the website still has it available. Anyone else have this?

So...

FEE_Bundle.jpg

explodet

I've only finished Eye of the World and a little bit of The Great Hunt, got a little burnt out after the Eye of the world. Then I saw there are at least 13 more books, and then heart some of those are reeeal dry ;_;

One of these days I'll get back to the series, maybe the audio books would work better.
This series pissed me off when I was reading it back in high school.

I'd devour the book in a couple of days and then wait a year plus for the next volume. When nothing essentially happened for a couple of books I swore off the series.

Moltenix

Guys, any updates on the Switch stock situation? Didn't find any at local BB or Walmart over the weekend but supposedly systems have been trickling in here and there at some places recently?

Kyolux

The Nonary Games seems to be sold out/gone up in price on Amazon. I was planning on cancelling my order and buying it later on, but if it's going to be hard to find then I'll guess I'll hang on to it.

Yikes. Was planning to do that too. Though I don't mind waiting on a digital sale. Hmm what to do.

zroid

Banned
I've owned the physical book for years (it's massive) and have still yet to read it, lol

Same here! :lol

I had actually decided to finally read it this month and then I saw this giveaway. Lucky me.

I've only finished Eye of the World and a little bit of The Great Hunt, got a little burnt out after the Eye of the world. Then I saw there are at least 13 more books, and then heart some of those are reeeal dry ;_;

One of these days I'll get back to the series, maybe the audio books would work better.

That's a different series but I know what you mean :p

I started reading Wheel of Time around the early 00s and it took me a loooong time to really get into it. One summer though it just clicked and I read them all (up till book 11, which was the latest at the time) in a few weeks.

and the audio books ARE quite good as I recall. I listened to the first 3 or so some years back and enjoyed it. I'd already read them by then though.

djblue89

Guys, any updates on the Switch stock situation? Didn't find any at local BB or Walmart over the weekend but supposedly systems have been trickling in here and there at some places recently?
Actually found mine yesterday at a Shopper's Drug Mart. They just received it ten minutes before I came in.

I got mine at EB Games yesterday since all the stores got some but they seemed to sell out extremely quickly.I only got lucky from the tip in this thread

khaaan

Fire Emblem is looking real nice but I'll have to see the price first, and whether or not it's so limited that you miss it if you blink.

That's a different series but I know what you mean :p

I started reading Wheel of Time around the early 00s and it took me a loooong time to really get into it. One summer though it just clicked and I read them all (up till book 11, which was the latest at the time) in a few weeks.

and the audio books ARE quite good as I recall. I listened to the first 3 or so some years back and enjoyed it. I'd already read them by then though.

Whoops. I didn't even notice that, maybe I should just jump in this one cause it's the start of a new series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom