• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suits S6 |OT| Magic Folder Saves The Day - Wednesdays 9/8c

Opener for S07 was fantastic,
music perfect
car perfect
Dialogue between Mike and Harvey perfect.

Lots of joke and yabs reminds me of S02 really really fun :D

Diving in just now, hope it's more Mike and Harvey with less Rach and Mike...

Edit:

Solid start to the season IMO. Some good tie ins to themes of old, perhaps a little too much drama but the jostling for seniority was always a running theme. Harvey in control now and both Donna and Mike with marked steps up, I like this Ep1 set up so far.

Zoe

Nobody wants to do an S7 thread? Maybe it's time to move to a general discussion thread... :lol

Ryu1999

Really have to suspend disbelief for this episode as
non-lawyers are legally prohibited from being a partner in a law firm

I liked the first episode quite a bit. Donna is a Sr. Partner and no one actually lost their shit about it!!

I wonder what the overarching story will be this season, or is it just saving the firm.

mackattk

Really have to suspend disbelief for this episode as
non-lawyers are legally prohibited from being a partner in a law firm

yeah.. lewis tried for like 3 or 4 seasons and busted his balls to get into a partner position... donna did it basically over lunch? come on. Hopefully things will get set straight and get into cases and stuff more to rebuild the brand...

really hate how they turn lewis into a shithead time and time again. He is one of the characters I like best on the show. He wouldn't have gotten into the position he is at if he was so overly emotional and taking things out on the associates. In the past he has always been pretty fair, an asshole sometimes but fair. He deserves better than the treatment the writers deal out to him.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
Yeah that was pretty insane.
Donna Sr. Partner
Psychologist becoming a love interest, then not, then WHO COULD RESIST HARVEY'S CHARM

Suitsy. Entertaining. At least it makes no qualms about realism, this round. We've gone full suits.

Deadly

yeah.. lewis tried for like 3 or 4 seasons and busted his balls to get into a partner position... donna did it basically over lunch? come on. Hopefully things will get set straight and get into cases and stuff more to rebuild the brand...

really hate how they turn lewis into a shithead time and time again. He is one of the characters I like best on the show. He wouldn't have gotten into the position he is at if he was so overly emotional and taking things out on the associates. In the past he has always been pretty fair, an asshole sometimes but fair. He deserves better than the treatment the writers deal out to him.
Kinda helps that there's only Lewis and Harvey to decide whether she's in or not

So really, no takers on a new thread? S7 discussion doesn't belong here.

We don't really get enough traffic for individual season threads anymore. This thread's covered a season + now and it's still only at 470 posts or so.

We should probably just make this thread General Discussion for the show

Maddocks

This show is testing me, they lost my favorite character in Jessica, used to be Louis but he crashed and burned hard for me. Just seems like they are adding more drama for the sake of drama. The guest stars better knock it out of the park, or this might be the last season I watch.

Quixzlizx

This show is testing me, they lost my favorite character in Jessica, used to be Louis but he crashed and burned hard for me. Just seems like they are adding more drama for the sake of drama. The guest stars better knock it out of the park, or this might be the last season I watch.

Unless I'm mistaken, I think this is the last season anyway.

DominoKid

Why is Harvey fucking the therapist. I don't like this plot line.

Everything else is cool tho

Louis still a cunt nugget I see. I hope he fucks around and gets fired tbh

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
i wasnt really feeling the chemistry between them as therapist/patient and she doesn't seem like a Harvey girl to me.

Err.
The therapist sequences were the best part of last season.
Their relationship was much better as therapist\patient, though.
Also Harvey is at his best when the chinks in the armor show.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Still watching the episode but Donna thinking she can become and is entitled to being a manager is a bit too ridiculous.

She saved the company and their asses a bunch of time...this isnt entitlement....she wouldnt ask for it if she knew it was impossible to get a better position than her current.

Then again....probably finish the episode first.

She saved the company and their asses a bunch of time...this isnt entitlement....she wouldnt ask for it if she knew it was impossible to get a better position than her current.

Then again....probably finish the episode first.

She saved the company? When?

No doubt she's a contributing player and a massive positive influence, but becoming a partner on any level is a stretch.

She's not a lawyer.

The COO position though, that makes sense, so good for her.

tmdorsey

Good episode. Just that insecure Louis crap needs to stop.

It's really getting tiring at this point. I thought we had turn a corner on it when he told Harvey he was wrong about going back on Mike's deal but nope at the end of the episode we right back to the old Louis.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Damn Lewis....lol, i feel sorry for him.

New dude is great - quite the chemistry with Harvey, Lewis and Mike, didnt expect that.

Maddocks

Well its nice to know how the season is going to end, with Louis shooting Harvey and Alex and then turning the gun on himself.

This is like the 34th time this has happened in 7 seasons. Enough is enough of this insecure louis crap. Can they not come up with another drama beside that?

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Man louis is again insecure, why are they making his character so pathetic.

In which firm a name partner acts like this?

After every episode I ask myself why am I keep watching it lol

Really liking this new quick progression of revisiting old themes, drawing a line, crossing it, resolving and then getting on without it e.g.
Mike's history, Harvey's friend, Rach/Donna new positions, Louis' frailty.

I hope they move on each episode to new themes though and don't get bogged down with each of these things for more than one episode at a time, more cases over the internal company nuances please.

Three episodes down and quite the rollercoaster for each. I'm liking the new season a lot this far for sure.

BSherrod

I feel like some plot points are moving at a nice pace and are getting resolved in a more realistic fashion within the episode which is good, then you get to the Louis bit at the end and I'm still pissed they ruined his character. It's cheap and easy storytelling, but it ain't good storytelling.

Podge293

Anyone in Ireland having problems streaming this on Netflix? I've watched episode 1 and part of 2 on Netflix. Season 7 has seemingly disappeared tho

Top Bottom