• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G/A/F - Man Gets His Penis Stuck In A Gym Weight Plate

The story has to be fake. Id never let metal cutting tools near my cock when i could jyst wait for it to go down. Which in reality woyld take all if 5 seconds as soon as i realised it was stuck

jts

...hate me...
The story has to be fake. Id never let metal cutting tools near my cock when i could jyst wait for it to go down. Which in reality woyld take all if 5 seconds as soon as i realised it was stuck
Ever heard of cock rings? The point is that it holds the blood in the peen. It's even dangerous to go like that for long periods of time.

eso76

2.5kg?

14rs936.jpg

56CD9fR.gif

WOW, was not expecting
Germany
, had
Florida
written all over it

Basic rule of thumb for G/A/F threads: Germany weird sex stuff, Australia killer animal stuff and Florida for Florida-man stuff. If it falls outside of those three categories it's probably Florida anyway.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Basic rule of thumb for G/A/F threads: Germany weird sex stuff, Australia killer animal stuff and Florida for Florida-man stuff. If it falls outside of those three categories it's probably Florida anyway.

I would have guess 'Straya purely based on the Bro culture down there. Plus they'll fuck anything.

I hope this serves as a reminder to everyone that you should always use Olympic plates when working your dick out.

Safety first.

Wag

Yesss..."Strengthening" his penis with the hole in the plate was exactly what he was doing...

tr4nce 26

Banned
Dude was just trying to get swole and got stuck in a hole.

Cock pushups are the go-to for this type of workout. Anyone in Fitness GAF will tell you that.

rtcn63

Likely fake, although if you ever talk to a medical professional, they will tell you that people love putting their dicks in things and things up their butts. Sometimes both at once.

Top Bottom