• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Judi Dench is the best person to play young Judi Dench, says Judi Dench

Makonero

Dame Judi Dench is one of the most accomplished artists of her generation, with a 60-year career in film, television, and theater. She’s been nominated for seven Academy Awards and 26 BAFTAs, and was named a Dame Commander Of The Order Of The British Empire. Given her accomplishments, it’s completely possible that a movie about her life is in the Hollywood pipeline. So we asked the actor who she’d like to see play her in a movie. She couldn’t give us any specific names but would love to roll up her sleeves and do it herself. If anyone can do it, it’s her.

Watch the interview here

No lies detected.
Either her or Daniel Day Lewis playing Tilda Swinton playing Cate Blanchett playing Bob Dylan playing Judi Dench playing cg Andy Serkis.

SpaceWolf

Banned
I don't want CGI. Pure fuckery. I want to watch clearly elderly Judi Dench pretend to be a teenager.

superthumb.jpg

A-V-B

I imagine if you could get Disney on the job they'd do great considering they'd have the actual actor playing themselves. Ant Man was out of this world.

Makonero

I do think "Young Judi Dench" has a nice ring to it for the title. or maybe, "Dame Judi Dench's Young Judi Dench, featuring Dame Judi Dench."

Top Bottom