• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
After some EXTENSIVE research
tumblr_m3aitjMbB31qfcnkr.gif

B-Dex

Xtincta is really going downhill. Next thing she'll be in a depends commercial.

LOL oh wait. You have to be successful and talented to get endorsements.

Mau ®

Drake released a new song called No Lie.

“She came through, she brought food/She got f—ed, she knew wassup /She think I’m the realest out /And I say “damn, that makes two of us” /Oh that look like what’s her name /Chances are it is whats her name /Chances are, if she was acting up /Then I f–ked her once and never f—ed again /She could have a Grammy, I still treat that *ss like a nominee /Just need to know what that p—y like so one time, it’s fine with me”

I wonder who he's talking about.

zoBva.gif

No Drake!! You're supposed to take care of her!! She'll soon realize you're the one for her after the party is over!!

I still want that duets album.

tumblr_m3h8l0PD2S1qc880ho1_500.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Not sure why Drake is coming for Rihanna... Didn't Rih give him his one and only #1 hit on the billboard Hot 100? Shouldn't he be thanking her? And as far as I remember the story, Rih used Drake for a track (that never got put on the album), and they did their thing, but she dropped him, and he was sprung. That's what he talked about when he recorded the song. on Take Care. But now he's trying to flip the script... lol, bye Jimmy.

Mau ®

In other happy Rihalla news:

Where Have You Been hits top 10 on itunes. It has been this weeks biggest digital earner.

I told you dumb baboons it would slay. And with it's currently slayage on radio and another amazing performance on American Idol, it's clear this will be a summer hit. Ya'll have the choice to stay at home locked up throughout the summer or join up the RIHALLA REIGN.

tumblr_m3apxzttSZ1rqw1blo1_500.gif

Mau ®

Not sure why Drake is coming for Rihanna... Didn't Rih give him his one and only #1 hit on the billboard Hot 100? Shouldn't he be thanking her? And as far as I remember the story, Rih used Drake for a track (that never got put on the album), and they did their thing, but she dropped him, and he was sprung. That's what he talked about when he recorded the song. on Take Care. But now he's trying to flip the script... lol, bye Jimmy.

That song must've been R.I.P. by Rita Ora. It's so basic IMO but it is slaying the UK right now.

Mau ®

https://img.skitch.com/20120511-g1ja84x8a1uqiq8d5wbrsk2tyd.png[img]

[img]https://img.skitch.com/20120511-g1ja84x8a1uqiq8d5wbrsk2tyd.png[img][/QUOTE]

The fact that you did not dispute the current & upcoming WHYB slayage makes me think you have now come to terms with your upcoming BAJAN SUMMER.

[IMG]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3apxzttSZ1rqw1blo1_500.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
In other happy Rihalla news:

Where Have You Been hits top 10 on itunes. It has been this weeks biggest digital earner.

I told you dumb baboons it would slay. And with it's currently slayage on radio and another amazing performance on American Idol, it's clear this will be a summer hit. Ya'll have the choice to stay at home locked up throughout the summer or join up the RIHALLA REIGN.

Drake and Chris keep on trying to clock Rih, but she stays winning, and having more success than they could ever imagine. #WHYB

royalan

To me, it didn't seem like Drake was trying to clock her. I took it as him still pining for her. I mean, everyone knows how this story went: they fucked once, and it didn't happen again because she was over it. Don't see why he would try to flip it now...

DMeisterJ

Banned
To me, it didn't seem like Drake was trying to clock her. I took it as him still pining for her. I mean, everyone knows how this story went: they fucked once, and it didn't happen again because she was over it. Don't see why he would try to flip it now...

Drake is just so schizophrenic.

First he was stuck on Rih.
Then he wants to marry Nicki Minaj.
Then he's always shouting out Mailiah, and had her in the 'find your love' video.
Then he's always shouting out random strippers/groupies in videos.
Then he does the video for 'practice' and has a random stripper jawn in there that he's all over.
And now he's back to Rih again.

royalan

Drake is just so schizophrenic.

First he was stuck on Rih.
Then he wants to marry Nicki Minaj.
Then he's always shouting out Mailiah, and had her in the 'find your love' video.
Then he's always shouting out random strippers/groupies in videos.
Then he does the video for 'practice' and has a random stripper jawn in there that he's all over.
And now he's back to Rih again.

Don't forget his feud with Common over Serena Williams.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
So, why was Scheiße not a single?

Marry The Night flopped, Interscope probably pulled the plug on releasing anymore singles.
Remember that The Edge of Glory was not intended to be a single but due to Judas under performing and the good reception TEOG had they had no choice. Too many factors that screwed up this era.

Bladenic

Marry The Night flopped, Interscope probably pulled the plug on releasing anymore singles.
Remember that The Edge of Glory was not intended to be a single but due to Judas under performing and the good reception TEOG had they had no choice. Too many factors that screwed up this era.

One flop single is enough to stop releasing any more singles? I mean, Marry the Night was the first flop single she's ever had so it's not like it would be indicative of any future singles. Whatevs.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
One flop single is enough to stop releasing any more singles? I mean, Marry the Night was the first flop single she's ever had so it's not like it would be indicative of any future singles. Whatevs.

It was already the 5th single of the album, and You and I only performed well in the U.S.

but the world will hear Sheisse when the perfume commercial hits the airwaves, I hope

botty

Banned
Glee seems to prefer picking songs from artist who are within their reach. Whenever they try too hard they always end up failing. I mean, that chubby girl couldn't even do a Jazmine Sullivan song justice.

tumblr_m3j0sg31Xi1rv299vo1_500.gif

Trigger

I wish Glee would leave Gaga songs alone. The Queen of Love & Equality shouldn't be emulated by inferiors who won't recognize that some of us are bi.

ZisZe.gif

You didn't know that?

Yep, Drake thought he could come for Common's wig because Common's not a "Top 40 sales" artist. Ch...Common lit his ass up.

http://i.imgur.com/MpxTG.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Funny. Incidentally, it never hurts to have an excuse to stare at Common's face.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/yk2G9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom