• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I remember as a kid in the mid 2000s, they'd show a crapton of the commercials for it on CN, & it was only around 7 at the time.

Now they're at freakin' 35. At least Now has the excuse of being time capsules of "here's what was popular at the time"

Apparently there is an eclipse today...
Berserk OST - 05 Murder
tumblr_o9frrbVeGS1rqbtm2o1_500.gif

Regiruler

Man, I should read beserk.

I just hate reading comics though. I can never comprehend distance and motion in the panels and it fucks with my brain.

Xe4

Banned
last eclipse in the us was back in the 70s right? i've never seen one before

There was one in 2012 that went through the southwest US, especially NM, which is where I live. It was spectacular, and way more of an event than I was expecting.

This is the first recent one to go through the majority of the US, though.

Line_HTX

Totality is almost here in Central Time, which means Aku will be resurrected.

I'm all registered for my classes. I'm officially a Grad Student starting next Monday.

Nice! Best of luck as a Grad Student!

Say, I don't know if you continued watching, but the Gal Girlfriend dub ep. 3 seriously sounds like an Abridged dub. I think Jamie Marchi hit it out of the park. Some of her lines and the way she says them had me dying.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I actually have this week unexpectedly off from any babysitting so I have a ton of free time that I am going to use to catch up on dub One Piece and this season of anime. I'll just watch everything weird that Funimation put out since I stopped watching near the beginning of summer.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh right, there was an eclipse.

I was sleeping & it was only about 70% covered from where I lived, so meh. Not like it was gonna change my life or anything & I'm sure people recorded it to put online.

I always disliked Jimmy Neutron as a kid, and felt confused as to why it seemed semi-popular.

Also I'm really glad Courage the Cowardly Dog came out when it did. If it came out now I imagine it would attract a terrible fanbase.
I feel as if it filled a void that Dexter Laboratory left out

Got a pretty good view of the eclipse right above my head/house. Not a cloud in sight. Funny since it was raining not terribly long before it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom