• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

Hey all, could someone please put this image to the bottom right of my avatar if possible.
If it could be like, a third the size of the Dave avatar that'd be great.

Thanks!

sq8CYHF

Coreda

OléGunner;212828487 said:
Hey all, could someone please put this image to the bottom right of my avatar if possible.
If it could be like, a third the size of the Dave avatar that'd be great.

Thanks!

olgunner-badge-1mfusp.png
olgunner-badge-2-altu1bb6.png
olgunner-badge-3rqubz.png
olgunner-badge-transpbdu45.png

Last is just a slightly refined original version for dark theme.

Tizoc

HObSDN3.png

I'd like an avatar of KING OF DINOSAURS please, WITH TRAnsparent background.
If the Alola Exeggutor's upper tree part could be added behind him, I'd appreciate it, if it is not too much trouble

Thanks in advance.

caramac

http://i.imgur.com/HObSDN3.png?1[img]

I'd like an avatar of KING OF DINOSAURS please, WITH TRAnsparent background.
If the Alola Exeggutor's upper tree part could be added behind him, I'd appreciate it, if it is not too much trouble

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/PgTMaby.png

https://assets-neogafllc.netdna-ssl.com/forum/image.php?u=351994&dateline=1470667817[IMG]

Someone mind making the white (and bit of green) around this guy transparent? Thank you![/QUOTE]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/lsxvgi6.png

RedSwirl

If anybody wants to take this and make it transparent or just cut it down to use as an avatar, go ahead. I snapped it from a trailer months ago and forgot about it.

VrMRa4F.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If anybody wants to take this and make it transparent or just cut it down to use as an avatar, go ahead. I snapped it from a trailer months ago and forgot about it.

VrMRa4F.jpg

This works? My eye sight is a bit crappy at the moment so yeah just making sure.
d44f9e18d5.png

Fitts

0wn9snf8tn9sbhhrhtapqr13r.gif

Can anyone help me make this transparent? I'd like the white background (including the insides of the sword hilts) gone. Thanks!

vn55n0h

If at all possible, I'd love just this guy's head with a transparent background and some kind of robotic looking eye. If that's too much, just the head with a transparent background would be awesome.

Edit: Did I screw up linking that image? It appears as broken for me, but so do some other random imgur links in the thread.

vn55n0h

If at all possible, I'd love just this guy's head with a transparent background and some kind of robotic looking eye. If that's too much, just the head with a transparent background would be awesome.

Edit: Did I screw up linking that image? It appears as broken for me, but so do some other random imgur links in the thread.

You're linking to the page the image is displayed on. If you right click the image at that URL and "copy image location", the copied URL will work with the IMG tags on here. :)

Do any of these work for ya, or are they too evil looking?

---

pVHVIge.png

NIo1yCk.png

You're linking to the page the image is displayed on. If you right click the image at that URL and "copy image location", the copied URL will work with the IMG tags on here. :)

Do any of these work for ya, or are they too evil looking?

---

pVHVIge.png

NIo1yCk.png

These are amazing, thank you so much! And I appreciate the image linking advice!

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Hi all it's time for a new avatar and I've decided to go with Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower, one of my favorite video game characters in recent memory.

c92Gv0j.jpg

Ideally I'd like to have Lady Maria and the Clocktower in the avatar but if that's not possible just Lady Maria would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hi all it's time for a new avatar and I've decided to go with Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower, one of my favorite video game characters in recent memory.

c92Gv0j.jpg

Ideally I'd like to have Lady Maria and the Clocktower in the avatar but if that's not possible just Lady Maria would be great.

Thanks in advance!
985db0bf7f.png

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
That's awesome thanks Vazra!

If some charming individual would whip me up something with Malfestio and the Rowlets here that'd be absolutely spiffing

CKEPSco.jpg

No need for the text bits, they could be slurs for all I know.

Top Bottom